Part I

Hajima

Mina's POV

I'm on my way to the park where I told Sana. Do I have to do this? Yes, it's for her.

After a long search for her, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the bench. It was her. I went near her and I felt like my heart was gonna pop out of my chest any second now. My world stopped when she turned around and smiled at me. I don't know how, but it all happened in slow motion. I didn't realize that she was calling me. I got back to my senses when she stood up and went closer to me. 

 

"Mina-chaaaaan~" 

 

she wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked on the tip of my nose. I patted her head and squeezed her cheeks. Damn. I'm gonna miss this so much. 

 

"let's have a walk, shall we?" I asked her and she answered me with a nod. She took my hand and locked it with hers.

We roamed around the park for like 2hours. Had chitchats and also played I-spy-something. We decided to have a rest on the bench. It was getting darker. Should I tell her now? Sigh. I should, before another day would become a waste. I can't believe that I'm gonna waste our 3 year relationship.   you Myoui Mina.


 

Sana was leaning on Mina's shoulder. The silence wasn't awkward at all. As long as they have each other's presence, nothing's uncomfortable. Mina spoke up and called her lover's name "Sana." Sana hummed in reply. But Mina remained silent. Sana looked at her and caressed her thigh. 

 

"What's wrong hon?" 

 

Mina gulped before opening . 

 

"I'm sorry. Let's end this."


 

Sana gave her a confusing look before laughing. Thinking that Mina was messing up with her. She stopped when she realized that Mina wasn't really joking at all. 

 

"W-what do y-you mean? Y-you're kidding me r-right?" her voice was shaking. She couldn't believe what the girl had said.

 

"Let's end this." she repeated " I never loved you." the latter continued. 

 

"Lies." the black haired whispered. "You're lying!" her eyes were watery then she pushed Mina.

 

"I'm not lying. Who the hell would love you? No one right? I never loved you. I NEVER DI-" 

 

Sana couldn't take it anymore so she slapped her that made Mina's words cut.

 

"SHUT UP! I ING HATE YOU"

 

these were the words she said before running away from the younger. She wanted to run away from everything. She wanted to wake up from this nightmare. All she did was to cry in sadness, anger and pain. 

 

Mina wanted to follow her but it was too late. "H-hajima." she said while her tears were flowing down her cheeks and kicked the tree next to her hard as she can. "I'm sorry. I love you."

 


 

HAIIII I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS A TWO SHOT STORY (?) HAHAHAHAH I'M KINDA BUSY WITH SCHOOL. SORRYYYY THE LAST PART WILL BE POSTED ON THE WEEKEND. ^^ KAMSA.