Birthday Baby Hyun Part III

Protective Brothers

Woohyun opened his eyes slowly. His blury sight getting clearer as he adjusted his eyes slowly. A hand caressed his head made him turned to his side.

"Hyung..." 

"How are you now?" Sunggyu asked softly, doesn't want to make the younger shock. Doctor told him that Woohyun was fainted because of sudden claustrophobic shock. Once a while he would come and monitored Woohyun's heartbeat. He was stable and can be discharged after two more days. But Sunggyu can't help to feel guilty.

"I am fine. What happened? Ouchh!" he winced as he tried to move his hand. One of his hands are bandaged until wrist.It is hurt to move it too.

"Careful...don't move too much for now..."

"Is my hand okay?" he asked, looked scared as well. Sunggyu glanced at the monitor and immediately knows he needs to do something when the number rose. He rubbed Woohyun's chest and assured him that everything is fine.

"Really?" Woohyun asked with his puppy eyes. Sunggyu chuckled and nodded. 

"Ouch!" Woohyun yelped when Sunggyu flicked his forehead. He quickly rubbed hia forehead using his free hand.

"That's what you get for being so careless and stubborn.." Sunggyu glared at him. Woohyun pouted and looked at him with his puppy eyes.

"It was your fault too..if only- Hyung! The child!" his eyes widen all of the sudden. Sunggyu sighed and shook his head. Is that mean he was sleep talking a while ago? That habit of Namu..he tsked.

"What?" Sunggyu asked in flat tone, a bit annoyed at Woohyun's carelessness. Obviously, this smaller man is lying in the hospital with bandaged hand, and there are a big..very big Thank You card hang on the wall in front of him from the child's family. With lolipop next to it.

"How is the child?"

"Safe,"

"Really? You are not lying right?"

"Hyunnie, you did graduated right?"

"Huh? Don't answer my question with question, hyung.."

"Read that. I need fresh air. Aigoo.. The longer I stay here,the longer I got headache because of you.. I was nearly got heart attack..aigoo..what sin did I do in my previous life...aigooo..." Sunggyu's chattered, or more like, complaining as he walked out from the room. Woohyun pouted and realized it was all his fault.

"Hyunggg..." he whined, but the leader closed the door behind him, making the smaller man pouted more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun ate his soup carefully. Once a while he would glanced at the leader whose reading a book next to him.

"Is he still angry?" Woohyun asked himself. But Sunggyu didn't even looked at him. Woohyun sighed and finished his soup. He stared at Sunggyu, trying to hypnotize the leader to look at him, but it doesn't work. Meanwhile, Sunggyu is dying to laugh in the inside. But he needs to punish the younger. 

A knock was heard and the door opened. Suddenly, three bears walked into his room. Woohyun gasped and looked at them one by one. He knew someone is inside the costumes, but Sunggyu doesn't budge at all.

"Hyung, who are they?"

"What?"

"There. Three bears," he pointed his chubby finger in front of him, but seeing Sunggyu looking around, it was a big question in Woohyun's small head.

"Stop imagining thing. Eat the fruit," Sunggyu put the fruits in front of Woohyun. Woohyun pouted again, but took the fruit anyway.

One of the white bear waved at him. He unconsciously waved back. A brown bear made a love sign at him, making him smiled wider. While another grey bear dancing happily making Woohyun chuckled silently. 

"Why are you laughing?" Sunggyu frowned at him. Woohyun quickly shook his head and stuff his cheeks with more strawberry. The sight made Sunggyu really wanted to laugh loudly. So he pinched his own thigh to prevent him from laughing.

"I'll call doctor. Something is wrrong with you," Sunggyu quickly get up and ran out from the room. He couldn't handle it anymore. Woohyun looked too cute with his stuffed cheeks while looking innocently at him. He was sure Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Dongwoo were having their hard time too.

"I'm not..." Woohyun said sadly. Then he glared at the bears with pout. He himself didn't realize he pouted too much today.

"You! What are you? Go!"

But the bears didn't obey him. Instead, they started to dance Man In Love in funny way. Woohyun laughed loudly. Then all of the sudden, the bears collapsed, making the room quiet again.

"Bearies? Bearies? Buddhy...are you out of battery? I don't have one right now...what should I do?.." he kept mumbled alone. The situation is too awkward and silent. And he was wondering where is the leader.

"Happy birthday to you!" the door opened and revealed all of Wolliim families, with Sunggyu brought a cake. Woohyun obviously is clueless as to why they were there. The bears also get up, making him yelped in shock.

"What is this?" he asked.

"Surpriseeeee!!"

"My birthday?"

"Yes, dongseng ah..your birthday. Blow the candle and make a wish..." Sunggyu sat in front of him with smile. Woohyun giggled and realized what just happenes. He closed his eyes and clasped his hands together. The claps was heard again as he blew the candle.

"Who are in there?" he asked. But the three bears refused to open the head. Instead, Sungyeol stole the cake, making everyone ran after him.

"Seemed like they only after the cake..." Woohyun said with smile. He blushed when he realized Sunggyu is staring at him.

"Hyun-" he gasped when Sunggyu's arm wrapped around his small waist and pulled him closer. 

"You made me worry. Don't do that again..."

"Sorry..."

"It's okay. You're here now..in my arms.." Sunggyu whispered before he french kissed the younger's plump lips. It felt too warm now. 

"Hyunghh," Woohyun breathed when they pulled apart. The kiss was hot. The grip around his slim waist is tigthen too.

"Mine.." Sunggyu breathed back. With a big smile on his face.

"Happy birthday cutie.."