The Beginning

Wild & Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2019

1 YEAR BEFORE...

She could hear her panting, maybe the bastard could hear it too. But no, she couldn't stop right now, she had a chance to escape. She thought about every detail planning for this and the moment was perfect when the little pshyco went out for a while to 'buy' groceries. Yeah right! Those words meant  he was tired for tortured her and need some recharge. She knows that angels can use their powers depending on the level of their categories, this angel must be one of the strongest ones because he leaves every week. She studied the days when he was gone and count the hours he was out. She doesn't know about his specialty but deduce he is a telepath when she start to torture herself against her will. She remembered that angels couldn't control them, only when there were really weak. So she also deduce that she was drugged and her shadow was gone. Her shadow couldn't stay away from her for to long, then the escape will be useless. But she knows where it is, she can sense it. She can leave without her shadow! Only a litlle more, she told herself, only a few more rooms and she could be free.

Then she stiffened when her head start to spin.

"I know you could not leave without your beast" said the voice, sounding more like a echo. An horrendous echo. "That is why I put you far away from it" 

So these was a trap all along?

No! She has a chance said while moving her head to dissapear the voices. She turn left which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter