accident

He is mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOday is Sunday. Eunjung and Sehun has no class today. They were planning to go to beach for picnic. Eunjung wake up early to cook for them. She feeling so happy this morning. Only them staying in that house. The others is going out.

"Eunjung? Are you sure to cook for me today?" Sehun look at her weirdly.

"Yes. Why? You don't like it? I just make a sushi and egg roll." She smile widely.

"I like it. But it's look like your egg roll is burn. It's okay to eat?" Sehun look at her.

"Ahhhh. It's just burn outside. But, inside its still delicious to eat." Eunjung laugh.

"Ohhh!! Okay. I am going to room.  i am packing some stuff." Sehun quickly going to his room.

Eunjung P.O.V

I can't cook. But, i want him to eat the food that i cook. My food look so bad for him. I don' t think that she will eat it. I am so excited for today. We finally will spend whole day together.

We are ready to go to picnic. Sehun start the car and we going to the beach. I sing on the way to the beach. He laugh at me.

AFter almost 30 minutes in the car, we finally reach our destination. There are many couple there. They also has a picnic like us. I saw a couple who playing with their child. I feel so happy.

"I hope i have a baby one day." I smile. Suddenly Sehun kiss my cheek.

"We will have a child one day. We will take care of that child together." He smile and hug me.

"You like that egg roll?" I saw Sehun eat.

"I like it. You are so good at cooking." He smile again.

"I am glad you love it." I feel so happy when i saw he eat all of that.

After eat he sleep in my lap. He is so lovely. Today is a beautiful day for me.

We going back home after tired. I saw that he is so sleepy. I told him to take a rest but he refuse. He said that he want to arrive home quickly. His eye almost close it and suddenly we bump into a lorry.

End of P.O.V

2 Days later: 

EUnjung open her eyes. She saw all of her family include her mother and father who comeback from abroad.

"Omma,appa, where is Sehun?" Eunjung search for Sehun.

"He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter