Cheatsheet

Mysterious Messenger | APPLY OPEN
do not change the size 500*240

Cheatsheet

Some basic things : 

Lorem No Mary-sues blahblahblah you already know. password is the name of your love interests face claim. Anyways, some basic things that I want to let you know is that I'll be choosing seven different characters and your character can already be in the RFA, have absolutely nothing to do in the RFA, a friend of the member, downloaded the wierd app, in magenta or whatever. You have the  choice to say weather they join or not but if you'd rather let me choose that's fine as well. I'm honestly not a fan of unrealistic love stories at all. please make your character as realistic as possible. They don't all have to be part of the RFA. "Unknown" can only be used as a backup and I'll explain more in the Application Process section since I'll be doing it a little more differently than other applyfics. The guide for the application kinda , but at the same time I'm pretty chill about the apps. you dun have to give me an essay or anything and if I want to know more, I'll ask.

 Application process:

Once you've finished your application, turn it into me through PM's. I will only accept the first six applications per love interest. After that I will announce that it is closed. I will accept extensions if you ask me. After I get the first six applications, I will post all of their reviews at the same time. Characters will not be chosen until about a week after the deadline. Also, if I don't like you don't have the password, your spot will be given to someone who does. If I find the character too unrealistic or I don't want to consider it, your spot will be given to someone else. I doubt this will happen, but I'm putting it out there so we don't waste any time. "Unknown" is only open as a backup. I will not announce whoever is chosen for "unknown" but I will PM them instead. If that person already unsubscribes, I will open applications specifically for Unknown. 

Brownie points: 

- following the plotlines. You don't have to, but it'd be great if you did. I'm not saying you won't be chosen if you don't follow it because that could happen, but the plotlines are made pretty losely anyways.
- including the other members interactions with your member. I'm not asking you to explain every single one of them but it would be nice to be able to imagine your character with them
- Having both an animated character and a real-life person as your face claim. Please correlate your animated character and real-life character together. in other words have them look alike. But you MUST at least have the animated character. Preferrably Anime characters. 





source code : guide