Seoul High School

The Eternity Dragon
I had never felt this excited before in my entire life. Me, my mum and my norwegian dad had just arrived at the airport in Seoul.  
 
After a long discussion and a lot of thinking and talking between my parents, they finally decided to move back to Seoul.
 
"Daebak!!" I said as I walked out of the airport. "Mum, we have to go shopping together! This is a HUGE city!".
 
"Ahaha, don't worry darling. We will have a lot of time to do that later. Right now we have to focus on moving and settle down in our new house. Your uncle has already helped us with the house but there is still a lot to do." Jung Ha Yun said with a smile.
 
She was my mother and also my korean teacher when we lived in Norway.
 
"I understand." I said as my mother ruffled my hair.
 
"Stop it mum, I'm not 10 years anymore!"

​A black van pulled over at the sidewalk, interrupting our mother-child moment. A man in a black suit and a brown, leather suitcase came out of the van.
 
"Ah! Dae Eun-ah! Finally I'm meeting you in person. I have heard so much about you. I'm Oh Ju Won, your uncle and your mother's brother." The man said and bowed to me.
 
"Ah, nice to meet you too!" I said nervously and bowed back. Although he was my uncle, he was like a total stranger. This was my first time meeting him and it was a bit weird.
 
"Hop in!" he said, pointing at the van and we did. My dad sat at the front and me and my mum sat at the back.

We arrived at our new house 10 minutes later. It was not very big but it looked beatiful. It was just like a tradicional korean house and I loved it already. Just like I had imagined.
 
"Do you like it?" my dad asked me while putting his arm around my shoulder.
 
"I love it!" I said with a smile and hugged him back.
"Karl! Dae Eun-ah! Come help me with our lagguage!" my mum shouted from the car and the both of us went outside.

​The next day was my first day at Seoul High School. I was so excited that I almost ran to the bus station. I suddanly realised that I was beginning on a new school with new students with a different culture that I was used to.
 
Yes, my mum had learned me everything I needed to know about korean culture, but I was still shaking like carzy on the buss.
 
What if they don't like me? What if I don't get any friends? My heart started to rush faster and faster and before I could think more about it, I found myself outside the schools administration.

​"You must be Jung Dae Eun!" the woman behind the desk said while looking at me through a pair of round and small glasses.
 
"Ah, yes. I am. Nice to meet you." I said and bowed my head.
 
"Wonderful! I will take you to your classroom in a minute. We will take care of the papers with your parents later. Oh, and after your class, you can come back and we will find some books for you."

​I followed the round glasses woman to the classroom where I was going to spend the rest of my study days. She opened the door and guided me inside the classroom.
 
My heart rushed inside my and I felt drops of sweat on my forehead as I walked stood infront of the students.
 
"Students, this is our new classmate. She just moved here from Norway so please take good care of her." the teacher said.
 
"Ah.. yes, um... Hi everyone. I am Jung Dae Eun, nice to meet you. Um.. my dad is norwegian and my mum is korean. I have lived in Norway the last 14 years, so please take good care of me." I said with a careful smile and bowed.
 
The class just looked at me with their eyes. I felt like they were looking into my soul.
 
"Thank you Dae Eun. You may sit there at the free spot close to the window." the teacher said and pointed at a free seat. I nodded and walked towards it.

​"Yah.. Jung Dae Eun.." a whispering voice said next to me. I turned my head and a small girl with cute bangs smiled at me.
 
"Hi, I'm Soo Min Ah, really nice to meet you." She said and held her hand out. I grabbed her hand and smiled at her.
 
"Nice to meet you too." Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad as I thought.

During the enitre class, Min Ah sent me various looks and whispered things like; "I like your hair", "you are pretty!" and "do you really have green eyes?!". When the teacher shouted "Class dismissed", all the students rushed outside.
 
"Min Ah-ssi, since you had so much fun sitting next to Dae Eun, why want you take her on a guided tour around the school, huh? And take Jae Suk with you" The teacher said and Min Ah nodded her head in extreme excitement.

Min Ah walked towards me followed by a tall and slim boy with dark black hair. He looked at me with a smile as he introduced himself.
 
"Hi, I'm Kim Jae Suk." he said and I smiled back at him.
 
"We will take you on a guided tour around the school!" Min Ah said and clapped her hands in excitement. We went outside the classroom and the tour began.

​While we walked down the corridors, I noticed how huge this school was.
 
"Pretty big, huh?" Jae Suk said and I nodded.
 
"I never expected it to be this huge."
 
"You get used to it" Min Ah said. Just at that moment, a lot of screaming girls ran past us with an amazing speed. One might have thought a monster gorilla chased them, but there was a slight of excitement in their screams.
 
"What is happening?" I asked Min Ah and while looking at a crowd of excited girls.
 
"It is NCT." she answered.
 
"NCT?" I repeated.
 
"A group of four very handsome and popular guys!" Jae Suk then said. He looked just as excited as the other girls.

Popular and handsome guys, huh. Wonder if they really are that handsome. I tried to stand on tiptoe to catche a glimpse of the boys, but without luck. All i managed to see was som dark brown hair and then they dissapeard. 
 
"Oh! I forgot! I was supposed to get some books from the lady with the glasses at the administration!" I said as I remembered what the lady had said erlier.
 
 "I see you later!" I said while waving at Min Ah and Jae Suk.
 
"Bye! See yah!" they waved back at me as I ran towards the administration office.

​It was really hard to find my way back to the administration, but I managed to find a sign that told me the way.
 
I ran down the corridor and the same time I rounded the corner, I bumped in something. Or was it someone?
 
​"I'm so sorry! So sorr--" I said and looked up, only to meet a pair of sparkling black eyes and beautiful white skin.
 
His hair was dark brown with a hint of chestnut. It lay to the side in a perfect angle. It was like the face of an angel. No, something else. His face was pure perfection. 
 
He was like... like.. like a person taken straight out of a Manga!



 

​A/N: Omo! Who is the person that Dae Eun bumped into? ;)
I hope you liked this first chapter! I'm really looking forward to write on this story and I hope you guys are too :)) Thank You ~ 
(edited 24.07.17)