Too cold

It's too cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I'm sorry in advance for this piece of fluffy crap <3

 

 

Word count: 1483

 

 

 

"Mommy please~~" 5-year-old Baekhyun looked up to his mother, sparkling eyes shining like bright lights, the puppy look perfected already.

Byun Minhee chuckled at her little boy, wrapped in layers and layers of fluffy winter coats, the small boy resembling a bright, smiling marshmallow. "Ok, Baby, just one more thing, you think you can do that for me?" 

Tiny Baekhyun nodded, cheeks puffed, face determined. Baekhyun's mother crouched down to her little boy's level, wrapping a fluffy white scarf around Baekhyun's neck and placing a lingering kiss on the boy's cute, little button nose.

"Mommy, can I pretty, pretty please see Channie now, we're already one whole minute late~" Baekhyun whined, he couldn't live without his Channie, the older boy was his everything.

"Yes Baby, let's go now, hmm?" Baekhyun jumped around in delight, "Thankyou, thankyou thankyou, thankyo-"

His bumbling voice was cut off when he turned the corner, little feet racing to the car. Baekhyun's mother could only laugh at her little boy's cuteness, 5 years old and he was already whipped. 

 

----

 

"Baby watch your step" Baekhyun nodded, tiny fingers already pulling at the car handle, "I am Mommy!"

He struggled with the door for a bit, face scrunched in annoyance, small voice squeaking when it finally sprung open.

He jumped out of the car, landing firmly on both feet, already running to the swing where he always met Chanyeol, his mom only receiving a tiny wave of dismissal.

 

-

 

"CHANNIE~~~" Baekhyun ran towards his favorite person in the world, arms wide open, smile bigger and brighter than any other. 

"HYUNNIE!"

Chanyeol watched as his Baekkie sprinted towards him, the smaller boy's facing matching his own.

7-year-old Chanyeol opened his arms, there would never be a time where he wouldn't catch his Little Marshmallow.

The two boys finally collided, Baekhyun wrapping his little arms and legs around Chanyeol's waist and neck, the latter with a strong grip on the smaller's petite thighs and waist.

Baekhyun nuzzled his cute face into Chanyeol's neck, inhaling his favorite scent in the world, "I missed you Channie~," his hug tightening (if even possible).

Chanyeol pressed a long kiss to Baekhyun's fluffy brown hair, "I missed you too Baekkie."

They stayed like that for a while, lost in each other's embraces, lost in their own world where in all honesty, nothing mattered. 

-

Chanyeol carefully placed Baekhyun down, kissing the boy's head once more, "Baekkie I wanna play now~."

The younger boy smiled then nodded, his cute cheeks puffing out again "Ok Yeollie." The smaller looked around, eyes landing on the layers of snow gathered around their feet. The younger quickly grabbed a handful, packing it tight and throwing it straight at Chanyeol, an explosion of white forming on impact. Chanyeol staggered back, face already sporting a wide smile, Baekhyun stuck out his tongue, "Get ready to lose Channie!" 

Chanyeol laughed happily, feet already ahead of himself, chasing after his cute Little Marshmallow.

Baekhyun dived behind a small pile of snow, just big enough to hide his petite body, his tiny beanie covered head popping up every few seconds, he was more than serious about winning.

But his Channie wasn't anywhere, he stood up and peered around, tears already b at his eyes, his Yeollie left him, but his Yeollie promised he never would.

He sniffled, black boot kicking the ground, the whole playground was empty, now that Chanyeol was gone the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter