004 Final

Attracted to You

Sorry for the late update guys ..I have been so busy with school this month.Final exam is coming so I cant update even I want to so badly ..So here the final chapter for this story ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mianhae..But who are U?"

 

  Chanhee's words crash Byunghun's heart.He turn to the doctor who are still in the room.

 

  "What happen to him doctor?Is he having amnesia?"he ask wiping his tears.Chanhee just look at him blankly.

 

  "Looks like he is having amnesia but it is temporary.Keep on making him to remember everything.I doubt if he can remember anything"the doctor answered and excuse himself to go out.Byunghun turn back to Chanhee who just look blankly at him.

 

  "So,do U remember your name?"he ask slowly taking a sit beside Chanhee's bed.

 

  "U call me Chanhee before.So,I guess that is my name"Chanhee shrugged fixing his position.Byunghun stare at him and sigh.

 

  "Do U really forget everything?About me?or anything?"he ask slowly with his head low.

 

  "What about U?"Chanhee ask instead staring at Byunghun.Byunghun sigh.

 

  "I have to go.Your parent will be here soon.If U remember them"he stand up.

 

  "I remember them"Chanhee answered making Byunghun look at him.

 

  "I just know them.They always appear in my dreams so I assume they are my parent"Chanhee continue making Byunghun sigh again and turn away.

 

  "I'm leaving"he said and start to walk away but stop when Chanhee tug on his shirt.He turn back to him.

 

  "Cant U stay for a while until they arrived?"Chanhee plead.

 

  "Dont U afraid of me?U dont even remember who I am"Byunghun said softly.He cant help but to feel sad when Chanhee cant remember him.

 

  "What to afraid of U?If U are going to do something bad on me,U wouldnt cry when U came in and hug me.Furthermore,I kinda of comfortable with your presence"Chanhee said and tilt his head.Byunghun force himself not to reach out his hand to pinch his cheek.He sigh.

 

  "Fine,I'll stay.But only until your parent arrived"he said and sit back with his head low.He keep his head low until he didnt realize the sad smile Chanhee have on his face.

 

  "Do U hate me until U dont want to be with me here?Did I do something that make U mad before ?"Chanhee ask sadly making Byunghun lift his head up.

 

  "No!Its not like that.It just that I'm upset that U dont even remember me"he said shaking his head.

 

  "Then,tell me.Make me remember all about U.All about me and everything"Chanhee said.

 

  "If U really dont remember anything,then U might thought what I said is ridiculous"Byunghun said fidgeting.This time it was Chanhee who was sighing.

 

  "I wont.I'll believe U.U doesnt look like a person who like to talk rubbish or lie"he said and Byunghun gathered his courage and lift his head up.

 

  "Cant U smile?U havent smile since U walk in"Chanhee frown.Bgunghun just give him a small forced smile.Chanhee pout.

 

  "Do U usually smile like that?Do U call that a smile?Do I have to teach U how to smile?"Chanhee rolled his eyes.

 

  "No.I usually smile brightly,maybe.That is why U told me U like me"Byunghun said making Chanhee fixed his eyes on Byunghun's.

 

  "Me what?"he ask.Byunghun sigh.

 

  "Yes.U heard me right.U've told me U like me.No.U said U love me.But I didnt flinced a bit even U keep on bugging me saying that U love me.I even call U an obsessed boy.U never give up on chasing after me until the accident happen"he said and the expression on Chanhee's face changed.

 

  "I love U?"he ask hesitated.

 

  "Its okay if U dont believe me.U can ask the others later"Byunghun said looking at him with his hand folded on his chest.

 

  "Its not like that.It might be true since I felt incredibly comfortable when U are around and I realize myself I was having butterflies when U hug me before even I dont know why is it"Chanhee answered making Byunghun blush a bit but not too long.

 

  "By the way,what do U mean by 'the others'?"Chanhee continue.

 

  "Our friends.They know exactly about us"Byunghun said not even averting his eyes from Chanhee's face a bit making the lad blushed.

 

  "Why are U looking at me like that?"Chanhee said looking around but at Byunghun's eyes.

 

  "Because I want to"Byunghun smirk.The sadness he felt before vanished and he only want to stare at Chanhee.

 

  "Stop staring"Chanhee hide his face in his hands.

 

  "Do I need to make all the things U've done before to make U remember about everything?"suddenly Byunghun said making Chanhee look back at him.

 

  "What do U mean?What have I done?"he ask but Byunghun just smirk.

 

  "I wont tell U.U have to remember it yourself.U can ask me for help if U want"he said making Chanhee frown.

 

  "U have to help me.I need my memories"he said and as he done,the door opened revealing his parents.

 

  "Your parents is here.I've to go and I'll help but in my own way"Byunghun said standing up greeting Mr and Mrs Lee.

 

  "Stay strong Byunghun and keep on trying to make Chanhee remember everything"Mrs.Lee said patting his shoulder.He smile.

 

  "I will eommonim.I'll go now.Chanhee-ah,I'm going"he said turning to Chanhee who was frowning and bow to Mr and Mrs Lee before left the room.

 

  "So,Chanhee.Do U remember us?"Mrs.Lee ask carefully when Byunghun dissapeared.

 

  "Of course even it was a bit blurry"Chanhee said holding his head.

 

  "Dont force yourself.We'll just do it slowly"Mr.Lee said and Chanhee nod.

 

  "U looks tired.Its better if U rest"Mr.Lee said again and Chanhee just follow and lay on his back closing his eyes .

 

--------------------------

 

After another a week in the hospital,Chanhee finally discharged from the hospital.All of his friends and family plus Luna come except Byunghun .Chanhee look around and pout when he didnt find what he was searching.

 

  "Byunghun said he cant make it .He have works to do"Sungyeol said when he realize Chanhee was looking around .Chanhee blushed.

 

  "I'm not looking for him"he said patting his red cheek .The other laugh .

 

  "U dont have to deny it Chunji-ah.Even U dont remember anything but your heart know more"this time V said making him blushed more.

 

  "Yah!I'm not"he pout still patting his cheek.

 

  "Its true right eommonim"V said to Mrs.Lee beside Chanhee.She smile.

 

  "Thats right Chanhee.Your brain might forget but your heart remember everything"she said teasing the reddened pretty boy.

 

  "Yah eomma!Not U too"Chanhee pout even more stamping his leg childishly.

 

  "Sorry darling but its the truth"she said rufling his hair.

 

  "Its late.We should go"Chanhee said finishing the topic making the other laugh.

 

  "Then,we will go now.See U tomorrow Chanhee hyung"Jungkook said and wave Chanhee and his family off.

 

  Once they disappeared,Luna excuse herself to go home too.

 

  "What should we do now?Should we help L.joe returning Chunji's memory?"Jimin ask.

 

  "Nah.Lets see what L.joe hyung will do"Changjo said followed a nod from Niel and Ricky.

 

  "We might see a different L.joe from now on"Cap said and they laugh before went home.

 

  The next day,Chanhee come to school.He look around the school and just follow where his leg take him.He was about to reach his class when he was stopped.

 

  "Chunji!"someone shout making him turn behind and saw Myungsoo running to him.

 

  "Ne?"he said but Myungsoo just grin.

 

  "Nothing.Just happy to see U at school again"he said grinning.

 

  "Then,see U later"Chanhee said when they arrived in front of his class.Myungsoo eyed him suspiciously.

 

  "How do U know your class is here?"he narrowed his eyes making Chanhee shift uncomfortably in his spot.

 

  "Well,I just follow what my heart say and where my legs take me to"he smile nervously and sigh when Myungsoo choose to stop and walk to his own class after saying a farewell.

 

  Chanhee enter the class in confusion.He just look around the class because there's not much his classmates has arrived.

 

  "Chanhee-ah,your seat is here"suddenly someone's voice surprised him.He turn to the voice and saw Byunghun pointing at an empty table beside him.Byunghun's voice make the other look at him too.

 

  "Hi Chunji.Are U okay now?"they ask him and Chanhee just smile nodding and make his way toward Byunghun who was smirking.

 

  "Is this really my seat?Why did I feel something is not right?"he said as he take a sit beside Byunghun who was grinning.

 

  "This is really your seat,right Bomi"Byunghun said turning to the girl beside their seat.Bomi turn to then blankly.

 

  "Pardon?"she ask putting her book down.Byunghun chuckled.

    "I said,this is Chanhee's seat right"he said.Bomi grin.

 

  "Sorry bout that.And yes Chunji.That was your seat"she said grinning and return to her book again.

 

  "Are U satisfied now?"Byunghun said when they turn back to their table.Chanhee sigh.

 

  "Fine"he sigh and take his book out.Luna who have just arrived smirk at them when she saw them sitting together.Byunghun who realize her arrival smirk back wiggling his eyebrows.Luna laugh without sound before take a seat.Chanhee didnt realize any of it because he was too occupied with his reading.

 

  When the bells rings indicating rest time,Chanhee immediately walk out the class without waiting for Byunghun.

 

  "Chunji hyung!"Ricky's voice startled him when he walk out from the toilet.He turn and saw Ricky with Changjo and Jungkook and a person he didnt recognize.

 

  "Oh hi"he smile to them when they were close enough.He turn to the new face and that when Jungkook realize something.

 

  "Oh hyung.I forgot U didnt remember anything.This is Jin"he introduced the boy who smile.

 

  "So,U really lost your memory.I thought Jungkook was lying.By the way,its good to see U in school again hyung"Jin said grin making Chanhee smile too.

 

  "Why did I have to lie?"Jungkook pout.Jin pinch his cheek making him blush.

 

  "I'm kidding baby boy"Jin said ruffling Jungkook's hair.They laugh at them as they start to walk to the cafe.

 

  "Are U guys already together now?I mean are U dating ?"Chanhee blurted out.Changjo look at him weirdly.

 

  "Ne hyung.Not too long ago tho"Jungkook reply and before Chanhee can say anything,someone was yelling his name before he was taken in a backhug.

 

  "Channie!Why didnt U wait for me?"it was Byunghun.He was pouting because Chanhee left him alone in the class.

 

  "Err..Emm..Mian.I was rushing to the toilet before"he stuttered forcing a smile.Byunghun wipe off his pout and smile at him releasing the hug and hold his hand instead.His action surprised him while the other just smirk.

 

  "Lets go.I'm starving"Byunghun said not caring about the confused stare of Chanhee.He pull his hand so that they was on their way to the cafe .

 

  When they arrived at the cafe,the other was already there.

 

  "Ehem ehem.What we got here"Jimin teased Chanhee and Byunghun who was holding hands.Byunghun wink at him and told Chanhee to sit.

 

  "What do U want to eat?"he ask as he stare at Chanhee as he kneel down putting his face on the back of his hand which was on the table.His action make Chanhee blush while the other laugh at them.

 

  "Just take anything"Chanhee said trying to hide his reddened face.Byunghun nod and get up .He ruffled Chanhee's hair as he walk off.

 

  "Aiguu"Chanhee mumbled as he pat his cheek softly.

 

  "Is he always like that?"Chanhee ask as he look up to the other .

 

  "He never act like that.It was U who do all those things before"Niel said munching on his food.

 

  "Eyyy.Impossible"Chanhee nervously said waving his hand to Niel.But it just cause the other to laugh.

 

  "But its true.We can say that U are crazy about him before"Sungyeol interupt them.It make Chanhee blush even more.

 

  "That was so embarrasing"he mumbled slowly under his breath patting his cheek back.

 

  "I told U guys.Byunghun will be a different person from now on"Cap said laughing high-fiving Myungsoo who laugh along.Chanhee just can pout with their teasing.

 

  After a while,Byunghun return with a tray of food.

-----------------------------

  Byunghun tried all day to make Chanhee remember even a bit of his lost memories.But Chanhee would give him a poker face whenever Byunghun ask him if he recalled anything.

 

  "Seriously Chanhee?I tried everything U've done to me.U didnt even recalled a thing?"Byunghun sigh as he walk Chanhee to his house.

 

  "What can I do?Its not like it would return in a day"Chanhee pout because he was scolded by Byunghun.He walk faster ahead of Byunghun.

 

  "Why did U even want to walk me home"he mumbled but still can be heard by Byunghun at the back.Byunghun sigh.He felt guilty for forcing Chanhee to remember everythin in a day.

 

  "Chanhee-ah"he called out but Chanhee wont look back or slowed his pace.Byunghun smile looking at how cute Chanhee was when he mad.He increase his pace so that he was on the same pace as Chanhee.

 

  "Are U mad at me?"Byunghun said as he take Chanhee's hand in his own.Chanhee was pouting but just let him do anything.

 

  "Sorry.I shouldnt force U.Sorry ne"Byunghun swing Chanhee's hand.Chanhee keep silent.

 

  "Channie-ah,dont be mad at me eoh.Please pretty"Byunghun blink his eyes to Chanhee trying to do aegyo but failed misserably making Chanhee laugh at him.

 

  "Yah!Stop doing that.U look funny"Chanhee said clutching his stomach with his other hand.Byunghun smile.

 

  "I will but stop being mad at me"Byunghun swing Chanhee's hand like a kid to his mom when they want something.Chanhee smile.

 

  "Fine.But U cant force me anymore.I need time too"he said and keep walking with their hand still holding each other.

 

  "Okay but I'll never stop bugging U so that U can get them as soon as possible"Byunghun said cheerfully.

 

  "What have gotten into him to act like this"Chanhee thought as they continue their walk.After a while,finally they arrived at Chanhee's house where Mrs.Lee was already waiting for him.Byunghun bid them goodbye before leave the house to go home.

 

  -------

   From the day on,Byunghun keep himself beside Chanhee all the time.He talk sweet to him.Act sweet to him and all kind of things to make Chanhee remember even just a bit.

 

  One day,Byunghun got an idea.

 

  "Why dont we go to Cap's house again?It might help Chanhee to regain his memory"Byunghun said one day when they are gathered during recess.

 

  "But the memories U give him there is just the pain"Niel said making Byunghun glare at him.

 

  "I know it was a pain to him,but sometimes pain can make the memory return"Byunghun said .

 

  "I'm okay with that"suddenly Chanhee spoke making all of them look at him.

 

  "Are U sure?"Cap ask and Chanhee nod.

 

  "Okay.Then I will tell Jaejoong hyung about this.What about this weekend?"Cap said as he texted his hyung.The other nod agreeing.

 

  Byunghun get up to buy himself a drink and walk away.While he was waiting for his drink to be prepared,he lean to the counter looking at Chanhee.His smile faded to a sad smile.

 

  "This is my last try Chanhee.Its been 2 month yet U still dont remember anything.I'm tired.I know it cannot be compared to how long U waited for me but I'm too tired already.Chasing over a completely concious person is not the same as chasing on someone who have no memories of me at all.Just let me try this last time"he said to himself staring at Chanhee.When Chanhee turn to him as Jungkook was pointing at him,he quickly fix his smile.

 

  He return to their table when his drinks is prepared.Chanhee look at him weirdly but he just smile and talk to their friends.

 

  -----------

  It was on saturday when all of them went to Cap's house.

 

  "Just do anything U want L.joe.U have to make Chunji remember everything"Cap said and Byunghun just nod walking to his last trip's room leaving the other making Chanhee confused.

 

  "Why is he acting like that?"he ask watching Byunghun walk upstairs until he disappeared.

 

  "Dunno.Maybe he want to be like his old self in order for U to remember"V said and went to the living room followed by the other.Chanhee dont know what to do so he just follow them.

 

  Byunghun didnt went out from his room for the rest of the day.Chanhee was frowning all day but he didnt have the courage to knock on his door.

 

  "Why did he suggest this if he's gonna lock himself in the room all day"he pout crossing his hand on his chest leaning to the sofa.

 

  "Why dont U go and get his out here"Changjo said getting a hit from Ricky.

 

  "Dont say that word"Ricky said and Changjo just grin.

 

  "I'm not brave enough to knock "Chanhee said.

 

  "He wont mad at U.Dont U see how much he cared about U this past months?"V said leaning into Jimin.Chanhee sigh.

 

  "What if he burst out?"he mumbled to himself.

 

  "Ne?"V ask and Chanhee just shook his head.

 

  "So,I will try to knock on his door.See U guys"he stand up and walk upstairs.

 

  Once he arrived in front of Byunghun's room,he take a deep breath before he knock.

 

  "Byunghun-ah"he called out but nobody take his call.He turn the door knob and was surprised its not locked.He open the door slowly just to meet Byunghun laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.He didnt even move an inch even when Chanhee step in and close the door.He walk to the bed and sit on it slowly.

 

  "Byunghun"Chanhee said and only then Byunghun turn to him surprised.He abruptly sit up.

 

  "When did U come in?"he ask as he fix his position.Chanhee frowned.

 

  "What are U thinking that U didnt even realize I came"he said pouting.Byunghun sigh.

 

  "Nothing much"he said and stand up.Chanhee also stand up.

 

  "U said U're going to make me remember.Why are U staying in this room instead of bugging me about things"Chanhee said making Byunghun turn to him.

 

  "So,do U want your memories?Its been more than 2 month Chanhee.U didnt even remember anything.Even a single thing.I dont know what should I do now"he said frustrated and ruffle his hair making it messy.

 

  "So U're giving up?"Chanhee say slowly with his head low.

 

  "I'm not but I'm tired.U're making me like a fool telling U stories which must be a foreign memories to U"Byunghun said staring at him.

 

  "Byunghun-ah"Chanhee tried to speak but stop when Byunghun push him on the bed.

 

  "Byunghun"he widened his eyes.Byunghun smirk.

 

  "I will just try this one last thing.If U still dont remember anything,then I dont know what to do anymore"he said as he went to the door and lock it.

 

  "What are U going to do?"Chanhee ask nervously as Byunghun went up onto him and pin his hand on either side of his head.

 

  "Byung-"Chanhee was going to say something when Byunghun captured his lips with his own.He widened his eyes but didnt move a bit.

 

  Byunghun had his eyes closed as he kiss Chanhee softly and lovingly.He poured out all his love into the kiss.Chanhee finally closed his eyes too and returned the kiss.His tears stream down his cheek as they kissed.Byunghun didnt know he was crying since both of them have their eyes closed.

 

  After a while,Chanhee open his eyes when he felt water dripping onto his face.Byunghun was still kissing him softly but with tears rolling down from his closed eyes.Chanhee sniff crying even harder between the kiss making Byunghun open his eyes full of tears.Seeing Chanhee crying,he pull off from the kiss.

 

  "Why are U crying?"he said softly as he try to wipe Chanhee's tears even his own tears are still falling down.His action make Chanhee cry even more.

 

  "I'm sorry.I'm sorry for kissing U when U didnt even remember anything.I thought if I kiss U,U might remember our first kiss in this room.I'm sorry if I hurt U.Its okay if U dont remember anything"Byunghun said as he went off of Chanhee and sit at the end of the bed with his back facing Chanhee.

 

  Chanhee wipe his tears and sit up.He smile a bit and scoot closer to Byunghun hugging him from the behind surprising him.

 

  "Byung"he said softly.

 

  Byunghun wipe his tears away.

 

  "U dont have to force yourself.If U cant remember anything,I dont blame U.Maybe U're fated not to recalled anything about me.I'll take it as my punishment for what I've done to U before"he said with his head low letting Chanhee keep on hugging him with his chin on his shoulder.Chanhee smile.

 

  "U said U kiss me in order to make me remember our first kiss in this room but its not the same.U kiss me roughly last time"he said and blushed.

 

  His words confused Byunghun.He quickly release himself from Chanhee's hug and turn to face Chanhee who was blushing madly.

 

  "What do U mean?Do U remember anything?"Byunghun ask looking for Chanhee's eyes but the other boy was busy managing his blush.Chanhee only look up when he felt his face was not as red as before.He smile to Byunghun and take Byunghun's hand and interwined their finger.

 

  "I remembered all things.I never lost my memories.I'm just acting.Sorry"he said not daring to look at Byunghun's eyes and look at their interwined finger instead.

 

  "But..but why?"Byunghun stuttered keep on staring  at Chanhee's face.Chanhee play with his finger before answering still not daring to look up.

 

  "When I was still in coma,I heard every single thing U said.I heard all your words.Your promises.But when I woke up,I was afraid to believe in U.I'm afraid U're just saying those thing in order for me to wake up.I'm afraid U will turn to your old self when I woke up.Thats why I pretend to lost my memories to know if your words are true"he said hanging his head even low.

 

  "So,what do U think now?"Byunghun said as he lift Chanhee's face up with his finger.

 

  "Ne?"Chanhee ask blankly .Byunghun smile and kiss the top of his nose making the latter blushed.

 

  "Do U believe in my words now?Are U still afraid I will leave U?"Byunghun said staring at his eyes.

 

  "Ne.I believe in U now"Chanhee whispered attempting to lowered his head again in embarrasment but Byunghun stop him by cupping his cheek with his only one free hand.

 

  "What?I didnt hear U"Byunghun said teasing.

 

  "There's no replay"Chanhee said pouting.Byunghun laugh.

 

  "Do U really believe in me now like really believe?"Byunghun said as he pinch the pouty lips of Chanhee.

 

  Chanhee nod shyly and immediately hug him to hide his flushed face.Byunghun laugh and fixed their position so they can lay down comfortably with the pillow and pull Chanhee closer to his chest.Chanhee snake his hand to Byunghun waist as he scooted closer.

 

  "Did anyone know U're pretending?"Byunghun ask as he carressed Chanhee's hair lovingly.

 

  "The doctor and my parents.I cant lie to my parent U know"Chanhee mumbled on his chest.

 

  "So,they are tricking me too?"Byunghun said and Chanhee laugh.

 

  "They told me to stop pretending a few time because as they said U truly care about me"he said removing his face a bit from Byunghun's chest and look up at him.Byunghun grinned.

 

  "Why didnt U told me sooner?"he ask.

 

  "I dont know how to tell U.I'm afraid U will hate me if I told the truth"Chanhee once again hide his face.Byunghun laugh at his cuteness.

 

  "I wouldnt hate U.I'm grateful that U finally told me the truth.Saranghae Lee Chanhee"he said and kiss Chanhee's forehead.

 

  "Nado saranghae Lee Byunghun"Chanhee reply with a grin on his face.

 

  "So would U be my boyfriend Lee Chanhee-sii?"Byunghun ask making Chanhee laugh at his words.

 

  "Gladly"he said and Byunghun pull him into another long kiss.

 

  What they dont know is a pack of peanuts outside the room was eavesdropping them with a plastic cup on their hand.Each.

 

  "I told U.I know Chunji hyung is pretending"Changjo said proudly.The other just rolled their eyes.

 

  "Whatever.But its good that they made up"Sungyeol said and smile as they look at the closed door.

 

  "Yeah!Group date!"Jungkook and Ricky cheered and ran downstair before the hyungs get them.

 

  So,like fairytales story,they finally live happily ever after.They might have misunderstanding or argument but they will sit down and talk about it.Thats the key of a everlasting relationship.Understand each other and love each other.Just like Chanhee who keep on loving Byunghun for years even rejected countless time.But then,he found the happiness he seek eventually.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

There is it ..Please feel free to comment ..Sorry for mistakes..Tell me so that I can fix them in my next story if I have one ^^

Btw,TeenTop are having comeback soon..Lets keep supporting them  Angels ..Its been a long time to see them performing on stage..I miss them badly..Support L.joe too in whatever he do..

 

Lastly,thanks for reading my story until the end and wait for the update patiently ..Love U guys ^^

Thank U very much once again..(please leave a comment before U leave ^^)

#TeenTop

#HighFive