Chapter 3

WHAT DO I DO : a GOS fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

It has been eleven months since the students of the special class graduated. Since they have got admitted to college and are now busy with their life, they hardly contact each other. But there is one certain person with whom they couldn't contact. The person is no other than NA HYUN JUNG.

 

P's POV: It has been months since I graduated. I have been so busy studying and I hardly meet my friends except for BG as we read at the same college. I will study really hard and prosper in my life. But I.. miss my friends. I miss the old time when we were in the special class. Studying was hard but we were together then and being with your loved ones means a lot. Now, we are all apart. BH sometimes call and ask about us. But CD rarely contacts me. I don't like this. He used to care for me the most. I know he is busy with his dance and all but he contacts BH and BG sometimes but not me! I feel so sad and annoyed for his this kind of behaviour. And as for HJ...... she never contacted us. I don't know what in the earth happened to her but she left us. We tried to reach her out but she changed her phone number even her address. She didn't even communicated with BH or our teachers. I miss her.

 

 

 

BH's POV: It has been eleven months I started studying at taepyeong and and HJ left us. The last day I saw her was the day when we officially  left byeongmun high. I tried to reach her by calling her and even went to her house but that was of NP fruit as HJ had already left that place. I don't know what is the reason of her leaving but somehow I feel that I am responsible for this. I have now stopped searching for her as I don't know where the hell she can be. I don't even know about her parents or other relatives. Apparently I'm now busy with my own life and studies and I try to remain busy and not to take stress thinking about her. I don't know why, but I feel like she is somewhere nearby. I just hope she is well.

 

 

BG's POV:  It's been a long since I graduated. Studying is hard but I like it now. I feel like I am capable of doing anything I want and have gained self respect studying here, in the best university of Korea. I want to study really hard and become a vet. But it's obvious that I miss my friends. BH and CD calls me time to time, as for P we read in the same college so we meet almost everyday. But about HJ she never contacted us. I wish we could be like before.

 

 

HJ's POV: I left my friends eleven months before. I didn't want to do it. It was a tough decision for me but I had no other way. Yes.. it's for BH. It's not like he hurted me again but I realised that it was best for me to move on from him as he had no feelings for me and he liked someone else. But getting over him was impossible for me and when he s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter