Just a little game.

You are so Clueless

The next day I woke up feeling.....forgetful. What was I forgetting? Hm who cares. WAIT A MINUTE. Was it the fact that I fell down after seeing Taecyeon who kissed Jessica?

Really Seungah? Really? 

There was a pang of sorrow in my heart as I remembered the Coffee Prince incident.....and a pang of embarrassment from falling twice yesterday. 
*beep beep beep*
I cast a glance at my phone was beeping by my face...it wook me about a mainute and a half to realize it was a school morning. School morning.....OH DAMN!

I immediately shot out of my bed and stubbled to my closet,yanking my uniform top off the hanger and pulling it over my body. Wait! I'm still wearing my T-shirt from yesterday! I yanked that off and as you can imagine I got dressed in a very unorganized manner,but it was the quickest I have ever gotten dressed for anything. Well I still didn't have the uniform jacket on when I ran downstairs,my shirt wasn't even tucked in to my uniform skirt and my uniform button up vest wasnt buttoned either. God I'm such a wreck...I missed breakfast dammit! I stumbled outside with my bag in hand,and there was Taecyeon waiting for me on his motor-cycle as usual. I smiled and hopped on the bike behind him and hugged him tightly as we sped down the road to get to school. I buried my face into his back as a chilling January breeze blew into our faces. Taecyeon was really warm,so I couldn't help but use him as a face warmer....thats sounds weird.....not in a erted way....but...whatever. -__-

When we pulled up to school,Taecyeon pulled the helmet off my head and his,the entertwined his hand with mine. He smiled at me,his eyes looking at me adoringly. 

"Seungah I'm going to take you out on a date. arasso?" I smiled brightly and nodded. 'Arasso! when?" I can't help but feel excited...although I feel that his love is fake.

"Hm...tonight." He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips before rushing to his first class. I smiled after him,but as soon as I saw Jessica join him from her locker it quickly vanished. I lowered my eyes to my feet and was about to take a step forward when I suddenly bumped into someone,hard enough to make me fall back. But whoever it was pulled me up before I could hit the ground,and kinda pulled me a little too hard,for he pulled me right into him for an extremely "close hug."  I looked up to see Taemin and I jumped back immediately bowing and apologizing a million times.

"Seungah chill....walk with me to class." He didn't really ask me if I wanted to but he pulled me along anyway. Well I would've gone anyway seeing that he is my best friend. We were the first ones in class,not even the teacher was there. We were both silent until he broke it.

"Seungah...you might not want to hear this...but I saw Taecyeon and Jessica together. They kissed." I looked away with a dark expression plastered on my face.

"I saw them the other day. I knew about their affair." I replied more quietly than I anticipated. He looked at me in slight shock,and there was some look that read anger.

"The why don't you-"

"I am. I'm just playing a little game first." I smirked and began folllowing the instructions on the board. 

 

 

 

Okay so WOW I am bored...and I updated twice today! :D hehe this chapter was kinda random..I just wanted to write today so yeah. :) sorry for my short chapters xP