Chapter 6

Life united us again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook

Me and Hae still talked in the kitchen when we heard a car parked outside my house. Hae got up and walked to the door of the house and I followed.

We watched as Haneul got out of the car and walked to the front of the trunk, hugging Kyuhyun. Who closed his eyes and caressed Haneul's hair. Hae left and soon the hug ended, as she smiled and ran into the open arms of her uncle.

Kyuhyun was looking at them, then his face turned into shock when he saw me coming out right behind Hae. I paused next to them a little and then kept walking until I was close enough to Kyuhyun, but not too close.

I did not greet him as he did not greet me either. It's been a while since we've seen each other up close and personal.

He had Haneul's backpack in one of his hands. I looked at the backpack and reached for it. That meant he would have to send a new batch of clothes next weekend.

He immediately reached for my backpack, careful not to touch my fingers as he handed me the small strap of his backpack. I turned and started walking towards the house, where I still had the door open, but Haneul and Hae were no longer outside.

" Wook ..." - I heard the low, melodious voice call me behind me. I swallowed a lump in my throat. It had been so long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter