Chapter 2

INFINITY L0V3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years later..

   "Hello my girl..how are you?its been a long time for me to come visiting you. I'm so sorry honey.I really busy for this time but you dont worry,i have bought your favourite flower." Tao smile and put the daisy flower at the grave.

 

Throwback..

   "Honey,i have a present for you"said Tao.He hugging Lisa from the back.."Oh really.What is it?"Lisa bacome excited. She turn and look at Tao. "Close your eyes first". Lisa just follow the instruction. She close her eyes. Chup!!Lisa open her eyes. She is blushing when Tao kiss her cheek at the at the public."Yah!"Lisa beating Tao softly at his shoulder. Tao just laughing."I love you." said Tao and then he give a bouquet of flower to Lisa."Oh my..it's daisy. Auww Tao,you are too sweet like a sugar." Lisa expressing her excitement." I know all thing that you love. Everything that you love to do and everything about you i know"said Tao with a smile.Chup!!Lisa give a kiss on Tao cheek." Thank you honey,i really appreciate it."Lisa slighly smile.Tao grab her hand and walking to a restaurant.Lisa just let Tao bring her without any noise while she is hugging her flower.

 

   Tao pull the chair and ask Lisa for sit.After that he sit infront of Lisa. "Why you bring me here honey?"Lisa wondering. "Ofcourse we came here for eat my girl."Tao chuckle. "Eating here?..but why you ask me for wear this gown?." Lisa asking again. Tao smile,he clap his hand three time. Suddenly there a group of musician appear fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter