Day Off

Day Off

Mark POV
Today was our first day off in at least a month. Well not all of us. Yugyeom has a schedule, but he will join us a little later. We all decided to go see BamBam and his family at their farm. He lives a little outside the city so we are going to ride our bikes the company gave us to his house. We quickly got ready and left.
It took about an hour on bike, but as soon as we got there BamBam was outside on a horse racing it. We decided to watch him at the fence, but he saw us and rode up to us.
"This is probably the only time I will be as tall as you all," BamBam laughed.
"Yeah probably," I smiled and he jumped off the horse.
"So what brought you all out here?" BamBam looked at us.
"We have a free day today. Well you should know that, but we wanted to spend it with everyone," Jackson looked at BamBam.
"Where's Gy-Yugyeom and JB?" BamBam looked at me.
"Yugyeom had a schedule and JB stayed back so he wouldn't be alone when they were riding," I looked at him.
"Okay. Well-," BamBam was cut off.
"Kunpimook! Come on! Mother wants to meet your bandmates!" a voice came from the porch but he was speaking Thai.
"Coming," We all headed to the house.
As soon as we got there the doorbell rang. BamBam walked to the door and as soon he opened it he hugged the person at the door.
"Gyeommie!" BamBam smiled.
"Hey Mookie," Yugyeom smiled and hugged him back.
"Are you fluent in Thai yet?" BamBam smiled and looked at Yugyeom.
"You tell me?" Yugyeom laughed and said it in Thai.
"Yes!" BamBam smiled.
"Kunpimook! Come on!" the voice from earlier yelled throughout the house.
"Okay," BamBam walked into the kitchen.
In the kitchen stood Nichkhun and Taecyeon from 2pm. All of us just stood in our places and Yugyeom looked at us.
"Did they not know you are brothers?" Yugyeom looked at Bambam.
"Nope," BamBam smiled and looked at his brother.
"Kunpi, come and let me see your bandmates," a woman's voice came from the room next to the kitchen.
"Coming Mom. Come on hyungs," BamBam laughed.
We walked into the next room and in the middle sat a little woman who had beautiful blond hair and blue eyes.
"Mom this is my group GOT7," BamBam smiled and Nichkhun and Taecyeon walked in.
"Do your greeting," Nichkhun smiled.
"Jb hyung?" BamBam looked at JB.
"What language?" JB looked at the others.
"Thai," we all chorused.

BamBam POV
"Come and Get it! GOT7! Sawadi Kab, GOT7 kab!" We all smiled.
"Wow! You all are so handsome!" My mother smiled.
"Thank you," we all smiled and bowed.
"Kunpimook you need to do your daily chores. The others can watch you and then your brother is going to teach Taecyeon how do to half of them since you have to leave by the weekend. Now which one of you is Yugyeom?" my mother smiled and looked around.
"Mom!" I looked at her and Yugyeom stepped out.
"I am," Yugyeom smiled and said it in Thai.
"You even know Thai! My boy must really like you!" my mom smiled and looked at Yugyeom.
"I really hope so," Yugyeom looked at me and I blushed.
Thankfully the others don't know Thai so they can't understand a word they just said.
"Am I embarrassing you Mookie?" Yugyeom looked at me.
I nodded and he just smiled.
"You're the only one that I have seen him this embarrassed about and I'm his brother," Nichkhun laughed.
"I can make him even more embarrassed, but the others don't know about us so...," Yugyeom smiled.
"Oh. Taecyeon and I dated for about half a year before the others found out. How long have you been dating?" Nichkhun smiled.
"A year today," I looked down.
"What?!" Taecyeon looked at us.
"Seriously?!" Nichkhun's eyes widened.
"Yeah," I scratched the back of my head.
"Are you ever going to tell them?" Taecyeon looked at us.
"Yes," I looked straight at him.
I felt my throat tighten.
"I-I'll be right back," I coughed and sped out of the room.
I rushed to my room and grabbed my inhaler.
"Mookie?" Yugyeom opened my door.
"I'm fine. I just got to excited and nervous about telling them that I about had an asthma attack. I'm good," I smiled.
"Come here. I haven't seen you in a day," Yugyeom pulled me closer.
"Wow," I laughed and put my arms around his neck.
"Hey, you think of a better ex-," I cut him off with a kiss.
"Instead of trying to think of excuses. Just kiss me," I laughed and kissed him again.
"Fine," Yugyeom smiled and pulled me closer.
He started to make the kisses more passionate. I laid down on the bed and he kissed me while laying on top of me. The door opened and my brother walked in. I didn't pay attention and just kept kissing Yugyeom.
"Ehem. You might want to look who all is in the room," Nichkhun laughed.
I looked at him and my fears came true. Everyone except for mother and Taecyeon was in the room.
"Well we wanted to tell them someday," Yugyeom laughed.
"Stupid," I blushed and pushed him off.
"Finally. We have been trying to like walk in on you guys for the past year! We wanted you to know we didn't care, but we didn't want you guys to know that we knew before you told us," Jinyoungsmiled.
"How did you know?" I looked at Jr..
"Yugyeom can't help but stare at you every single second," Jackson laughed.
I looked over at Yugyeom and he was looking at me.
"U-Um," Yugyeom looked around the room and was blushing really bad.
"It's not bad to look at your boyfriend. I mean people ship us. We got it easy," Jackson smiled and put his arms around Mark.
"You guys are together?" I looked at markson.
"Yep, they are. All of us have a special someone," JB pulled Youngjae closer.
I looked at Jr..
"Yes me too. He's Jr. from Nu'est," Jinyoung smiled and held up a bracelet.
"Cool. Do you guys ever get confused by the names?" Yugyeom asked.
"Nope. We don't really call each other Jr. I call him Jh and he calls me Jy," Jinyoung shrugged.
"Oh okay," Yugyeom laid down.
"Kunpimook! Do you chores! Nichkhun you too!" mother yelled throughout the house.
"Okay," Nichkhun and I both sighed.
"Play rock paper scissors for who had to clean out the stables?" I smiled.
"Sure," Nichkhun smiled and I ended up winning.
"I don't know why I even try. I always lose," Nichkhun smiled.
"You could always have Tae hyung do it as a "learning experience"," I smiled mischievously.
"Taecyeonnie!" Nichkhun smiled and Taecyeon walked in.
"What?" Taecyeon looked at Nichkhun.
"I have a job for you~!," Nichkhun smiled.
"What now?" Taecyeon sighed.
"I'll help. I'll do half and you do half. That's what it will be like when Kunpi leaves," Nichkhun smiled and walked out the door.
"Well all I have to do now is feed the animals and wash the horses," I smiled and got up.
I walked over to my closet and took off my shirt. Everyone stared at my body.
"What?" I turned around.
"We didn't think you would have abs and muscles," JB laughed.
"Well let's think hyungs. I live on a farm. I do heavy lifting. I pick up the animals usually," I smiled sarcastically.
"Shut up," Youngjae smiled.
"Nope. Yugyeom! Come change into the clothes you brought last time so you can help," I looked at Yugyeom.
"Coming," He groaned and got up.
"So lazy," I laughed and put on my work clothes which consisted of a short sleeve shirt and long pants that hug my legs.
Yugyeom came out in a short sleeve shirt and loose pants.
"Come on. You guys can see our animals," I smiled and walked out the door.
I felt someone watching me.
"Yugyeom. Don't stare at me. I can feel it when you do. It's weird," I walked into the barn.
I heard everyone laugh. I walked into the pigpen and got the bucket of slop from the shelf that I put there this morning. I quickly dumped it into the trough.
"Ya! Pigs! Move and eat!" I smacked them all on their .
I walked over to the piglets and picked one up. I walked over to Yugyeom and handed the piglet to him. Yugyeom walked over to the shelf and got the first bottle and sat down and quickly fed it.
"The mother died earlier this year so we have to bottle feed them," I smiled and sat down with the other piglet.
"Luckily there is one girl and one boy," Yugyeom smiled and kept feeding the piglet.
"Yugyeom is really good at this," JB smiled and Yugyeom looked at him.
"Huh? Oh I've been over here a couple times. I just haven't met his mom before," Yugyeom smiled and put the piglet in the pen.
"And you didn't tell us?" JB questioned.
"Yep," Yugyeom smiled and I just laughed.
We all walked out of the barn and went to the back so we could wash the horses.
"Hey Gyeommie~," I smiled.
"What?" Yugyeom looked at me and stepped back.
I the hose and sprayed him.
"Kunpimook!" Yugyeom yelled and ran.
Everyone just looked at him since he said my real name. I ran at him with the hose.
"Say sorry for not saying hyung," I splashed him again with the water.
"Mookie~,"Yugyeom teased.
"That's good enough. Let's get the others. You get the hose from around front and I'll chase them up there. Got it?" I smiled.
"Yes sir!" Yugyeom smiled and ran up to the front.
I turned around and looked at the others mischievously.
"BamBam? What are you doing?" JB backed away.
"Nothing hyungs. Just thought you should join us," I smiled and pointed the hose towards them.
"BamBam!!" They all yelled and ran away from me.
Yugyeom came around and got them with the other hose.
"Rebellion of the maknaes!!" Mark yelled and they ran off.
"Yeah!" Yugyeom and I yelled and then fell down laughing.
"How in the world did I get some as cute as you?" Yugyeom towered over me.
"I have no idea you tree," I smiled and he leaned down to kiss me.
While he kissed me I slipped my hands into his back pockets.
"Really?" He looked at me.
"Yep," I smiled and squeezed his a little.
"Mookie," Yugyeom moaned and kissed me more passionately.
"Ehem," a voice said and Yugyeom began kissing my neck.
I looked at them and blushed.
"Yugyeom, stop," I pat Yugyeom on his back.
He stopped, but not before kissing my neck one more time making me moan a little.
"Well that was not expected," JB laughed.
Jinyoung hit him in the shoulder.
"Do you guys want to spend the night since it's late?" I asked yawning.
"Sure," JB smiled and helped me and Yugyeom up.
"As long as I get to sleep with you," Yugyeom kissed the back of my ear.
"Ani. You're mean," I smiled and ran away from him.
"Yah!" He ran after me and when he caught me he picked me up and spun me around.

JB POV
"Ani you're mean," BamBam smiled and ran away from Yugyeom.
"Yah!" Yugyeom ran after him.
When Yugyeom caught BamBam he picked him up and spun him around. Everyone watched as Yugyeom spun him around and then he did something we didn't expect. They kissed.
"They are so happy together," Youngjae smiled and I held him in my arms.
"We all have found our significant other haven't we?" I smiled and kissed Youngjae.
"I guess we have. Come on. Let's catch up before YugBam has ," Youngjae smiled and kissed me.
We all ran and tackled YugBam.