Chapter 3: Jungkook is not fond of sharing

My world was shaking (Until you held my hand) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was absolutely impossible to even concentrate in class. Taehyung keep on blanking every minute, the pen in his hand was still and his notebook unscribbled, no notes or doddle. He was just in a state of open eyes coma. Taehyung felt Jimin quiet beside him who was unmoving just like him.

 

Their professor kept on glancing at his two frozen student in the front row. It was kindda funny cause Taehyung would just stare back at his professor with his mouth open and his eyes dull, completely blank.

 

 

I like you Kim Taehyung. Oh god how he wished he had recorded that. His mind would just swirl with Jungkook’s smile, voice and eyes.

 

Damn Jesus, Taehyung really wants to smash his head in the pavement. He was living in a dream where he would not dare to wake up from. 

 

 

He tries to nudge Jimin’s knee with his, his eyes still staring from a far.

 

“ Yah, you still alive?” Taehyung whispers, unmoving.

 

Jimin whispers back “ I think I lost half of my brain cells making me incapable of stocking sanity in my head. Legit tho, what is life?”

 

Taehyung dryly chuckles at that “ Who are you?”

 

“ Don’t know. Who you?”

 

“ I have no idea. I might have forgotten my name”

 

“ I think I forgot my reason to exist”

 

“ We’re so screwed”

 

“ Indeed we are”

 

“ I think I might die”

 

“ Can I do your funeral make up Jiminie?”

 

Finally Jimin moved unlike him. “ Yah how dare you. You better make me look gorgeous or else I’m haunting your sorry ”

 

Taehyung was about to open his mouth when their professor eyes them with a hint of annoyance. Both of them went terribly silent under their terror’s gaze. Both of them sinks back in their chairs and decided to at least put something on their unmoved notebook.

 

Jimin started to get serious and brought out his textbook, going on a certain page. Taehyung in the other hand wasn’t still functioning properly. His mind was full of Jungkook.

 

 

That guy is really not good for his heart.

 

 

Finally classes had ended

 

 

For the straight 3 hours went by like nothing for Taehyung. His heart was beating once again cause he knows that if he steps outside the classroom he might see Jungkook again he never knew Going home feeling had been beaten by Jungkook’s waiting feeling. After their lil chat inside the laboratory room Jungkook had asked him about his schedule which he shyly gave. So there was a big possibility that Jungkook might be standing outside the room.

 

 

Jimin seems to be tensed as well. As they both look at each other they were ready to face what ever is on the other side.

 

 

“ You think we can lose them if we walk straight to our lockers then at the exit?” Jimin whispers as they casually stepped outside. There was no sign of any familiar form “ oh thank god, never mind”

 

Taehyung lets out a small pout, clearly hiding the small disappointment of not seeing the bunny. He feels Jimin tugs him to their lockers, his head down low trying his best to not have any skin contact with people. He yelps when someone accidentally bumps into his shoulder making him jump into Jimin. Usually he would close his eyes when people accidentally touch him or bump into him.  But certain events happened recently and he doesn’t know what to react anymore. Jimin frowns and quickly walks them to their locker avoiding more people.

 

 

As they reach their locker Jimin had let him go and faces him with a worried face. Taehyung gives him a smile, rubbing both of his arms with his hands to reduce his shakings.

 

Jimin was beyond worried when Taehyung started to pale. Just a bump from a stranger can do a lot of things to Taehyung in an instant. As Jimin started to pile his books inside Taehyung had his head resting on the cold metal, calming his breathing.

 

 

“ Are you really sure that you’re okay?” Jimin glances at him before closing his own locker.

 

Taehyung doesn’t move, his forehead still connected with the cold metallic door. He sighs and nods. “ I’ll be fine Jiminie, just gave me a shock”

 

“ You look like you’re about to pass out”

 

“ Then let me pass out, I’m lucky enough if the earth swallows me” He chuckles.

 

 

A couple of minutes had passed and that his shaking form subsided. He was about to push himself to straighten up his composure when he felt a hand tugging his arm, turning him around in one swing. His eyes were wide at the sudden action. At first he thought it was Soojung again. But then he relaxed when a familiar face greeted him. 

 

 

Jungkook looks at Jimin with eyes raised, lips pouting. Jungkook had gently placed a hand over Taehyung’s head bringing it down to rest on the raven's broad shoulders. It shocked Taehyung even more when Jungkook started his hair, it was relaxing and he just lets himself be drowned on the latter’s scent and touches.

 

“ What’s wrong with him? Did that er bothered him again?” Taehyung felt the vibration of his voice when Jungkook spoke.

 

Jimin raises a brow before shaking his head. Looking at the scene unfold “ No, people just kept bumping into him accidentally. Yah Jungkook. I’m older than you. Give respect to your Hyungs”

 

 

“ That kid doesn’t give honorifics to just anyone” A voice called out, and Jimin jumps when a body bumps into his shoulder. Yoongi gave Jimin a smile, which he returns back immediately.

 

Yoongi leans down to whisper something into Jimin’s ear. And as they drift into their own worlds, whispering things that Jungkook could never hear. He turns back his attention at the Hyung in his shoulder.

 

 

His fingers running through those soft locks, earning sighs of content. It made him smile in the inside. Feeling gazes generating from his back, he glances at the people who were staring at them with gaping mouths. Jungkook glares at them, Yoongi doing the same. And instantly everyone dispersed.

 

 

“ You okay?” Jungkook asks Taehyung who only nodded in reply. Taehyung started to move from his shoulder, looking down a bit. He smiles when Taehyung was looking at him, the side of his head resting in his shoulder. Taehyung lets out a soft giggle and tugs on the sleeve of his shirt.

 

 

“ Thanks for lending me your shoulder.” Taehyung bits his lips “ didn’t need it at the first place tho. But still Thanks”

 

“ Any time Taehyung” Jungkook smiles “ Anything for you”

 

It took a lot of courage for Taehyung to lift his head from the heaven he calls shoulders. Covering his lips with the sleeve of his sweater, trying to avoid eye contact. His shy character coming out, He clears his throat and steps back.

 

“ Did you need anything?” Taehyung asks, trying to look intimidating.

 

“ Just wondering if I could take you home” Jungkook boldly stated, “ I heard from Yoongi that Jimin has dance practice. So I want to take you home. Baby steps ”

 

Taehyung was blushing so hard. Lifting both his hands up, hiding his face from Jungkook “ Oh my god, how can you say something like that with that face” What even is shame?

 

 

“ Why does it bother you? I just want to see the person I like get home safely”

 

“ Oh my god Jeon Jungkook” Taehyung hides his face even more “ Shut up… go away”

 

“ Why are you hiding your face again Taehyung? Its cute”

 

“ Shut up..”

 

“ I’m just telling the facts tho. It’s adorable. You’re adorable”

 

Taehyung literally smacked Jungkook’s shoulder with his face red as a tomato. He really wanted to run and hide his face away from the teasing man. Jungkook in the other hand was having fun, all Jungkook wanted to do was hug him.

 

He was laughing when Taehyung was whining, hiding behind his bestfriend who was laughing along with him. Yoongi had an amused expression on his face; Jimin was patting Taehyung’s head and telling Jungkook to go easy on him. It made his chest warm up. But then something had caught Jungkook’s attention.

 

 

He heard a snap, and it was definitely coming from their left. Turning his head he saw a guy with his phone pointing at Taehyung. Instantly it made his smile shift into a more frightening demeanor. Not noticing how they were looking at him, he slowly approached the guy, quickly snatching his phone. He didn’t want to assume so he tapped on the guy’s gallery, pushing the guy’s head in order for the phone to stay in his hand.

 

 

He frowns and sees Taehyung’s photo, all red and cute. Tapping the delete quickly and tossing the phone back to its owner before scowling at him.

 

 

Taehyung was now out of his hiding place, looking at him with a worried face. Jungkook sighs and glances at Yoongi who was grinning at him.

 

 

“ Everything okay? What was that?” Taehyung asked. Jungkook just nodded at him with a small smile. Taehyung just stared. It made Jungkook feel uncomfortable under the latter’s gaze. It was suppose to be Jungkook doing the staring but then again it wasn’t bad at all, just uncomfy.

 

 

Jimin coughs earning both male’s attention. “ No offense Jungkook but I still don’t trust you on taking my bestfriend home. So I’ll be taking him to the studio with me. But you and Hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter