Part 1

Tell me the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul.

Hmmm.. quite busy today..

She looked at her wristwatch as she took a quick glare on the road.

The girl was walking along the street as she started her day by refreshing her eyes, staring pretty clothes sold in fancy stores.

She was amused as one of the clothes had captured her eyes for a moment. She cleared as she was imagining herself wearing that pretty dress.

 

Absolutely breathtaking.



She sighed. But still.. even the dresses were indeed pretty..

She doesn't have the desire to buy that clothes.

"Goodbye, pretty~ I'll buy you next time..", she mumbled alone as she just stared the items with a sad face.

   She then continued her steps as then she was walking towards a big road. Her mind couldn't stop thinking about that dresses. She pouted sadly. Ouhh my babies~

"If I could marry a billionare, ...", she chuckled softly as then she suddenly felt a hand pulling her, dragged her behind.


"Watch out!!"



She was shocked as one speedy car drove across her, with just a blink of eyes. How fast! Her heart was beating so fast as her adrenaline had secreted out in a maximum level! The incident had brought her into real life as she realised that she forgot to look around on the road before walking across it..



Pheww. I might die tragically on the road..

She was quite lucky that a man had saved her.

"Yaahh.. don't you have a pair of eyes to see clearly on the road..? Why can't you notice that the road is busy? Aigoo.. you should be grateful that you're still alive, since the car nearly hit you.. If I'm not the one who save you in the first place, you might.."

"Arasseo. Kkemanhei.", she raised her hand as she paused his words for awhile. She rolled her eyes.

Now that's annoying.

She heaved a sigh as she looked at him. "Thanks a lot. But I never ask you to help me...", she then started to leave the guy, without saying anything.

He shook his head and sighe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter