Sunny Afternoon

My Man

 

CHAPTER 1

                It is Sunday afternoon, the sun is high and I can tell that the sun’s rays that time can cause skin damage. I love the sun. I love to look at the sky and wonder about the possibilities that somewhere below it, someone is looking for me-wandering when we will meet and what are the circumstances that goes with it. I am inside my house looking for a plaster for Siwon.

“Oh! There it is!” I said.

He hurt himself when he was trying to impress us with his tricks. He is going to perform in a concert with his friends and I hope they won’t hurt themselves.

                “So how is the performance?” Siwon said.

                “It’s good.” I lied. It’s the best thing to do when you don’t want to hurt somebody. He is my friend ever since I can remember. He is always there for me and helps me in every way possible.

                “Really?” He said with a smile.

                “Okay, I’ll tell the truth. It’s not bad and it’s not good either. It’s just okay.” I said.

                “Yoona!” He said.

                “At least I told the truth.” I said.

                “Hmm, I hope I am not disturbing you two.” Donghae said.

                “Of course not.” Siwon and I said in a tone with disgust.

                “Donghae, when will you tell Siwon that you need to change your routines. They are very dangerous. See!” I said pointing at Siwon’s bleeding finger.

                “Nah. He will not listen to me.” Donghae said.

                “Okay, I’ll change it, I mean, Donghae will change it. He is the appropriate dancer anyway. I just dance. I don’t make routines.” Siwon said.

                Donghae and I look at each other and laugh. We are in complete light mood when Siwon said, “ I’m hungry. Anyone for lunch?”

                “Let’s race to Eastree Restaurant for lunch. The last one who gets there will treat the first two.” I suggest.

                “Ready. Set. Go!” Donghae shouted.