Epilogue - New happiness

Invisible Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year passed. Momo and Jeongyeon created many memories, from bitter to sweet. Chaeyoung and Mina apologised to Jeongyeon after they realised the awful mistakes they did. Jeongyeon easily forgave them after she realised her mistakes too. She said ​​​​​'if i had a second chance why not you two too'.  After that they become a friends .

There were on picnic now. Together with Mina,Chaeyoung, Sana,Dahyun,Nayeon,Tzuyu and Jihyo. Sana and Dahyun started to date a few months after Jeongyeon and Momo become a couple. They met in the toilet when Sana forget to lock the toilet she use and Dahyun who was going to poo entered Sana's toilet and see something that shouldn't her eyes see. Meanwhile Nayeon and Tzuyu met when Nayeon suddenly fell infront of Tzuyu when she Jihyo and Jeongyeon attending artist event. Tzuyu is a famous artists like Jeongyeon. After that Nayeon was chasing Tzuyu everywhere even though Tzuyu always ignore her. But now Tzuyu the one who become puppy to Nayeon.

Jihyo was watching Jeongmo,Saida,Michaeng and Natzu being lovey dovey INFRONT, BESIDE AND BEHIND HER!!!. (Poor our leader). Jihyo look infront her. She saw Sana kissing Dahyun's cheek all over like she want to eat it. Sometimes she give Dahyun surprise kiss on Dahyun lips even a passionate one.

"I like your cheek Dahyun ah"

"Unnie~" Dahyun whine. Her face becomes red.

"I like Your like lips. It so soft like dubu. I feel I want to eat it. I LOVE DUBU DUBU~~~" Sana pinched Dahyun's cheek and kiss Dahyun on the lips.

"Ugh my innocent eyes". Jihyo change her eyes to left side. She knitted eyebrow's. She see Tzuyu was massaging Nayeon body. But what more shocking is Tzuyu was talking dirty and Nayeon was . THE FREAKING MAKNAE IS TALKING DIRTY!!!.

"Your is hot I feel want to touch it, massaging it" Tzuyu say in ily voice.

"Mmm ah yes that spot" Nayeon was .

Jihyo eyes got big as Thomas train. "Ugh my innoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter