Winter

Status: Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

《One Year Later》

 

The cold breeze on the Jeju Island made her clutch her coat. Entering the building, she was greeted by her hoobaes and even sunbaes. She clenched her teeth. She pushed the door to their lounge, dropping her handbag on her desk.

 

"Way to start the winter, How about you, Soo Jung?" 

 

She looked at her colleague, Park Soo Young, staring at her waiting for her answer.

 

"I hate winter" She replied

"Yeah, but someone important to you was born in winter" She sarcastically said

Soo Young heard her sighed, "--that's the reason I can't hate winter"

 

She looked at the calendar sitting on her desk that was saying 'January 14'. She sighed. After the marriage fiasco, neither Jong In or Soo Jung talk to each other. Even up to today. Soo Jung wanted to talk to him but her pride won't do.

 

"Why don't you contact him? It's been one year" Soo Young said, sitting beside her, "--I don't have a contact of him. He has a new number"

"Lies. If you are his wife, he won't throw away that couple phone you both had"

 

She bit her lip, Soo Young was right. Maybe just contacting him later would do.

 

She doesn't want to contact him, but she badly missed him.

 

 

 

Oh Se Hun was and would never visit Jong In once a week, but it's an order from the Ice Princess. She would tell him to check up on him if girls were flirting on him or is he healthy. He tried suggesting to talk to him and say sorry, but the highness wouldn't budge. Way too much pride. He was watching Jong In finish his stack of paperwork before going out on a lunch with him. But he noticed how flirty his secretary was. What's her name? Right. Hua Mei Lin. Even his other secretary, Min Ah, looked in distress how revealing her dress and how close she is.

 

"Mei Lin-ssi" he called, grabbing the full attention of both Jong In and Mei Lin. He press the loudspeaker of his phone to let them hear the caller.

 

"Who the is that Mei Lin? Yah! Oh Se Hun, I told you to watch my husband, not let him be flirted with some ! You both are so dead at me, I'm going back to Korea now!"

 

The room fell in silence. Se Hun smiled in triumph. If there was one thing about Jung Soo Jung he knows, it's that Soo Jung is extremely violent when jealous.

 

His phone beeped, indicating a message from her.

 

Soo Jung: Pick me up here, TOGETHER WITH JONG IN, THAT MEI LIN AND MIN AH.

Se Hun:You're here? What about your work in Jeju?

Soo Jung: Chairman wanted me there. He said it's enough I'm here for one year. He told me to come back.

 

He stood up, then pointed at the three. 

 

"All the three of you, we're going at Incheon Airport"

 

 

The smell of mainland South Korea made her excited but furious. She was just out for one year, then her husband was v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter