Final

The Story of Us

 

Hi everyone, thanks so much for subscribing to this story. This is basically a story about two idiots in love who don't know how to tell each other they're in love. Chanyeol is a 28 year old songwriter who has a crush on 21 year old Jongin, who is a part-time barista at the café across the road from his apartment. I've never written a 7 year and struggled a lot as I wrote this - much like Chanyeol struggles with the song he's writing at the beginning of the story, ONLY WORSE. 

 

Anyway, i worked really hard on this but I feel that it will be too quiet for most readers. The relationship between Chanyeol and Jongin is, however, a quiet and gentle one and so the story has the same kind of pace - quiet and gentle.


I hope you'll give the story a chance because it is my baby even if it doesn't seem to appeal to many readers ;;; It's cost me a lot of confidence in myself as a writer but I just have to pick myself off the ground and carry on. That's all I can do, I guess. But it's getting harder and harder to do that and I might take a break from writing for a while.


If you like the story, i hope you'll leave a comment and/or a kudo on my AO3 posting. You don't need an AO3 account to do so as you can leave anonymous comments or kudos without logging in. I would be grateful tho if you tell me your aff u/n so I'll know it's you.


Thank you for everything, Adele. 

 

You can read the story HERE