Break-Up

Why You Such A Diva?

"----, don't leave me!"

"I'm sorry, Key... Truth is... I hate gay people!"

And with that, my 1 yr relationship ended with the best thing that had ever happened to me. It has been 1 week since the break-up and I've just gotten a package with all the pictures we took, stuffed animals I gave him, and... my heart.

I made a pouty face and sighed. "Key!"

I turned and found my mom handling a razor sharp knife. "Umma! Put that away!!!"

She glared at me and muttered, "Don't be such a sissy...."

I glared back at my mom and turned back to my box. I sighed. My mom was more of a ... man? While I was more of a wo-man. I told her I was in a relationship with a guy one after our first month anniversary.

She supported me full on. After all, she said I'm literally a girl cross-dressing as a boy. Although I had to help her with skin problems, clothes problems, and make-up problems, I still loved her. 

My mom was pretty. My dad was known as a flower boy. That's where I got my feminine looks. I turned back to my mom and stared at  her. She was really pretty although she never dolled herself up. 

Wearing sweat pants, an over-sized IU shirt, socks with sandals, and hair in a messy bun... She still managed to look like a freaking goddess! I giggled to myself.

"Key! I'm talking to you!!!!" she screamed. I jumped in my bed. "Ye-yes?"

She stared at me before lifting the knife again. "Help me cut my hair."

WTH?!   "MOM! I TOLD YOU YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO CUT YOUR HAIR WITH A KNIFE!!!!"

Yep that's my mom... But she said one thing that changed my whole life. What she said made me meet 'him...'

 

----later on that day-----

 

"Key, why aren't you eating your carrots? You always ate them," my mom muttered while trying to force a slice of carrot into my mouth.

"mmm-no!" I yelled. She sat back to her own chair pissed. "Wae?" She asked. She stared into my eyes. I bit my lip. "That bastard likes carrots..." I muttered.

A silence followed. I stared at my plate. "Aish, Key it's been over a week, why aren't you over him?"

I don't know. I shurgged and took a sip of my water. "It took you a year to get over dad..." I muttered. My mom stared at me and sighed. "Babo,, this is different! Your dad divorced me for a.. a man! It's not that I couldn't get over it, I was just shocked about it..."

I smirked. I remember the day when my dad said he was in love with another man. "Honey! Truth is... I'm gay." I let out a laugh. "Whats' so funny? Instead of a step mom, you have a dad..." my mom muttered while serving herself more rice. 

I kept on laughing as I re-called my step-dad. He wasn't so bad... Tried to seduce me a few times btu I didn't mind. After all, I'm like a identical copy of my father expect I have my mom's lips and her big eyes which add to my feminine. 

Plus, he is the director of my high school. Because of him, I get free lunch! I smiled and pushed away my plate full of carrots. My mom stared at my plate then back to me.

"Aish, go to a club! You need to get over your break-up like any other adult!" 

I stared at my mom wide-eyed. This was the 2nd craziest thing she has ever said after, "Key, I forgot how to put on my bra..."

"Mom, newsflash, I'm just a high-school student!" I screamed. 

She rose from her seat and smiled. "Wear a wig, I'll lend you my ID so you can enter~~"

Huh? Really my mom is nuts. "You have my eyes and lips... You have your fathers' milky skin instead of my slightly tanned one... Nothing a little make-up can do~ " 

I blinked at her. "Mom?"

She continued on smiling. "Yes?"

"You don't mind letting your underage son drink?!" I exclaimed.

She pouted. "Of course not!"

I half-smiled at her and lowered myself into my chair. "I guess it won't hurt..." I whispered. My mom smiled again and nodded. 

I guess it won't hurt.. No-one from school will be there anyway since they're all underage... Yeah, I should go! I'll be dressed as a girl anyway! Yeah... Why do I have the feeling something bad is going to happen, though?