—the way she smiles

i still see you sometimes when i close my eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]i.[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]the way she smiles[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

She stands in front of him: eyes small and curved. He deduces she came from downstairs as she was dressed in sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt. She usually only wore those sort of things in their building. He remembers past times she had come to practice lines with Howon or to just hang out, but besides coming to see him, she never really visited for the other members.

"Hello, sunbaenim." She bows a full 90 degrees and runs her hand through her hair when she comes back up. "Is Sunggyu oppa here?" She asks with a polite smile. Not the one that looks like she stole an angel's mouth, but the one she uses around people like him.

This would've been a normal question, had it not be one in the morning. He was tired and just got out from his shower. His slightly damp hair stained his white t-shirt and he leans onto one foot.

"Ah, yes." He mutters after he got out of his sleep-haze. He forgot about the petite girl waiting patiently in front of him. "But may I ask what you need?"

"Oh," her face fell a bit, but then lifts up once he furrows his eyebrows. "I just wanted to talk to him about a duet coming up."

He stares at her in doubt, but her poker face never falters so he slowly opens the door wider for her to enter. Sunggyu usually warned them beforehand if someone was coming.

He questions her decision to rehearse at one am but he doesn't say anything to her. They aren't that close anyways.

"Thank you sunbae." She smiles as she takes off her shoes.

He also suspects her lack of the use sunbae when she spoke Sunggyu's name; or more so the excess use when she spoke to him.

"Just call me Myungsoo," he says as he closes the door behind her.

"Alright oppa." She replies still using formality, but it sounds better coming off her tongue than sunbae. "I'll be going now." She smiles and stalks off to Sunggyu's room.

He yet finds himself once again studying her and how she knew where Sunggyu's room is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter