3 in 1

Genius and Perfection

Hannah: You want me to be all that? Manager? Choreographer? And Vocal Teacher? To your newest group? 

JYP: yes.. they will be my biggest break.. what you said out side earlier.. that this seem like the biggest building in Seoul? You haven't seen the rest. I want this new group to be the shining stars and give the family- like warmth to everyone. 

Hannah: -I want to feel what this warmth is like too.. - okay deal, but I can not exposed my identity. 

JYP: these boys.. I guaranteed you, they won't know you. By that, you will pose as my niece. I know that you are talented, besides business, you are exceptional in entertainment business. Singing dancing acting model, you have that potentially. 

Hannah: I hope what you're saying is true, I haven't sing not talking about dance in a long time due to business studies. 

JYP: you'll be fine, since you are popular, use Lynnette Park. You'll will be my niece who just came back from America, and will be teaching them until their debut. There is 7 members. JB, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Bam Bam, Jackson, Mark, and Yugyeom. I will send you their chart later. They'll be done with their morning exercise around 9, so come to Studio A by then:) good luck, I'm expecting great things from you Hannah.