The Proposal

The Proposal

Yuki opens the door of her flat after a long day outside. She takes off her shoes then puts on her house slippers as she walks slowly on the hallway that leads to her living room while looking through her mails. She places her keys and cell phone on the counter that separates her living room to her kitchen. She’s about to go in her bedroom when her house phone rings. She walks towards the phone by the sofa and picks it up.

“Hello?”

“Finally! I’ve been trying to call you all day long.” The man says on the other side of the line.

Yuki smiles as she slowly slides down on the sofa and closing her eyes. “You have?”

“How come you’re not answering your cell phone?”

Yuki tries to remember something, “I don’t think I heard my phone ring today.”

“Did you forget to charge it again?”

“I don’t know.” Yuki stands up and walks towards the counter to check her phone. “Oh, you’re right. Battery is dead.” Yuki laughs guiltily.

She can hear the man on the other side sighs.

“Yuki, how many times I’ve told you to charge your phone every night?” Yuki rolls her eyes as the man on the other line continues on lecturing her. “I even bought you that car charger for your car in case you forget to charge you phone at home which you always do.”

“Hai, hai Kame dear.” Yuki answers automatically as she goes back sorting through her mail. Sometimes she thinks that she’s the younger one and Kame is the older and nagging boyfriend. “Why are you trying to contact me all day?”
“Well, I want to let you know that I’m coming back tomorrow. Just want to make sure you clear your schedule this whole weekend.” Kame pauses to hear her answer and when a couple of minutes pass without it he asks, “Yuki! Are you listening to me?”

“Hai.”

“What did I just say?” Kame asks her.

“Hmm…” Yuki sounding a bit pre-occupied.

“Yuki!”

“Sorry Kame. I’m just tired.” Yuki explains.

“Fine, I’ll see you tomorrow then.” Kame says sounding a bit restless.

“Okay dear. I’ll see you tomorrow. Be safe.”

“Okay, I love you.” Kame utters before he hangs up.

“I love you too.”

 

~ The Proposal ~



Kame looks at his phone after talking to Yuki. He doesn’t know why, but he is having a bad feeling right now. He can’t wait to get home tomorrow to see her. He is just feeling a bit restless that something is going to happen and that something is not to his liking. Something’s up and he wants to know what it is. He just doesn’t like this uneasy feeling when it comes to Yuki. He is in Hong Kong right now with the other members of Johnny’s boys doing some photo shoot and promoting their new album. This is not even the first time he been away from her because of work, but something is making him restless which never happened before.

Yuki is a few years older than him…okay, more than a few years. Eight years to be exact. He was 22 when he met her and she was turning 30 then and now she just turned 32. She looks way younger than her age that he mistaken her younger than him. A smile forms on his face remembering the first time he met her. He literally jumps at her when he saw her outside his friend house thinking she was a stalker. His friends clear everything about their friend and they all went out for a drink. Since then he can’t stop thinking about her big brown eyes that disappears whenever she starts laughing. Her laughter is music to his ears. Her voice is beautiful and he can tell her moods at the tone of her voice.

He finally asks her out after a few weeks of deliberating. She was a bit hesitant at first because of the age difference, but agreed on trying it out. It’s been over a year now since they been together. Some of his friends mentioned that being with an older woman has big disadvantage on the part. Boy! Aren’t they wrong! Yuki is amazing. She keeps getting new ideas to do whenever they’re doing it. He thinks her friends at AFF have some part of putting those ideas in that beautiful brain of hers.
He looks back at his phone trying to get that awful feeling aside.

“What’s wrong?” Kame hears someone asks and he turns to face that person.

“What do you mean?” Kame asks seeing his friends walking up beside him.

“Well, you’ve been quiet for a while now and you keep staring at your phone.” Pi points out.

“I don’t know yet.” Kame answers honestly.

“Is it about Yuki?” Pi asks him.

“How do you know?” Kame asks looking a bit surprise.

“Well, you only get like this when it comes to Yuki.” Ryo says popping out of nowhere.
Kame puts his hands on his head and shakes it. “She’s driving me crazy!”

Ryo and Pi looks at each other and grin. “That’s what love does to you” Pi pats his shoulder as he walks towards the set.

“Welcome to the club.” Ryo adds as he punches him on his shoulder before following Pi out of the dressing room.

Kame looks at his friends fading back and whispers, “Love huh?”


 

~ The Proposal ~




 

“Okay, what’s wrong with you?” Christine asks Yuki as they meet up with Ayumu at a Café close to AFF Building. Christine and Ayumu are two of her close friends that she made since joining AFF. They’ve been there for her through thick and thin. AFF is a company who hires aspiring writers and moves them in Japan. They are all writers in that company who been there for a few years now.

Yuki playing with her drink looks up to see Christine and Ayumu staring at her. “What?”

Both Ayumu and Christine let out a breath of exasperation. “C’mon Yuki, we know there’s something going on. What’s the deal?” Christine asks.

Yuki looks back down at her mocha latte and mumbles. “I saw Geun Suk yesterday.”
Ayumu spits out her drink when she hears what Yuki just said.

“You what?” Christine grabs a few napkins and starts dabbing the table on one hand and the other handing the napkins towards Ayumu.

Yuki sighs and sits back on the chair, “Geun Suk wants to get back with me.”

“Oh no no no!” Christine shaking her head furiously while throwing the wet napkin on the side. “He can’t do that to you! Remember!? He left you because he thinks he’s not ready for commitment yet. Now that you have Kame he will comes waltzing back into your life and just pick up where he drops off?” Christine is turning red in anger. “Oh no! He will not do that! Over my dead body!”

Yuki smiles at her friends. She’s very thankful having good friends like them. “I know that.”

“You know that? Then what’s going on?” Ayumu inquires.

“I don’t know.” Yuki mumbles.

“You what?” Christine asks.

Yuki sighs and looks at her friends, “It’s probably nothing. I was just caught off guard seeing him again.” She explains, “I did love him very much and he will always have a piece of my heart.” She pauses and sighs, “We used to be engaged you know.”

Christine shakes her head. “You have Kame now.”

“I know, but how serious is he towards me?” She looks at her friends, “We’ve been going out for over a year now and…”

Ayumu looks a bit confuse now. “What do you mean?”

“Look, I care about Kame a lot, but…”She pauses, “We never really talk about the future…Our future.” She plays with her cup again. “All we do is just then after that he runs to go to work again. I want more than that. I’m not sure if he can provide it.”

“Maybe he is just waiting for the right time.” Christine shrugs as she takes a sip of her tea.

“Time that I’m running out off.” Yuki says to her friends.

Christine rolls her eyes, “Are we talking about your age again?” Christine lowers her cup as she looks at her friend, “C’mon Yuki, 32 is not that old. There are other women who are in their late 30s and still giving birth.”

“I know that, but I don’t want to have kids when I’m old. I want to be with them as much as I can while I can still run after them and carry them with my arms.”

“You’re thinking too much.” Ayu points out. “You’re being too practical again…you’re making your brain do all the thinking without listening to your heart.”

Yuki’s phone starts ringing before she can say something to her friends. She looks at it and it shows Kame’s name on it. She looks at her friends and mouth ‘Kame’ and they nod their head for her to take that call. She answers, “Hey sweety.”

~ The Proposal ~



Kame comes straight from the airport to Yuki’s place. He has a key to her place and he knows that he spends more time at her place than his. He plans to surprise Yuki when she gets home by cooking her his special dinner. He looks at the clock and it only says 1pm. He has a lot of time on his hands, so he decides to take a shower first and rest for a while before starting dinner. He walks towards the cabinet and opens one of the drawers to grab one of his clothes that he keeps there whenever he stays over. It’s the same thing with Yuki, she have her own drawer at his place for her extra clothes whenever she stays over for a few days.

After his shower, Kame walks out of the bedroom and heads to the kitchen to see what he can whip out for dinner. He opens the fridge to see what’s inside and take notes on what he will need when he goes to the grocery store. He walks to the counter and notices the red envelope with the AFF logo on it. He opens it and sees the invitation for the Christmas Party. He takes note of the date and time, so he can get his schedule clear so he can go with Yuki. He is about to go out to buy the groceries when he hears the phone rings.


“You have reached Yuki Yan. I’m not home right now please leave your name, phone number, and a brief message and I’ll call you back as soon as possible. Have a great day.”

BEEP…

He decides to wait for a little bit to hear if there will be a message in case it’s Yuki leaving him a message. He double takes when he hears a male voice. He walks closer to the phone to listen to what this guy is saying.

“Hey Yuki, its Geun Suk…I’m just wondering what your answer is from the question I asked you yesterday. I know it might have come out so suddenly, but I’ve been thinking of you so much. Is there still a chance for us to work out? Please call me back.”

BEEP…

Kame can’t believe what he just heard. He flips his own phone open and calls someone.

“Hello?”

“Do you know who Geun Suk is?” Kame asks not even bothering to greet his friend.

“Kame?”

“Answer me, do you know anything about a guy name Geun Suk?” Kame’s voice rising.

“Geun Suk?...Yeah I think I’ve heard that name before. I think that’s Yuki’s ex-boyfriend or was it ex-fiance? But that was long time ago.”

“Do you know what happened between them?”

“I think the guy said he’s not ready for marriage, and I think Yuki took it hard and they broke up. That’s when she moved here in Japan. Why all these questions?”

“I see. Thanks Pi.” Kame hangs up without even answering Pi’s question and calls another number.

“Hey Sweety.” Kame’s heart starts beating fast just from hearing her voice.

“Hey Love, I just want to let you know I’m here at your place and that I’m cooking dinner.”

“Okay. I’ll try to be home early.”

“Okay love. I’ll see you tonight. I love you.” Kame whispers through the phone.

“I love you too dear.” Yuki answers back placing a sweet smile on his face before hanging up.

He dials another number again.

“Hello?”

“Ryo, go grab Pi and Toma and come over at Yuki’s place in an hour.”

“Why an hour? Why not now?” Ryo asks.

“I have to go to the grocery store to buy some stuff. I’m cooking dinner for Yuki tonight.”

“Ahhh..Okay, gotcha! See you in an hour.” Ryo says right before he hangs up the phone.


 

~ The Proposal ~




 

Four guys gather around the living room drinking some tea while trying to decide what to do.

“What’s going on your mind right now?” Pi asks his friend Kame.

Kame continues to stare at the cup of tea he is holding before looking up at his friends. “I don’t know. Do you guys know what’s going on? Have you heard anything from Christine, Ayumu, or Shan?”

Toma shrugs, “I don’t really know what’s going on. Shan haven’t mentioned anything to me about Yuki and this guy.” Toma sits back on the sofa grabbing one of the sofa pillows and hugs it.

Kame looks at Ryo and Pi and he notices the eye conversation they’re giving each other. “What’s going on guys?” Kame narrows his eyes towards his friends. “You guys know something.”

Pi and Ryo looks like two cats that got cornered. Pi nudges Ryo to say something. Ryo tries to glare at Pi and points his mouth at him and then to Kame signaling for him to tell him instead. They both jump when Kame shouts at them.

“Yah! Just tell me already or I’ll skinned you both and send you guys to your wife and fiancé all boxed up!” Kame threatened them.

“Fine!” Pi sits up straight and stares at Kame. “I called Christine after you called me and asked about this Geun Suk guy. She was surprised that I was asking that question. She then told me that Yuki was just telling her and Ayumu about him earlier. It seems like this guy is Yuki’s ex-fiancé and is back asking Yuki to marry him.”

“Marry what?!” Kame shouts and almost jump out of his chair.

“That’s what I thought too.” Ryo joins in the conversation. “How can a guy tell her 2 years ago that he is not ready yet for commitment and break her heart and now come back thinking he can just pick up where he left her.” Ryo shakes his head. “I’ll beat him up.”

“Oh that is bad.” Toma pointing out the obvious earning glares from his friends.

“There’s something more.” Pi mumbles. Making Kame looks at him with a nervous face. “Christine is worried that Yuki is considering it a little. She thinks that you’re not ready for commitment.” Pi closes his eyes waiting for Kame to explode and when he didn’t hear anything he open his right eye a little to see what Kame is doing. He sees Kame looking down on the ground with both his hands on his face. Pi looks at Ryo and Toma for some reactions, but the two just shrugs. He looks back to Kame. “You okay dude?”

Kame looks up to the guys, “I don’t want to lose her guys. I love her. I really love her. Just thinking of someone marrying her makes me want to beat up someone.”

“What will you do then?” Toma asks.

“If you love her so much what’s holding you from marrying her?” Ryo asks as he looks straight at Kame’s eyes.

“I just never thought…”

“Never thought that someone might take her away from you?” Pi finishes his thoughts.
Kame nods his head. “What do I need to do to keep her?”

Pi and Ryo looks at each other and then at Kame. “There is only one thing you can do.”

~ The Proposal ~




“This is no fun.” Ayumu complains while placing her brush on the night stand after fixing her make-up. Few of the girls decided to meet up at Annie’s place before heading out to the Christmas Party.

“What are you talking about?” Annie asks while looking at the whole body mirror to check her dress. Annie is wearing a knee length red dress that shows her bare left shoulder.

“She’s complaining about having the guys and the girls going to the party separately.” Tali answer for her who is trying to get more hair spray on her hair to make the curls stays.

Yuki looks at Tali and shakes her head for she can’t believe how many hair spray she puts on her hair. “Do you need more hair spray on your hair Tali dear?”

“Of course! I don’t want my curls to lay flat” Tali answers as she makes sure her hairs have enough curls to last the whole night. “I should bring this hair spray just in case it goes limp.” She saw her friends looking at her with some weird expressions. “Humphh…just see who will have a flat hair at the end of the party.” Tali says as she continues to spray her hair.

Yuki shakes her head as she smiles at her younger friend. She stands up and walks towards the full length mirror to check her dress. She is wearing this below the knees chocolate brown spaghetti strap dress. She jumps when Christine opens  the door forcefully as she barges in the room making a loud noise.

“Guys! Guess what?” Chri asks as she runs inside the room. “You are not going to believe this! We just saw…” Chri stops on her tracks when her eyes landed on Yuki.

“You just saw what?” Yuki asks as she looks at Chri with her eyebrows rising out of curiosity.

Christine went pale and she starts stuttering. “Oh, I…” She swallows hard, “I just saw a cat…” She frantically nods her head looking at the other girls while pointing outside the door where she came from. “Yeah a cat eating some…”

“A cat?” Yuki looks at Annie. “You have a pet cat? I thought you’re allergic to them?”

Annie looking confused, but knows something’s up. “I should check this out. I’ll be back ladies.” Annie grabs the flustered Christine out of the door.

“Okay, is it just me? Or is Christine acting a bit weird?” Yuki asks the other girls.

“Maybe she finally hit rock bottom after shagging Pi all this time.” Tali say while giggling.

“Should I go check?” Yuki offers.

Ayumu stands up. “No! I mean…I’ll go check what’s wrong. You stay here and finish dressing up.” Ayumu turns around and bolted out the door.

Yuki looks at Tali and Shan. “They are being weird.”

Shan looking at the mirror to check her makeup says, “How long have you known them? You should know by now how weird they are.” Shan grins and then winks at her.

“Yeah I guess, but they’re never this weird before.” Yuki looks back at the mirror to add some last touch.

“You probably don’t notice it much.” Shan says, “Well, I’ll be back I’m just going to the restroom.”

“Okay Shan.”

~ The Proposal ~




Shan closes the door slowly as she peeks one last time to make sure Yuki bought her excuse. She then looks around for the girls. She finally found them in one of the guest room.

“Christine! What was that all about?!” Shan asks while surprising the three girls.

“Oh my gosh Shan! Don’t do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!” Ayumu shouts while holding her left chest while slowly lowering down on the bed.

“Sorry.” Shan gives them a sheepish grin. “What’s going on anyway?”

Annie smiles and says, “You not going to believe what Christine told us.”

“What? Is it about a cat?”

The three girls start laughing.

“No silly, it’s not about the cat. I was just caught off guard when I saw Yuki in the room.” Christine explains.

“I gather this is about Yuki then?”

“Yes and it’s an awesome news.” Annie claps her hands.

“Tell me then.”

Christine’s eyes are glowing with excitement. “Well, I saw….”

~ The Proposal ~




The girls’ steps inside the ballroom and pure amazement are shown on their faces.

“Oh my, Yeona overdid it this time. This room is amazing!” Christine says in awe.

Yuki smiles as she looks around the room. The room looks amazing. The yellow low light makes the room looks golden. The table cloths are cream colored matching the seats which have a dark green bow at the back that makes it looks very classy. In the middle of each table stands a long neck vase with red and white roses with baby breaths. There are a few strobe lights that give the Christmas feeling because of its green and red colors. The soft Christmas music is blasting throughout the room giving it more of a jolly holiday feeling. The food for tonight is being served buffet style, so it will be easier for everyone to mingle and eat. There’s this long table by the window that have white bouquet of flowers lined up on the side and the food warmers are placed in front of it.

“This is amazing!” Tali clap her hands. “I am so excited.” Tali’s eyes is sparkling with excitement.

“Is that Yeona?” Yuki asks out loud then shouts, “Yeona!” Yeona turns around after hearing her name. She smiles and walks towards them and giving them a hug one by one.

“How do you ladies like it?” Yeona asks showing the ballroom at them.

“This is just beautiful Yeona! You totally out did yourself this time.” Shan says.

“I totally agree with her. This is just pure magical.” Ayumu adds.

“Awww, you all are so sweet.” Yeona says while blushing.

“Let’s go find our tables ladies.” Annie suggests. The other girls agree and walk in the ballroom.

“I’ll be with you ladies in a few minutes. I think the workers are looking for me. I hope it’s not a major problem. I want this ball tonight to be the best ever!” Yeona says before going back to her work.

“Yeona is such a perfectionist.” Annie says while smiling, “I really like that in her.” The other girls nod their heads.

“Okay, let’s go sit and open one of that champagne on the table.” Christine says as they head to their seats.

Yuki looks around trying to see if Kame is here already. She hears her name being called thinking it might be Kame.

“Yuki.” Yuki turns around to see who the person calling her. The smile on her face fell when she sees the person in front of her.

“Geun Suk?” She whispers a surprised look on her face.

“Surprise!” Geun Suk says grinning at her.

“What are you doing here?” Yuki asks as she looks around trying to see if anyone noticed them.

“Someone invited me here and I wanted to see you since you haven’t returned any of my calls.”

“Yuki? What are you doing?” Christine walks to her side looking at the guy in front of her.

“Hi, I’m Geun Suk, Yuki’s friend.” Geun Suk introduces himself.

“What are you guys doing? Better come to the table now or else Tali and Shan will finish the Champagne.” Ayumu says not noticing the tense atmosphere.

“Ayu, that’s Geun Suk.” Christine says not living her eyes on him.

“Geun Suk?” Ayumu looks from Yuki and Christine then to Geun Suk. She was confuse at first then hey eyes got bigger realizing who the guy really is. “Oh my.”

“Can you both excuse us for a few minutes?” Yuki asks as she looks at her two friends.
“Yeah, sure, we will be at our table so hurry up.” Ayumu says.

“Thanks.” Yuki looks at her two friend’s retreating backs. She turns around and looks at Geun Suk. “Why are you doing this to me?”

“Because I still love you.” Geun Suk answers.

~ The Proposal ~




Ayumu looks back at Yuki and Geun Suk while dragging Christine with her. “This is bad. Really, really bad.”

“Hello?” Christine says on the phone.

“Who are you calling at this time?” Ayu looks at her friend.

Christine looks at Ayumu mouthing, ‘give me one moment.’

“Kame!” Christine screams, “You better do what you planning on doing tonight now or else you will lose Yuki!”

Ayumu lean closer to Christine to hear what Kame is saying.

“What do you mean what’s going on?” Christine frown, “Are you even here in the ballroom? Can’t you see Geun Suk is talking to Yuki right now?” Christine looks at her phone. “Hello?...hello!?” She looks at her friend. “He hung up on me!”

“What are we going to do now?” Ayumu asks as they both look at Yuki and Geun Suk talking.

“It’s up to Kame now.” Christine says looking a bit worried.

~ The Proposal ~




Kame hangs up the phone and walks towards the door to see if Geun Suk is really here. He sees him talking to Yuki. “That son of…”

“What’s going on?” Pi walks towards him trying to peek what Kame is looking at.

“What are you guys doing?” Ryo asked holding some flowers. “Aren’t we getting ready for the surprise for Yuki?”

Pi looks at Kame and back to the ballroom. He is trying to find the reason Kame is glaring right now. Then he sees Yuki. He is about to say something when he noticed that Yuki is talking to some guy and from the atmosphere around them it doesn’t look good at all.

“Who is that guy?” Pi asks.

“That guy is Geun Suk.” Kame answers in a low voice that caught Pi’s and Ryo’s attention.

“The Geun Suk? How did he get here? This is by invites only plus their dates.”

“Is someone trying to get in between you and Yuki?” Ryo asks.

“I don’t know.” Kame answers while still looking at Yuki. “Change of plans guys. We are going to do this much earlier.”

~ The Proposal ~



“Can we go somewhere quiet?” Geun Suk asks.

“No, you can tell me whatever you want to say here.” Yuki glares at him.

Geun Suk looks around and starts to massage his neck. “Fine…You know why I’m here.”

“Why are you doing this Geun Suk? It’s been 2 years already. Why can’t you just leave me alone?”

“I tried, but I can’t. I realized after that incident that I really care about you.”

“That’s a bunch of lies and we both know it!”

Geun Suk steps closer to her. “It is not. I still love you and I know deep in your heart you still love me.”

“Oh please! Give me a break Geun Suk. If you really love me you would have come after me when I left Korea!”

“I thought to give you some time to calm down.” Geun Suk explains.

“Two freaking years?! Don’t you think that’s more than enough to get me calm down?” Yuki glares at him while trying not to let her tears fall down from her eyes.

Yuki smirks. “You believe too much on yourself. Let me tell you something. I’m with a man right now. The best man I ever been with.”

“You’re bluffing Yuki. I can tell there’s something going on.” Geun Suk says.

Yuki is shaking her head, “You’re wrong. I love Kame.”

“The question is…does he loves you?” Geun Suk steps closer again.

That question has her tumbling back a few steps. ‘Does Kame really love her?’ She asks herself.

“There are doubts in your eyes Yuki. Why not just pick me. I know that I love you and I am offering you marriage.”

“Marriage?...” Yuki’s eyes turns wide after hearing his proposal.

“Yes, marriage Yuki.” Guen Suk is much closer now reaching for her.

“Attention please!” Both Yuki and Geun Suk turn their attention to the source of that voice. There on the front of the ballroom stands Kame looking handsome in a white suit.

Yuki looks so surprised to see who it was. “Kame?”

Geun Suk looks at her and then to the guy in front of the stage. “That’s your man?”
Yuki nods her head slowly waiting for what might happen next.

“Tonight is a special night. Not just because this is a night for us to celebrate together. This is a night that I want my special one to remember for a long time.” He pauses as he slowly walks down the stage. Most of the friends and guest goes to their table to see what’s going to happen next and some steps back giving way for Kame.

“It’s been over a year now since I met her. A friend of mine said it was ‘love at first jump.’ Kame pauses and looks at the people around him and then continue saying, “Because I actually literally jumped on her thinking she was an intruder.” There are laughter and giggles coming from the crowd.

Kame starts walking again not leaving his eyes on Yuki. “After that night I knew deep down in my heart that she’s the only one for me.” There are ‘ohhh’ and ‘awww’ that can be heard inside the ballroom.

“The way she smiles and laugh makes me smile and laugh with her. When she cries I want to cry with her. When she’s mad I just want to hug her tight and hold on to her until she calms down.” Kame looks at the guest and says, “She’s one tough lady I tell you guys.” Everyone knows who he is talking about and that everyone smiles and nods their head in agreement.

Kame shakes his head as he smiles sweetly. “She looks very tough on the outside but a big softy deep inside. She can light up a whole room when she starts talking. She has a knack on making anyone comfortable when she’s in the room. She’s one amazing lady.” Kame is only a few feet away from Yuki. Everyone can see that he is wearing his heart right now on his sleeves.

“Yuki, that’s her name, the only woman in my life.” Kame finally reaches Yuki. Not even paying attention to the other man on her side.

Then on cue…the room lights darken and one strobe light lights up focusing on Kame. Then music starts playing.

“This song is dedicated to my one true love.” Kame smiles and starts singing the lyrics from the song ‘Back at One.’


“It's undeniable that we should be together
It's unbelievable how I used to say that I'd fall never
The basis is need to know if you don't know just how I feel
Then let me show you now that I'm for real
If all things in time, time will reveal, yeah

One, you're like a dream come true
Two, just wanna be with you
Three, girl, it's plain to see
That you're the only one for me

And four, repeat steps one through three
Five, make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I'll start back at one, yeah yeah

It's so incredible, the way things work themselves out
And all emotional once you know what it's all about, hey
And undesirable for us to be apart
I never would've made it very far
'Cause you know you got the keys to my heart

'Cause, one, you're like a dream come true
Two, just wanna be with you
Three, girl, it's plain to see
That you're the only one for me

And four, repeat steps one through three
Five, make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I'll start back at one

Say farewell to the dark of night, I see the coming of the sun
I feel like a little child whose life has just begun
You came and breathed new life into this lonely heart of mine
You threw out the lifeline just in the nick of time

One, you're like a dream come true
Two, just wanna be with you
Three, girl, it's plain to see
That you're the only one for me

And four, repeat steps one through three
Five, make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I'll start back at one”


Everyone starts clapping once he ended the song. Some of the ladies are sniffing and trying to wipe their tears away. Kame hands his microphone to Ryo who has been on the side just waiting for his cue. Kame looks back at Yuki and places his hands on her face.

“Yuki, you know that I love you. I have loved you from the moment I laid my eyes on you.” Kame can see tears starting to appear in her eyes.

“I always believe that you will stay by my side. I never really thought of what you wanted. So here I am in front of you. I am giving you my heart and my soul.” Kame is slowly moving his hands down to her hands holding them tight. “I apologized for taking this long to ask you this question.” Kame starts to kneel down in front of her not taking his eyes off of hers.

“Yuki, with all of my being, will you Marry me?”


 

~ The Proposal ~




“Will you marry me?” Kame asks her.

Yuki can’t believe what’s happening right now. The love of her life is asking her to marry him. The moment Kame opens the black box, which have the most beautiful diamond ring she ever seen in her life, she knew that this is the moment she been waiting for. Tears start to flow from the side of her eyes. She kneels down in front of Kame looking straight into his eyes. “Yes, I’ll marry you.” With that finally said Kame grabs Yuki and kisses her deeply in front of everyone. There are loud cheering around them.

Then out of nowhere a loud popping sound can be heard. Yuki breaks the kiss to see what it was and she sees red and white color rose petals starts falling from above. Yuki reaches her hands out to catch some of it.

Kame helps her to stand up and give her a tight hug while he whispers. “You’re all mine now.”

Yuki smiles and answers, “Yes I am.”

~ The Proposal ~




Outside the ballroom stands a broken heart man. Geun Suk looks for the very last time at the one woman that he truly loved who is in another man’s arm now. He smiles sadly for he finally admits defeat as he close this chapter of his life.

~ The Proposal ~

 

What do y'all think?

Hope y'all liked this story...

I'll be writing the Wedding Fic after this...

Let's see what else these couple will come across before they finally said 'I Do.'

Leave a comment to let me know what y'all think!

Thank you very much!

Oh! When y'all have time...

Check out my other fics!!!

Happy Reading Y'all!!!