001

Attracted to You

  A black audi car stop in front of a big house and a young pretty boy come out the car with a bagpack.The front window of the car opens revealing a mid-age lady .

 

  "Thank U mom"the pretty boy said and kiss his mom's cheek.His mom smile brightly.

 

  "U welcome Chanhee.Take care while U are here.Just call me if U want me to fetch U"she said and Chanhee just nod .

 

  "I'll go now.Remember.Take care.If anything bad happen to U,I wont let U stay at Minsoo's house again"she continued in which Chanhee reply with a grin.

 

  "I know mom.I'll take care of myself.Go now or U'll be late for your date with appa"he said laughing.His mom just grin before closing the window after bidding him goodbye and drive off.Chanhee stand there until his mom's car out of sight before walk toward the door and ring the bell.

 

  After a while,the door opens revealing the house owner,Bang Minsoo a.k.a Cap.He looks surprised when he saw Chanhee standing there with a smirk.

 

  "Chunji-ah,what are U doing here?I thought U told me U cant make it"Cap said and Chanhee shrugged .

 

  "Change of plan.Mom and dad want to go somewhere themselves.I dont want to disturb,thats why I told mom to sent me here.The other are already here right"Chanhee said getting in the house and sat to remove his shoes.Cap just look at him terrified .

 

  "Minsoo-ah,who's tha..Omo,Chunji hyung!"Another voice heard behind Chanhee .Chanhee turn around just to see a terrified Niel.

 

  "What wrong with U guys?Dont U like me to be here"he said pouting.

 

  "Ani.Its not like that.It just..just..emm"Niel eyed Cap to help him but he only get a blank expression in return.Chanhee sigh.

 

  "I know.Byunghun is here"he said slowly but smirk after that.Cap and Niel look at him surprised.Chanhee stare at Cap.Cap who understand his stare sigh.

 

  "U told me that U cant make it last week,so I invited L.joe too.He agreed to join us when he knew U are not going to be here.But now U're here,I dont know how will he react"he said and Chanhee just nod.

 

  "Dont worry.I'll try not to annoy him if I can"he smirk making the other two sigh.

 

  "Hope so"Niel said half begging but Chanhee wouldnt care any longer and make his way to the living room.There's another 3 couples who as shock as Niel and Cap before when they see him.

 

  "Hi guys"Chanhee greet them brightly.The other fall silent and look at each other.

 

  "U guys make me feel unwanted here"Chanhee said with a sad tone and a pout.

 

  "Anio Chunji-ah,we are happy to see U but.."Jimin's voice was cut off by a voice that they afraid the most as soon as Chanhee step in the house.Byunghun appear upstair.

 

  "Why did U guys fall silent all of the sudden?Is there anything wro..What are U doing here??"Byunghun's voice turned from normal to cold tone when he see Chanhee among their friends.But his tone didnt even scare Chanhee as he already immune to hear it everyday.

 

  "Wae?Cant I join my friends on holidays?"he said and take a sit at a sofa where he face Byunghun who already downstair with them.Byunghun look at him with his usual glare to him.

 

  "Cap,didnt U say he's not going to be here?"instead of answering Chanhee,Byunghun turn to Cap who still standing at the end of the living room with Niel.

 

  "Well,he said he-"Chanhee cut him.

 

  "I did say I cant make it before but everythings can change right"Chanhee smirk looking at him seductively.Byunghun smirk back.

 

  "U said it yourself.Then,if everything can change,stop that obsession of yours to me!"he said looking at Chanhee in disgust.His words hurt Chanhee's heart but he just smirk opposite to what he feel inside.

 

  "Yeobo,dont call it obsession.We call it love.Isnt it guys?"he said turning to the others making them to exchange looks among them not knowing what to say.Either they hurt Chanhee or make Byunghun mad.

 

  "Chanhee hyung!!"luckily a voice interrupt them from upstairs .That someone run downstairs when he saw Chanhee and went straight to him jumping over him.Chanhee laugh at him even his hug was suffoscating him.

 

  "Jungkook-ah,why are U so hyper?"he said to the boy. Jungkook grinned before pouting.He release his hug from Chanhee.Chanhee massage his waist because it was painful because of Jungkook's hug.Eventhough he is older,but Jungkook is a lot stronger than him.To say it precisely,he is the weakest among them all.

 

  "Hyung,Cap hyung said U cant make it.Thats why I feel so lonely to be alone among this couples"Jungkook said pouting glaring at the other which just grin.

 

  "Eh,didnt Byunghun is here too.Why dont U play with him?"Chanhee said turning to Byunghun who are leaning against the stair.Byunghun rolled his eyes.

 

  "L.joe hyung doesnt want to play with me.He just stay in his room"Jungkook said glaring at Byunghun.

 

  "Like I care about U guys.And U,Lee Chanhee!Dont ever try to get nearer to me before I kick U out from this house"Byunghun said sarcastic pointing his finger to Chanhee but Chanhee just smirk.

 

  "Do U think this is your place?I cant promise I'll not go to U if U are too gergous to resist"he said wiggling his eyebrows making Byunghun annoyed and storm upstairs to his room.

 

  "Chunji-ah,please dont make he mad for this few days.We want a peaceful and happy holiday"V said leaning toward Jimin.Chanhee rolled his eyes.

 

  "Like I said earlier,I cant promise"he smirk before turning to Cap.

 

  "So,where will I sleep?"he ask and Cap just about to answer but Jungkook beat him.

 

  "Hyung,share the room with me"he said shaking his hand.Chanhee turn to Cap and Cap nod.

 

  "So,where's the room?"he said looking back at Jungkook.Jungkook pull his hand upstairs and lead him inside a room where he then lay on the bed.Jungkook followed him later.

 

  "Who's next door?"Chanhee ask staring at the ceiling.

 

  "L.joe hyung"Jungkook reply staring at the ceiling too.A smirk formed on Chanhee's lips.

 

  "This gonna be so interesting"he said and Jungkook just can sigh knowing what he means.

 

  "Hyung,where did U get the courage to approach L.joe hyung?Aren't U scared of him?"he said turning to him.

 

  "I dont know.At first,of course he scare me.But as time flies,I've grown immune to his cold voice and glare.I dont care what people said.I will always try to have him as mine"Chanhee said not turning back to Jungkook.

 

  "If only I can be as brave as U hyung"Jungkook said making Chanhee turn to him.

 

  "Wae?Do U have someone U like?"he said and the younger blush.Chanhee smirk.

 

  "Wooo.Uri Jungkookie finally grown up.So,who's that person?Do I know him?"he said sitting up followed by Jungkook.

 

  "U know him hyung.My classmate and my friend too"he said still blushing madly.Chanhee tried to remember Jungkook's friends.

 

  "Which one?Wooshin?Sunyoul?Jin?"Chanhee just say any of his friend and noticed how Jungkook turn more crimson red when he mention Jin.He smirk.

 

  "Whoooo.Jin eoh?I dont know U like him"he said and Jungkook pat his cheek in order to remove his crimson.

 

  "Well,I just realise it last week.I dont have the courage to make a move"he said and Chanhee smile and pat his head softly.He love him like his own dongsaeng.

 

  "Jungkook-ah,U cant hide your feeling forever.U have to be brave to tell the world that U love him so that other will not try to snatch him from U"Chanhee said and Jungkook turn to him.

 

  "Like what U did to L.joe hyung?No,I dont want it like that.I dont want him to hate me"he said shaking his head a few time.Chanhee laugh.

 

  "I didnt say it like that.I only want U to tell him before someone take him.In my case,I dont even know why I am like this"he said softly.

 

  "It just show that U love him to much to the point they said U are obssesed with him hyung.Are U not tired of all of this hyung?"Jungkook said looking at him.Chanhee smile and lay again on the bed.

 

  "Of course I have my limit too.But I think my limit was too far to reach in a short time"he said and Jungkook lay again too.

 

  "Dont U grew tired hyung?U already hurt countless time because of him"he said.Chanhee smile a bit.

 

  "I'll stop when I reach my limit"he said and Jungkook position his body so he was facing Chanhee.

 

  "And when is that?"he ask and Chunji's smile faded.

 

  "I guess my limit is reaching"he said faintly.Jungkook look at him blankly.

 

  "What do U mean hyung?Are U saying U are going to give up?After 3 years?All your efforts for years will be a waste hyung!"he said shocked sitting up.Chanhee smile.

 

  "I'm not okay.I'm just kidding"he said amd stared blankly at the ceiling again.Jungkook sigh in relief.

 

  "I thought U are serious"he said shooking his head.Chanhee turn to him.

 

  "Wae?Why dont U want me to stop chasing him?He will hate me forever"he said.

 

  "If U're happy doing this,why would U stop?There's nothing on earth that will hate forever.I just want U to happy hyung.U are always my favourite hyung"Jungkook said not looking at Chanhee but stare at the door instead.Chanhee smile faintly.

 

  "I'm not happy.Instead it was killing me inside.I might seems like not hurting,but the truth is I'm hurting.Too much"he thought still looking at Jungkook.He chuckled.

 

  "There's nothing that last forever Jungkook-ah.The same for my love.I cant control it the way I want.It may be getting stronger or getting weaker.I dont know"he said still chuckling.Jungkook glares at him.

 

  "We all know U love him so much hyung.But U do it in a wrong way.Rather than keep pushing him around,annoying the out of him,U should just approach him calmly.Its not like we dont have much time.We are still young.Freaking 18 years old teenager hyung"he said still glaring at Chanhee.

 

  "Why do I feel we are too old?"Chanhee said and burst into laugh when suddenly Jungkook tickle him to stop him from talking nonsense again.

 

  "Just stop talking and do what U like"he said and Chanhee was dying of laughter below wrigling.

 

  "Jungkook-ah,stop it.U're killing me.And get off of me.U're too heavy"Chanhee shout between his laugh.

 

  "SHUT THE UP U TWO!!U ARE TOO NOISY!!"suddenly Byunghun shout from next room making the duo stop moving.Chanhee tried to control his breathing.

 

  "Tch.Its not like we are the only one who are noisy here.The guys downstairs were more loud than us"Jungkook said annoyed and get off Chanhee and lay beside him while the lad was still busy gathering oxygen.

 

  "Let me give him a visit"he said when his breathing return normal.He jump off the bed and walk to the door heading next door.Jungkook watch him leaving.

 

  "I just want U to be happy hyung"he said slowly before closing his eyes.

 

  Chanhee get out of their room and went to Byunghun's.He doenst even bother to knock and just storm in to find Byunghun laying on his stomach on the bed.He turn around shocked.

 

  "Dont U know how to knock!"he said annoyed with his cold tone.Chanhee just grin and close the door.Byunghun continue to read his book ignoring Chanhee.Chanhee smirk before he jump on to the bed and lay with his head on Byunghun's back.

 

  "Yah!Get off and get out!!"Byunghun shouts and instantly getting up making Chanhee fall on the bed.He glare at him but Chanhee maintain his smile like always.

 

  "Baby,why are U so tense?U are scaring the others with your shout"he said sitting up.Byunghun rolled his eyes getting up and went to sit to the sofa.Chanhee followed him and throw himself to Byunghun .He keeps on hugging Byunghun's arm even Byunghun keeps on pushing him off.

 

  "Lee Chanhee!Dont U understand my words!I wont ever love U so get lost!"he said coldly but Chanhee keep showing his bright smile.

 

  "U never know Byungie.Someday U will be mine and only mine"he said smirking making Byunghun more annoyed.He pick Chanhee up harshly from the sofa and went to the door.Once it is open,he harshly throw Chanhee off.Luckily,Chanhee was ready and land safely on the floor.

 

  "Dont ever try to get into my room again!"Byunghun warned him and turn his heel into his room.

 

  "Bye babe"Chanhee said seductively but Byunghun ignored him and close the door.Once the door closed,Chanhee's smile faded.He stares blankly at the door.He just stare at it for a few moment before suddenly the door next to it open showing Jungkook.Chanhee quickly beam a smile to him.

 

  "Get thrown again?"Jungkook said and Chanhee just laugh.

 

  "Its not like I havent get used of it after constantly being push from the past years"he said grinning.Jungkook shake his head .

 

  "Better we join the other than dealing with him"he said and pull Chanhee downstairs where the other were playing games.

 

  "What have U done again Chunji?We heard him shouting"Myungsoo said in Sungyeol's embrace.Chanhee grin and sit beside them.

 

  "Well,the usual"he said and get a sigh from the couple.

 

  "Why are U so persistent on him?Its been 3 years Chunji.Aren't U tired?"Sungyeol said but Chanhee just shrug.

 

  "Chunji hyung,get yours over here and play with me"suddenly Ricky said throwing a chusion to him.Chanhee gladly went to him and played together.

 

  After a few rounds and Ricky was constantly whining because he always lose,Chanhee stop playing and give it to Changjo beside Ricky and get up.He look around and saw VMin and MyungYeol couple was sleeping on the couch and Nap was nowhere to be find.Jungkook was busy with his phone beside the sleeping couples.He then went to the kitchen.

 

  "Chanhee,U're here.Cap said that U cant make it"suddenly a voice surprised him when he was drinking water.He turn around to find Cap's hyung,Jaejoong.

 

  "Joong hyung.Well,change of plan"he said and sit at the dining table in which Jaejoong followed after getting himself a glass of water.

 

  "Byunghun must be very restless "he said earning a laugh from Chanhee.

 

  "Well,I'm not Chanhee if I cant make him restless"he said proudly.Jaejoong shook his head.

 

  "I never saw anyone who still keep on chasing someone they love after being pushed for years"He said while Chanhee just smile.Their conversation interrupted when Byunghun step in the kitchen.

 

  "Byunghun,why dont U join us chatting"Jaejoong offer but Byunghun glare at Chanhee before look at him again.

 

  "No, thanks hyung.But I only want to take a drink"he said before bowing and step out from the kitchen.

 

  "Why dont he try to be nice to U"Jaejoong said drinking his water and get up to the sink.Chanhee smile sadly.

 

  "Because he wont ever love me"he said slowly more to mumbling.

 

  "Sorry,what?"Jaejoong turn to him and Chanhee smile shooking his head and finished his water too and followed Jaejoong to the living room where the other are chatting.Byunghun was there too chatting happily with Jimin and V.

 

 Chanhee take a sit beside Jungkook and look at Byunghun.Byunghun who realise him turn to him and Chanhee quickly blow a kiss and smirk.Byunghun snickered in disgust and continue to talk with Jimin.

 

  At that time,Niel and Cap appeared with plastics on their hand .

 

  "Okay guys,what do U want for dinner?"Niel said and the boys started to shout what they want to eat.Chanhee just laugh at Niel's expression hearing their menu.

 

  "I'll just cook anything then"he said and walk toward the kitchen leaving the whining groups of boys behind.He stop midway and turn to them again.

 

  "Chunji hyung,can U help me?"he said and Chanhee look at him.

 

  "Me?Yah!Why me"he cried but Niel put the plastics to the floor and went to him pulling him up.

 

  "Because U cook more delicious than me.I dont want them to complain my foods later"he said and keep dragging him after taking the plastics again to the kitchen.

 

  "I hope I wont get a stomachache"Byunghun mocked right after Niel and Chanhee dissappeared.The other look at him and Jungkook frown.

 

  "Yah L.joe hyung.Cant U at least say nice thing once.Chanhee hyung's cook is the best if U want to know.It just U who never touch his food whenever he gives U .He always give it to us when U rejected it and it was super delicious"he said and Ricky supported.

 

  "Thats right .Thats right"he said excited but Byunghun just roll his eyes..

 

  "Yeah yeah whatever"he said and went to his room and only appeared when Niel call them for dinner.

 

  Byunghun went to the kitchen ahead of everyone because the other was taking shower while Niel and Chanhee cook.He step in the kitchen only to find Chanhee vomiting at the sink with Jaejoong patting his back.He was so shocked seeing him like that making him froze.

 

  "Are u feeling better now Chanhee?"Jaejoong said still not realizing Byunghun's presence.Chanhee nod a bit and wash his mouth and the sink.Byunghun just keep frozen.

 

  "Chanhee,why dont U-"

 

  "Its okay hyung.I'm okay"Chanhee cut Jaejoong's words turning to him and froze when he saw Byunghun behind them.Jaejoong look behind and widen his eyes when he saw Byunghun.

 

  "Byunghun"Chanhee's voice came out weakly.He didnt really want Byunghun to see him in that state .The state in which he was in a mess .

 

  "Whats happening here?"Byunghun said still with his cold voice.

 

  "Cant U see that Chanhee was si-"

 

  "Nothing.I just vomit because I didnt eat anything from morning.That's why my stomach hurting"Chanhee cut Jaejoong's words again making the older glare at him.

 

  "Duh.Why did I care tho"Byunghun said rolling his eyes and went to sit.Chanhee just look at him sadly forcing a smile.

 

  "Chanhee,what are U doing?"Jaejoong look at him mad.Chanhee smile removing the apron he use to cook.

 

  "Hyung,U're just too overreacting"he said and Jaejoong want to speak when the other boys step in the kitchen.He glared at Chanhee before when to take a sit.Jungkook and Ricky cheered excited when they saw many food on the table and their favourite also there.They ran toward Chanhee who still standing in front of the sink.

 

  "Hyung,gomawo "they said in unison making Chanhee suffoscating in their hug.

 

  "Okay okay..Let me go.U guys are killing me with your hugs"he said and the duo grin before went to their seat.Chanhee make his way to the door.

 

  "Chunji-ah,are U not eating?"V said looking at him making the other also turn to him.

 

  "Oh ani.I dont have appetite.I'm going to take a shower"he said and Jaejoong sigh.

 

  "Are U okay,Chunji?U look pale"Cap suddenly said but Chanhee just smile.

 

  "I'm okay.Maybe I'm just tired"he said smiling like usual.

 

  "I'll sent food to your room later.I'll kill U if U dont eat"he warned and Chanhee just sigh and nod before making his way out.

 

The other continuing eating without making sound except when the spoon hit the plate.

 

-------------------------------------------

Initially I want to make a oneshot but the idea was rushing in and I dont want to write a long for a chapter ^^

So,I'll make it chaptered instead ^^

Enjoy the story and forgive my grammar amd typos ^^

Thank U ..Subscribe,comment and upvote ^^ ♡♡