PMS attack

PMS attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What are you doing now? I am hungry but I want to eat with youL

Baekhyun texted Eunji but She only read it without reply.

I am asking you. Don’t just read it L

Baekhyun texted again but again Eunji just read it

Baekhyun went impatient, so he press quick dial 2. It’s Eunji’s

First try, Eunji didn’t pick it. Baekhyun tried again. Eunji still didn’t pick it up. Baekhyun promise to himself if she still didn’t pick it, he will come to her dorm and throw his anger

The third try and Eunji pick it.

“Hello…..” Baekhyun talked first but before he finished his words, he was cut by Eunji.

“Baek, please don’t disturb me. I am dying” Eunji voice sounds weak and frustrated.

Before Baekhyun even say a word the call was ended by Eunji.

He looked at his phone blankyly then he checked on his calendar and he smiled to himself.

“Oh that was the reason”

He ran to his manager, “Hyung, what time will we finish?” He asked

His manager checked on his watch then looked at Baekhyun.

“Dance practice will be done at 2PM but I still have something to talk to you guys, but I couldn’t make sure how long it will be”

Baekhyun smiled then asked his manager again “Can I go home at 3PM?” he made an aegyo by pouted his lips wishing his manager will buy it.

“Don’t say you want to visit Eunji” his manager seems know anything inside his head. Other than game he only has space for his dearest girlfriend.

“Are you my stalker, hyung?” Baekhyun made an annoying fake surprised face.

His manager showed his anger face but before he yelled at Baekhyun he grabbed his hands and held it tight.

“Thank you so much. I promise I will be home before midnight” Baekhyun finished his words then he run to bathroom.

“That kid. Do anything as he pleased” Suho shook his head looking at Baekhyun and his angry manager.

3.07 PM

“Thank you for today, you can…………………….” Before his manager finished his word he already stood up took his bag and run to parking lot.

“That kid” the rest of EXO members just shook his head.

 

Baekhyun drove his car heading to his dorm. He took a shower make sure he was clean and smells good because once he visit Eunji without taking a bath then Eunji kick him from her dorm. After he took a shower, he took something from kitchen. After he checked on his belonging he carried his backpack to his car.

He was on the way to APink’s dorm but on his way, he stopped at Eunji’s favorite bakery, bought her favorite chocolate muffin and other bread just in case she was bored with muffin. After that, he went to pharmacist too, to buy some medicines.

Few minutes later, He arrived at her dorm. He pressed the password that he already remembered. He entered and it was empty. Even if there were only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter