Chapter 15: Fate begins to Meddle

My world was shaking (Until you held my hand) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter







" Are you ready to do this?" Jungkook said, slicing the silence in the hallways. Yoongi had shut his locker only to reveal a grinning younger who was leaning beside his own locker next to his. " Cause if you're gonna ask me, I'm ready as hell, lets do this thing "


Jungkook was like a Little kid on fire or maybe on Lava..., all excited and happy... to what? Beating a kid that doesn’t know what stop means. Yeah Jungkook is like a kid in Yoongi's book.


" You know talking to him isn’t gonna stop him from doing what he wants right?" Yoongi points out " Think like this Kook, Lee Soojung is just a narcissistic lowlife bastard that is ing obsess with single person that shines like the sun. Someone, who the matter of fact have been harassing Tae and getting joy out of it. Talking is useless, and you can't start a fight" He finishes, turning his heel to walk through the crowd. " You and I have been warned, we can't fight in school, Just in the ring..."


" So what?.." Jungkook exclaims in exaggerated manner quickly following him. Yoongi smirks, glancing to him as the younger keeps frowning at him. " Are you saying that there is no way? And let the er do what he wants until he gets tired? Let me re-enlighten you again Yoongi, I'm Taehyung's boyfriend. I'm ing insane if I’m just gonna let this go."


" I didn't say that. You can't kill the out of him here..." He glances at the boy who kept his eyebrows close, completely not getting him. But as soon as Yoongi lifts a brow, Jungkook finally got it. " Just kill the out of him when we get him in the ring and that might teach him a lesson not to mess with you. You're a Beta fighter and you can fight whoever you want... remember what Chanyeol-shi said? You can't fight in school, only in the ring. That's a loop hole my friend. "


" Oh... so we slap a challenge letter at his face and drag him down Underland so I can legally beat him up without getting scold for violence and just for a friendly spar which is far from that?" Jungkook smiles, his jaw tightening in amusement. " Now that's entertaining, and I'm so down for that"

" Exactly.."

" Now what's left is to find him..."


" I don't think we have to.." Yoongi says in a low voice as he eyes the group of people walking towards them like they owned the school. When Jungkook followed his gaze, his eyes immediately hardened, his taste buds getting sour. As soon as Jungkook and Soojung connected their gaze, everything else came into slow motion.

" Speak of the devil, and it shall appear..." Yoongi mumbles under his breath, taking a hold of Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook grumbles his steps getting lighter with his blood boiling " Question is... How the are we gonna get that er inside the ring... Can we just hit his head with a mallet and drag his sorry to the black district and kill the living out of him with my fist?"



" You want to get arrested for kidnapping?"

" Hey, if I'm lucky he wont remember a thing when done with him..."

" Kook, we are going to straighten him up, Underland Style..."

"Okay, so what's the plan?"

" You might not like this..." Yoongi started " But we gotta befriend him"



As soon as Soojung came close, closer enough to see the annoying smug look on his face. Jungkook pulled out a phone from his pocket, tossing it on the floor, letting the device slide into Soojung's foot.

Soojung took a look of it for a second before looking back at Jungkook. " Free stuff? Sweet Jeon, you didn’t have too"

Jungkook snorts, nodding like an idiot to fill up the amusement of the stupid bastard " Glad it could please your psychotic sick self. Don't worry I'm not judging"

Yoongi couldn't help the laughter escaping his lips as Soojung's face started to darken. Jungkook continues, not minding the crowd that is starting to form around them. Soojung might have the reputation, but Jungkook had the image that everybody gets to respect and fear. " By the way, its a shame that your money came to waste when you decided to hire a bunch of freshman to visit my boyfriend..."

Jungkook smiles as Soojung's jaw started to visibly tighten. And he couldn't help but continue. " Tell me... What's next? I am dying to know what's your next move is on MY boyfriend..."


Yoongi took a step forward, sensing the malice between Jungkook's words. He took the liberty to plaster a smile into his face. They're befriending him not provoking him to start a fight." Well before that matter; care to join us to grab some lunch? While you know, you two keep chattering to form a potential friendship that people are anticipating? I suggest you stop the act my friend, if we wanted a we should have bought a dog... "


The crowd started whispering, pointing at them. Now this was a sight to see indeed. Soojung was caught off guard by the offer and took a nervous glance behind his so-called friends. Min Yoongi offered, an offer that people would die for so they could hang out with the famous Min and Jeon. But it was an offer given to Lee Soojung, the only person that despises them. Yoongi smiled, " What? I think there's no harm done about this right? The only reason you and Kook here couldn’t get along was because of Tae right? And you've been battling with him to get the latter, so now that Kook won, cant you let this slide and be friends?"



" Are you mocking me Min?" Soojung growled making Jungkook snicker behind Yoongi. " Just because he has Taehyung Doesn't mean he owns him." Soojung looks at Jungkook, completely aware of how dangerous the youngers' glare is " And like I said, if he's not mine. Then no one can have him. I will break him like how he broke me Jeon, You know nothing of me and his past"


        Jungkook took a step back, bewildered by Soojung's words. A nasty swirl on the bottom of his stomach, he was aware that Taehyung was a mysterious boy from the start but he was willing to wait for him to open up. And he knows what's exactly he was doing, He wants to get inside Jungkook's mind, swirling it to lose trust on his boyfriend for keeping secrets.



" Do I look like a give a ?" Jungkook snarls. " Come on Yoongi hyung, lets go" He says as he passes them not before intentionally bumping into Soojung with force.

Yoongi shrugs, giving Soojung a salute and follows the younger into the way to the cafeteria. When the older finally caught up with the fuming kid, he chuckles tapping him in the shoulder.


" Okay so befriending him is off the list..."

" I say we ing kidnap him and throw him in the river, screw straightening him up" Jungkook says making Yoongi burst into laughter.


















" I need some ing cafeteria fruits cause why not right? Fruits while cuddling Tae is my kind of---"


      Before Jungkook could finish his when he was about to push the cafeteria door open when it flung open then a mop of brown hair greeted with him. He lost his balance due to gravity and met the floor with a thud. Yoongi was supposed to help him but someone crashes into him too, but not like Jungkook Yoongi had the stability to stay on his ground.

      He groans, rubbing his temple easing up the pain that was blooming from the fall. A gentle pair of hands cradles his face, making him look up. And instantly all his pain disappeared when he sees the face of an angel. Taehyung smiled, his eyes b with unshed tears. He felt a tug on his chest, has he been crying? But their position got him quiet, Taehyung was lying on top of him, his petite form fitting perfect against his. God it felt good having Taehyung this close, even if it was just a day being away from each other, the urge of keeping him close grew.


" Oh my god Jungkookie..." Taehyung says catching a breath. " I-I heard from Bogum, please tell me you didn't get into a fight. Are you okay? Are you hurt? What did he do? Oh my god Kookie."

He doesn’t utter a word because he doesn’t mind being cooed by the latter, the attention and touching got him crazy.

This is nice...

Taehyung's face got closer, inspecting for any type of injury. Oh this is SO Nice....


" Tae," Hoseok disrupted appearing from behind. " Based in the look on his face which is incredibly creepy, Jungkook's perfectly fine.... And we're in school? And your position is a bit too much for the innocent eyes of mortals"

Jimin pipes in, his hand tangled with Yoongi's " Jesus did not die for this...Keep it rated G"

Jungkook watched as Taehyung's face turned red from realization and truth be told, if they weren’t in school he could have successfully push himself up and carry the latter with his legs wrapped around his waist. Goddamn

His thoughts were cut off when someone pulled Taehyung out of his hold; A growl had almost slipped his lips when the person who pulled his lover off was Namjoon hyung. Hoseok who was hovering about Jungkook gave him a smile, and a hand to help him up.

When he got up, Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter