Him.

Fantasy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On September 2015, she was on a subway train, on her way home. She was sitting alone, reading a book with earphones in. Two guys filled the seats beside her. Instead of respecting her space, one of the guy tapped her shoulder. She took off one of her earphones. She looked up, sensing he was smiling widely despite of the black mask covering his mouth and asked, “What book are you reading about?”

“Always Been Yours.”

“Thank you for the flirty words. But, really, what is the title of your book?” She could see clearly, he was frowning behind the mask he wore. She rolled her eyes, “The title is Always Been Yours.” She flipped the book, carefully not to miss the page she was reading. She showed the cover book with an English title on. “Oh, it’s an English book!” His voice was deep and hoarse and accidentally draw attention on him. Also, her.

“People are looking.”

“I’m sorry.” He put his head down while she chuckled, amused on his behavior. “Yes, it’s an English book.” She nodded, answering him. He turned his head, looking at her. She could feel he was smiling back, getting excited all at once. Her lips also unconsciously smiled back.

“Hyora.”

“Chanho.”

They had been friends for two months and she was happy. Don’t get her wrong, she was happy with her family. But, happiness she felt with Chanho was different.

The happiness only Amanda could give her.

How grateful she was that Chanho was spreading the same vibe. As if Amanda was always by her side now.

“Chan-ah, why are you keep covering your face?” Every time she met Chanho, he never misses a day without a black mask covered half of his face. His brothers, too. “I have an allergic towards the polluted environment.”

“Your brothers, too?” He nodded. “It’s genetic.”

“Really?” She raised one of her eyebrows. She sensed something off when he told her that. “I swear!” His eyes grew wider. She shrugged away those weird feelings and said, “I trust you.”

When she learnt, trust was something far more vulnerable than promises, her heart turned even colder.

After two years of friendship, he finally opened the black mask and ended her curiosity. Park Chanyeol, and who doesn’t know him. He told her with a wide smile plastered on his face.

“Are you having fun?” She remembered her fingers balled into one of the tightest fist she has ever did. She told him everything about how much she loved… Park Chanyeol. “What do you mean?” He looked at her with wary eyes.

He was making her one and only dream came true.

Park Chanyeol had fallen in love with her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter