Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Reflection - ѕανє мє fяσм муѕєƖf -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the corner of the house whilst everyone was sleeping, there he was; the brunette boy crying, shivering and in fear. His slender features trembling as he tries to hold back stifling his tears. He squeeze both his arms tightly digging nails on his the flesh til a visible bruise could be seen. `Anybody..` he mouthed the word that he know was useless for no sound comes out. `. . . just anybody, save me...` as the boy close his eyelids tears fall wetting his cheeks as memories of traumatizing incident flashes through his mind causing him to jolt in reacting to it.

 

There I was.

Trembling...

Scared...

Withstanding... the pain.

Yelling for the almighty God to help me.

But...

 

"God..." he whispered silently in his heart that was thumping against his chest as he sees a big shadow of a man at the corridor making his ways to his room. His eyes averted while his body move in trying to build a wall of defense against the incoming danger walking closer and closer to his bedroom door. He locked the doorknob and hide against the wall.

 

I was too naive.

God wasn't there...

 

He jumps when the doorknob vigorously turn in attempt to enter the bedroom and he yelped as tears fallen down his cheek in fear when the bottom of the door was kick. `God, if you're there please save me...` he silently prays with even slightly hoping that somebody found and save him; that god heard his prayers. He scoot his small body into the corner towards the wardrobe when the person was bumping his body against the door trying to break the wooden door, terrified at every loud bang from the door he hide at the corner as small as possible from the person; no, the devil that was standing at the other side of the door.

"Yunhyeong-ah, it's me!" the deep tone of the voice calls out his name.

Knock once.

Knock twice.

And then it was silent for ten seconds or less before another knock come again. "Open the door, Yunhyeong-ah!" this time the voice sounded quite stern and serious as if his patience was already reaching it's limit. "I told you to open the door at this instant, Song Yunhyeong!" a loud kick bang against the wooden door causing the brunette to cries.

"Appa, please don't hurt me" he begs in between the crying. He was willing to open the door at any secon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter