Our Past

Forever and Always [One-Shot]

Daniel's Point Of View

Glancing around the room for a moment, I noticed it was just an empty room and myself.  I sat up with a sigh, getting out of bed and making my way to the living room, where I spotted my fiance sitting on the couch casually, drinking a cup of coffee.  My face instantly brightened as I rushed over to him from behind, covering his eyes.

"Omo~!" He said with a chuckle, gripping tighter onto his cup.  "Yah, I almost spilled this you know." He said, tilting his head back.

I slid my hands down loosely around his shoulders and kissed his cheek, "Mian mian~ you just looked so good sitting here."

He raised an eyebrow as he set down his coffee before patting the spot next to him, "Impossible. You always look good though.~"

"Nothing's impossible~" I said, moving around to sit down next to him, wrapping my arms around him and resting my chiin on his shoulder.  He slid an arm around me and turned to face me better, tapping my nose.

"Hm, true.  So how's my fiance doing today?" He asked, looking deep into my eyes.  

I almost got lost for a moment before quickly replying, "I'm doing fine~ I had a dream last night, actually."

He bit his lip and brushed my bangs back, kissing each of my cheeks, "Mwo? Was it another night mare? Babe, those aren't re--"

"Anio, don't worry, it was actually a dream on how we met." I said, shaking my head softly.

Seunghyun sighed before nodding, pulling me closer to him, "Oh? Must have been amazing then~ and of course i need to worry.  Aigoo, you have me thinking about it now though, the way we met..~"

Flashback

Oh god.  I'm so nervous.  There he is, the T.O.P. standing over there, and I'm just Daniel, part of Dalmatian, a rookie group.  Should I go introduce myself? 'Annyeonghaseyo, Dalmatian's maknae , Daniel-imnida~!' ? Ani I can't do that, I say that to everyone, but I need to be more formal, after all, he is my elder.  But then again if I just say hello, maybe the conversation won't be too awkward and we'll be more like friends? But.. what if he doesn't know who I am? 

I saw him strolling along down my way, so I took a deep breath and made my way over to him, with a shy smile I justsaid hello, "Annyeong."

He paused and looked at me, "Annyeong.." He blinked, "You're from that rookie group. How are things?" He said, giving me a smile.

I smiled back warmly, "Ne~ Dalmatian. Everything is pretty good~" I thought for a moment, "How about you, hyung." Wait. Maybe I shouldn't have called him hyung. Sunbae? I don't know, oh well..

He nodded like nothing and replied, "Yeh, you're something else," he laughed softly before continuing, "I'm well~ Hungry though, the dorm never had food.."

Something else? I sighed softly before blinking and reaching into my pocket, "Do you want chocolate?" I had met up with Yoseob a little earlier and we went to get some snacks. "Yoseob ate most of it, but I have some left." I handed it to him, biting my lip.

I guess he heard my sigh, "In a good way though!  The music is interesting, is what I meant.  Oh! Thanks." He took a piece before handing the rest back.

End of Flashback

"Such a long time ago.." He said, and i nodded in reply, thinking for a moment.  After our first meeting, there wasn't much we did with just the two of us.  Sometimes we would hang out with a few other friends, like once we went running in the rain together, then another time drinking, but mostly it was hanging out with a group of friends, only, there was this one time we were talking, then I fell asleep...

Flashback

I woke up with a groan, glancing around the room then immediately to my phone.

One new message

I checked it and sighed, it was TOP hyung asking if he could have a hug.  I stood up and got ready, going over to his dorm, it was a little funny because either GD hyung or Ri-Ri hyung got to the door, but they didn't today.

When TOP hyung opened the door, I smiled brightly and waved.

He blinked before waving back, "Mianhe hyung, I fell asleep before answering your question, and of course you can get a hug." 

Before he knew it, I had my arms wrapped around him, and I sighed softly, taking in his scent as I looked deeply up into his eyes.

"It's fine.." He hugged me back, swinging us a little, "Better late than never?"

I hugged him tighter and nodded, "Neh!" 

"You're being kidnapped..~" He said, not letting go of me.

I puffed out my cheeks, thinking for a moment, "Fine~ Where are we going?"

"Anywhere?" He said, glancing around for a moment before back to me.

After a while, we decided to go out and get ice cream, I ordered Strawberry Azuki Bean, while he ordered Cookies and Cream.  We were eating for a moment, and things were pretty peaceful until he tipped his ice cream over and the top touched the tip of my nose.

"Mianhe~" He said with a laugh.

I blushed a bit before wiping it off, "Meanie~" and with that, I puffed out my cheeks.

He grinned and pinched my cheeks, only making them grow more red.

As we finished our ice cream, he looked around before focusing me and leaning in, "Daniel-ah? Can I tell you something~?  Yah, well, you can't freak out. And you can't peek until I'm done talking.~" 

I quickly agreed and closed my eyes, there was something soft on my cheek, and as I blinked my eyes opened I realized he kissed my cheek, before stepping back,trying to hide."

Blushing, I leaned in to kiss the tip of his nose, "Omo.." I wrapped my arms around him as he kissed my cheek again, less nervous this time.

End of Flashback

"Babe, what are you thinking about?" He asked, and I shrugged lightly, leaning more into him, "The day you kissed me, at the ice cream place." I replied.

He nodded, thinking for a bit, "You know why I got Cookies and Cream, neh?"

Blinking I shook my head, "Anio? I didn't know there was a reason.."

"White with black spots, sort of? ...Dalmatian~"

I grinned and kissed all over his face, "Uwa, how sweet you were back then.. and how sweet you still are.~"

"Omo! I just realized something.."

"Hm, what is it?" I asked, sitting up a bit.

He grinned, "Well, you were the one to ask me out, I wanted to ask you.."

"Neh, well, you asked me to marry you, remember?"

Flashback

I was sitting on the couch in my place, and it was empty, hyung came inside with a white box, setting it to the side as he sat down next to me.  I paid little attention to the box as he began to speak, telling me the story of a little dalmatian and how he gained the love of another dog.  It was the story of how the two of us met and came to be, only a little different.  He made sure my eyes were closed as he told it, and at the end of it, he handed me the white box.  I asked what was in it, but he simply told me to open it.

Inside, was a wihte envalope, with gold foil paper around the edges and sides, inside was a note, reading,

당신이 나랑 결혼해 줄래?

When I looked back at him, he was holding out a silver ring, smiling brightly at me, "Will you marry me?"

End of Flashback

I took his hand and lifted it up, placing mine next to it so I could look at them both in happiness, before turning to kiss Seunghyun, first on both of his cheeks, then his lips, deeply.

He cupped both my cheeks and pulled me down on top of him, laying on the couch.  I closed my eyes as he tilted his head to the side, before we both pulled away, looking at each other softly.

"I love you, rookie~"

"Saranghaeyo, my Seunghyunnie.~"