Final--

Say You Won't Let Go

Hansol's POV

I once saw you being chased by group of guys and you bumped on me then I don't know why did I hide you behind those sacks of garbage.

Everything started to change when that day happen. You're someone that I didn't expect to come in my ruined life. You changed the dark shade of my life to something bright. My life that was full of hate and sadness before now screams happiness and delight.

I learned that this world isn't full of darkness because you came, the light of my world. Did I really deserve someone like you? Someone that is too good to be true?
 

I'm 200% sure that you're an angel in disguise. An angel sent by the heaven above. It's amazing that I'm not that good to even have you as a present from Santa but a miracle happens because you came. I can't even remember anything good nor kind thing that I've had done to someone but unexpected things just happen.

I can hug you, kiss you and hold you... They say forever doesn't exist but for me as long as I have you.... I believe that forever, eternity and even happy ending on fairy tale stories are real and do exists.

You make me feel that I worth everything that I have especially you.

Your smile that makes me feel that unexplainable feeling. Just by thinking of you makes me go excited to the point that I would leap around my room and look like one dumb person or someone who escaped form a mental facility. Your laugh that is a beautiful form of melody. Your sweet voice that is music to my ears.

I can give up everything I have and earned except you. I can sacrifice everything just to be beside you.

We've come so far baby and now I just want to stay with you for the rest of my life. I want to pay back to you everything you've done for me by loving you unconditionally. I want to hold your hand and never let go.

I still want to wake up with your morning kisses. I still want to watch you cooking while singing random songs by Beyonce or Mariah Carey or even singing kindergarten songs because you feel like a kid sometimes. I still want to take care of you whenever you catch a cold. I still want to have dates with you anywhere you like. I still want to hold your hand in the street and swing it like what kids do. I still want to have midnight talks with you. I still want to cuddle with you til you're already asleep and all these scenarios that I want with you will repeat everyday as if we're not getting older.

"Baby? My Seungkwan... Do you hear me? It's me Hansol. I'm just here baby. I will never leave you. I will be beside you no matter what happens. I love you, you know that right? You're everything that I have. You're all i want to be with until god took my breath away. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to grow old with you, I want to take care of you. I love you Chwe Seungkwan. I love you with all of my heart and I will never get tired of loving you."

I wipe the tears that escaped from my eyes.

"You'll fight this sickness right? You can get through this. You're the bravest person I've ever met that's why I know you'll never leave me.. You won't let go of me right? Because I can't let go of you. We have to fight this. Don't leave me please...... Please say that you won't let go."

"Hansol..." My eyes widened when I hear his voice.

"Baby you're awake!!! Thanks god. Just wait. I'm gonna call the doctor." I'm about to go but he hold the hem of my shirt.

"Baby.. just stay." He says almost whispering.

I feel nervous. I feel scared.

"Baby .... Seungkwannie. You won't let go of me right? You won't leave me?" The tears from my eyes keep on falling the moment he hold my hands.

"I love you Hansol. I won't let go of you because you will be always in my heart. I'll still love you even I'm hundred million miles away from you up there. I'll be watching you. You need to let go of me baby. You're still young. You can..."

"STOP SEUNGKWAN!! DON'T SAY THAT!"

He caressed my face and smile.

"Please Seungkwan..."

He close the gap between our lips and wrap his arms around my neck then whisper to my ears the words that I want to hear from him everyday.

"I love you My Chwe Hansol." and kiss me on my forehead.

I feel his arms loosening around my neck.

I Cry harder the moment I see his face.

"I love you too my Chwe Seungkwan."