Always losing behind

I love you, my Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuna..." No replies entertained Eunbi. 

"YUNA!"

"What?" Finally, the taller girl came back to her senses as she stopped her tracks. 

"We've been going in circles around the cafeteria for the past 5 minutes."

"Eh? Oh! I'm sorry!" 

Eunbi sighed at her dumbness, thinking whether to describe her as a cute airhead or a dumb giant.

"Shall we go visit Sojung unnie? She seemed to have a lot on her mind these days that she skipped her meals! She haven't eat something since morning today..."

"Yeah, she seemed a little out of it today during school assembly too..."

"Hope she doesn't ruin her health, for which she has lots of things to do in the student council."

"Then, let's go to the student council room now, maybe we could help her with her work too."

"Okie~" /Yash aegyo for eunha:3/ 

 

"Unnie! We've came to help!" Eunbi exclaimed while opening the grand-looking door. 

Both of them immediately silence themselves as they saw Sojung rubbing her temples. 

"Unnie, are you okay?" Yuna asked while she made her way to the pantry to make a cup of tea for Sojung. 

Sojung heaved out a sigh before replying, "Yeah, just feeling a little bit lethargic."

"Is it about the upcoming school festival?" Eunbi massaged the president's shoulders. 

"Mmhmm, and it's so annoying that the council and I have to redo the whole thing again just because of a minor clash in the plan." Sojung closed her eyes as she frowned while complaining like a spoilt kid. 

"It's okay unnie! We're here to help you!" said Yuna while placing that cup of tea onto Sojung's table. 

"Thanks! You girls are so sweet!" Sojung plastered a smile on her face which looked genuine. 

"Hurry hurry before the time runs out!" Eunbi became the cheerful girl to motivate Sojung to continue with her work. 

"Let's do this!!!!"

Sojung's passionate resilience cannot be underestimated by mere people who thinks student councillors have easy lives and they only have to boss people around. In fact, Sojung was the other way round, dealing with each and every work diligently, not failing to compromise the expectations of the principle and teachers. 

 

--

 

 

"Hey, you, come 'ere."

The teenager obeyed the ferocious "head" and timidly made his way to the buff man. 

"Tryna look smart ain't ya, well, that doesn't suit you!" That buff man kicked the poor teenager in the stomach, punched him in the face, picked him up and threw him onto the ground hardly. 

"Ow! It hurts..."

"HAHAHA! Even nerds can feel hurt. I thought only idiots can feel hurt! STUPID!" 

The teenager have no signs of fighting back, and he seemed weak, though he have a bright brain, he cannot make it of use due to the contrast between his brain and his courage.

 

 

"PRES! BAD NEWS!" One of the student council member barged into the student council room while shouting at the top of his lungs. "There's a case of bullying at the boy's dormitory!" 

"What on earth? Come on, let's move!" Sojung ordered the whole of the student council as they dashed out of the room along with Yuna and Eunbi. 

When they arrived, they saw a badly beaten up 2nd place of the 1st years' Top 5 elites.

"Stop it right there!" Sojung shouted. 

Upon seeing Sojung's face, the bullies were frightened but yet persistent. 

"S-so it's the P-president! Nice to meet you! We were just having fun, right?" said the buff guy as he glanced at the injured teenager. 

"I don't care if you're lying through your teeth but I can't forgive you for committing lies under my nose!" 

Persistent enough, the bullies charged towards Sojung and attacked her. 

"Unnie!" Both Eunbi and Yuna felt worried for Sojung. 

That's why, I said not to underestimate Sojung because, she knows Karate, Aikido, Judo and Taekwondo. (How'd she even learn all of that lol) 

Sojung used her moves on the bullies and bought some time for Yuna to call for a teacher's help. 

It was definitely tough for Sojung for which she was tired from all the student council work she had to get over with, and now she had to deal with these bullies by losing her energy at a faster rate. However, she did overtake the bullies and made them lay down flat on the floor aching. The teachers that arrived at the scene later  and the student council brought those bullies back to the get reprimanded and expelled from the school, which left only Yuna, Eunbi, Sojung and the teenager at the scene.  

 

Sojung released the breath that she felt like she was holding on for a long time as she made her way to the teenager. 

"Taehyung, why didn't you informed the student council that you were bullied before?" Trying not to hurt him more further, she asked him in a gentle tone. 

"It's all my fault. I did not have the guts to disobey them. I am the one who should be punished harshly to get me out of this small world that captivated me for years..." he mumbled to himself, but Sojung could hear what he said clearly. 

Suddenly, the teenager's name was being called from afar, and it seemed to be Kim Seok Jin, a.k.a Jin, the popular guy and infamous narcissist of the school. 

"How's my brother?" Just that one sentence sent everyone a mindblow. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter