。i really like you!

Those three little words ❥ Taekook book collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: I really like you!
Genre: fluff, cute, romance, high school love
Description: Jungkook is the newbie in school and he is not really good in making friends.
Then, he met with Kim Taehyung, a kid deliquent kid from a silver spoon family. Does love
bloom in both hearts?
Author's note: This was my precious story two years ago <3 Until now, I still keet it inside
my computer and my hearteu <3 Sorry for the late chapter, Gong Xi Fa Chai to my chinese friends
and me! :3

 

i really like you!
"Just nothing more I can say, I really do."

1st June 2015

I started transferring to this school. It was quite big and has a lot of space that I could run. I followed the teacher with a pony tail. She was guiding me to the principal's office. Transfer is not my cup of tea. My parents were busy with jobs at LA. They rarely came back to Korea which made me not really comfortable with this whole 'transfer to my birthplace'. I met the principal of the school for the first time. He was nice and discipline. He told me that the woman will be my homeroom teacher. My aunt was pleased. Yes, the teacher was my aunt. She took care of me while my parents were away.

My class was 2-A, barely the first class. As I got into the class, I was nervous. I introduced myself and tried to be myself. The students in the class were anticipating for me to talk more but that didn't mean my fear of introducing got away in a flash.

Everyone was really friendly, except for one person. I spotted a brunette boy, sat near the right window at the end of the classroom. I was asked to sit beside him. He looked rather cold and he didn’t like noises. I could see he was rolling his eyes with a lollipop inside his mouth.

“M-My name is Jungkook. Nice to-“

“No need to introduce twice,” he said without looking at me.

I jolted. I kept quiet as I sat beside him. He looked really sort of... deliquent. Damn, I already failed the first mission of my first day in this new school.

3rd June 2015

My life in the new school was great. I met new friends, Jimin and Hoseok. Gladly I had them because I joined the dance club. I had fun with this 'South Korea'. How long did I leave this awesome place? I was grateful, that I got to taste back some of grandmother's great treats. Western foods weren't bad, but I ate them too much back in New York.

Jimin, Hoseok and I went lunch together. We sat down while digging our food. At that time, I saw the boy again, walking alone with his lunch in his hand.

“Say, who is that guy? I have asked his name several times, but he won’t tell me.” I pointed at him. Both of them followed to where my finger was showing. They nodded and somehow sighed as well.

“That’s Kim Taehyung. Of course he wouldn’t tell his name to a newbie,” Hoseok said. “He is really cold and he is also a loner.”

“I heard that he is the mad dog in town. I also heard that he punched dozen seniors two years ago." Jimin said while munching his hamburger. I completely agreed with what Hoseok and Jimin were talking. He did look like a gangster kind of person. Besides, he didn't wear the school uniform. He wore only a white shirt and black slack. And it seemed that the teacher couldn't do anything to stop him or ask him to wear properly.

"But you know what?" Jimin wiped his mouth with a tissue.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked.

"I heard that he is a vampire!”

I almost choked my food when Jimin told about the vampire part. I quickly grabbed my water and drank it. Jimin helped me by patting my back while I was trying hard to swallow my food. I followed my eyes toward Taehyung who put the dirty tray in the basin. A vampire? Him? Gosh, that's awfully creepy. I looked again; I was wondering a lot of thoughts about him. Suddenly, a student ran at him and accidentally spilt milk on Taehyung's shirt. Damn, I am afraid Taehyung will get mad, since he is the top dog of town. But it was the opposite. Instead of yelling and getting angry, Taehyung went to buy milk for that student back. He was not in a hot boil water after all. Maybe he looks mean, but maybe he is just don't know how to make friends just like me? 

“Hey, hey, don’t let your eyes wander at him, what if he is really a vampire and who knows he will drink your blood!” Hoseok teased.

“Hey, don’t make me scared Hoseok!”

The three of us laughed until recess end.

7th June 2015

I ran to my class as the second period ended. I shouldn’t have slept at the infirmary when the rest of the class went for PE lesson. Now, I was really in trouble. It was Science Class. I heard from the doctor that Jimin came by for a visit and told that the Science Class will be in the Biology Lab. I didn’t know where the Biology Lab was. I went into my class and saw Kim Taehyung was sleeping in the class. He didn’t go to the Biology Lab? I went to my sit and gathered all the Science books; text books, note books and work books.

I heard Taehyung was muttering something and he woke up from slumber.

“Erm, aren’t you going to the Biology Lab?” I asked quietly as I peeked at him a little.

Kim Taehyung didn’t answer my question. Maybe he is tired after PE class. I really wanted to ask him where the Biology Lab. But I'm scared. I'm not good at making friends. Back in the days at New York, the boys there were no likely the same as me. Sometimes they could become a racist, but sometimes not. I rarely hung out with them because I wasn't a good talker. Even in this school, my only friends were Hoseok and Jimin only. Oh well, I should ask some students if I meet each other.

I didn’t know why, I couldn’t let my eyes off Kim Taehyung. I suddenly admired the boy. He is really handsome, and also the ‘cold’ character is suitable with his face. I put my books on my table and looked closely the boy.

“What are you looking at?”

Oh my God! What a shock! I stepped back as he started to get up. This is awkward… He kept looking at me weirdly because well yeah! How can I stay calm in this kind of situation? I picked back my Science books. I fasten my walk to the door,

“Hey newbie, wait for me.” Kim Taehyung called me.

Okay, is this the time I should or shouldn’t panic? I am with Kim Taehyung, the Mr. Cold-hearted sod in class and the so known ‘vampire’. He brought his Science books and went out from the class. I closed the door shut and followed him behind.

We walked together to the Biology Lab. I didn’t believe that I will end up with him like this. I slowly looked at his back; his muscular back was seen by the white shirt. He has a nice body and he also has biceps. The way he folded his sleeves up was showing how y—Oh my God, Jeon Jungkook! Snap out of it! I looked on my right, and saw the swimming pool. Damn, this school is so rich and it also have a swimming pool! I have tried swimming before.

But in the end, I almost drowned by the water. It was really frightening. I thought I will die at that time. I couldn't think of anything to do to save myself. Luckily, my father came and helped me. That was when my father told me and my family that we are forbidden to go into the water anymore.

"How lovely..." I muttered. Then, Taehyung stopped his movement and looked at me. I flinched by his gaze but I continued my walk at him, who was far from me already. 

"What are you talking about?" He asked me; still not moving from the place where we were standing.

"Err.. I was just thinking about how nice it is to swim! That's it."

“Hey, are you listening to what I said just now?!”

“Eh, what did you— Ah!” Suddenly I slipped and fall on the floor. Holy ! This is embarrassing! “Argh, s-so sorry Kim Taehyung! I was amazed by your muscular body—oh my God, what I’m saying! Thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter