~Hiatus~

In The Name Of Love

Hi there! Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy and safe in this COVID-19 season. My warmest thoughts and prayers are with you to see this pandemic through with ease and some sprinkles of joy amidst the gloom.

From this chapter's title, I bet you already know what's to come in the next few paragraphs.

To start from the very beginning, I wrote up a very flimsy and short draft sometime a year ago. It was a sudden hit of inspiration when I thought of even attempting to write this story. In the spur of a moment after finishing the drama called Cheese In Trap, I was so infatuated over the lead actor, Park Hae Jin, and entertained the idea of making him the face of this story's main character. Also, I've been a huge fan of Kim Ji Won after I watched The Heirs. So, why not her as the face of the female main character?

However, like all the great writers, you forget about the story you're currently writing or worse, lost interest in it. It was the latter for me for this story. I didn't like the idea of losing interests in anything, so I thought to leave it be for a while and come back when I am not so bothered.

But coming back to this story after a year of blank ideas and inspirations is challenging, topped with the refusal to give up on this story (blame it on my obsessive need to see things through and completed). I got tired of losing interest, then I got tired of feeling tired of losing interest, then I just got mad and frustrated. Annoyed and dissatisfied. 

And I was only 2 chapters in at this particular stage. Horrible!

And so I forced myself to write. The following chapters are lame, shorter, half-hearted and just weren't up to par. But I published them anyway because it needed updates. Sometimes, you just have to force a jumpstart to get a car running, and that was what I did. But it damaged the rusty gearbox and the issue was harder to fix. Ideas are not coming at all, and I kept getting distracted over new tidbits for another story that needed a name and body.

Fast forward to today when I finally sat down with myself and decided enough is enough. Birthing half-assed ideas is a torture, trying to write it in chapters is a nightmare. So I decided to stop.

Or rather go on hiatus.

I do not know if I will ever come back to this story and complete it. Maybe I will. Maybe I won't.

We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Love and hugs, amirapsazz.

Cheers!