School Time! (Fast Forward)

Days to cherish with Him

YOUR POV.

*ring* *ring* as my clock rings. I opened my eyes lazily and I got up to my bed and get my towel, so that I can go to the bathroom(w/c is located at the hallway outside of my room) to wash up. After I washed up, I took my school uniform and wear it. "Now, Choon Hee, you're so ready" I said to myself while looking on the mirror. I get my bag then I walk downstairs and took a toast while running around because I'm on a hurry. "Umma, I will go now, I didn't thought I've alarmed my clock wrong. Psh!" I said while going out of the door.

I run so fast that I accidentally bumped at someone then I fell. I stand up and bow at Him while saying sorry a million times, but He just tap my head like a puppy then He walk away. I didn't saw His face but I know he's a boy, and we're on the same school. "Psh. So, He thinks I'm a puppy!? I will show Him who's the real puppy!" I run to Him and grabbed His arms while saying "Hey you! Don't tap my head like that again! Or I will crashed your face into pieces!" I was shocked. So shocked when I saw his face, he's BLOCK B's ZICO! And my face was like this --> O_O I released his arms from my grab then, he smiled at me and said "Mianhae~ I didn't know it will pissed you off." then, He tap my head again and walk away. I WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED that I think I'm frozen in the spot where I grabbed Him. "Is that really ZICO who smiled at me? The leader of BLOCK B? I don't think that He's so kind." then, I ran off to school as fast as I can. I've reached school and someone is yelling from somewhere "Choon Hee yah~! Here!!!!" I turned around and saw that it was Young Ah, my bestfriend "Young Ah!" I said as I run to her. "I miss you so much Choon Hee!" she said then I replied "I miss you so much too" then, I hugged her. We released ourselves from the hug and we walk so that we can go to our room.(IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ANYWAYS, MIANHAE IF I DIDN'T SAID IT) While walking to the corridors I asked her "How are you Young Ah?", "I'm fine! So fine! Because I think.. I am admiring someone so much!" She answered. "Then, who is the lucky one who got your heart now?" I asked while laughing. "Aish! I'm not joking! It's true! I've seen him on MusicBank, and He winked at me! And it makes me melt!! I think I would die on my seat!!" I tap her shoulders and said "THEN, WHO IS HE???!!!!" "He's...... Jo Youngmin of Boyfriend!" she said while giggling. "Oh~ he have a twin bro right? Kwangmin?" I asked. "neh, Jo Kwangmin, but I like Youngmin so much!" she shouted, "ok, fine, fine, fine!" I said while laughing. When we reached our room, I WAS SHOCKED, AGAIN. Because Zico's our classmate! I go to a seat that is really far from him, while choosing a seat, he look at me and then smile "Zico yah~ don't look at me!" I shouted. my classmates look at me and they're about to laugh because they think I'm joking. Then, I feel pity to myself because who am I to be looked at or to be glanced by a star? "Ok, as you wish" Zico said while smiling again. They're all shocked when they've heard about Zico's reply on me, and I was shocked also, Young Ah ran to me and asked "You and Zico are..... FRIENDS?" "No, we're not. Aish!" I answered. "Oh~ ok, Choon Hee yah~ come on! Let's sit on that seats!" Young Ah said and we rushed on that seats because of the thought that someone will took it, and LUCKILY, it's too far from Zico.

 

Class will now start! Because our teacher, Mrs. Kim arrived. "Annyeong students! I'm Mrs. Kim, your teacher, I hope all of you will strive hard so that you can have a good future." She said while smiling. I smiled also, because she's so pretty! I envy her beauty! A knock in the door confused us all, then, it opened, IT WAS LEE JEONGMIN of BOYFRIEND! HE'S OUR CLASSMATE! Fan girls screamed and I took a glance at Zico, he is smiling, and I think He will laugh because of the girls randomly screaming "Annyeong~ mianhae if I'm late~" He sigh. "It's okay young one, come and have a seat. Hmm. Oh! There's a seat over there, on that girl!" then, Mrs. Kim looked and point at me, I didn't notice that there is a vacant seat on the left side of my seat "Oh. Psh! Another one that can pissed me off!" I whisper to myself. Jeongmin rushed and take the seat, He smiled at me, and I was like --> O_O He smiled at Young Ah too and she was like (=V=) "Oh, fan girls.. Aish!" I whisper to myself again.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, the discussion and lectures was OVER! It's BREAK TIME! "Young Ah! Kaja!" I said to Young Ah, "Choon Hee, I think I will go and excuse myself to Mrs. Kim, because my father is in the hospital right now" She said while packing her bag, she ran off out of the room and yell to me "I will make it to you next time Choon Hee! Take care!" "Aish! Who's with me right now? NO ONE! I think I will just stay here at the room!" I said to myself, then, I think of having a nap, then, I've heard someone's going inside the room, since I'm the only one at the room, I was scared, but I keep on pretending on having a nap by staying on Taking-A-Nap position in my armchair. "Hey Zico hyung, you know what? I think the classroom earlier is the stage in Mubank, Inki, or MuCore, because there's so many fangirls screaming, I think of having all the boys here and have a concert here in the room!" Jeongmin said laughing, "well Jeongmin, don't be like that! they just loved you at all!" Zico answered jokingly, "really? but you know what hyung, I don't like girls who's screaming randomly just bec-" Jeongmin cut off because he is looking at me, taking a nap. He smiled, and laugh a little, then, he look at me closer, closer, closer, and closer that I can feel his breath, then, He kissed me in the my nose and I think I'm going crazy because of what is done, my face was like O_O when I stood up and said to him "Why you do that!??? You freak!" "Oh~ I thought you're sleeping? Tssss" he answered, "then why did u do that!!!!????" I asked him again "Well, I just-" Jeongmin cut off because Zico's saying something "You know what? Lee Choon Hee, don't blame him, it's just a kiss, in the nose, there's no any big deal!" I run to Zico and I'm about to punch him but Jeongmin's on my back and he took my arms and wrap his arms around my it. I'm out of balanced then, I fell. And then, we ended up.... FACING EACH OTHER WHILE I'M ON THE TOP OF HIM, AND OUR FACES WAS JUST 1 INCH FAR FROM EACH OTHER.

 

 

 

 

NOTE: Mianhae~ Maybe, I can update this after a day because I think I will concentrate on my training now, and school works. I know it's a lil' bit boring but I hope you liked it. I know I at doing this story. And I know you're a lil' bit confused, But I hope, you will watch out on what will happen to this story. Ppyong~ ^^

 

P.S: The Chapter's image was your room. :)