Chapter 1: Dara's POV

All I Ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can still clearly remember how I first met him.

I was just 17 then, incoming freshmen student at Chung-Ang University and I was so excited because for the first time I get to experience how to live independently.

I came from a very well-off family. We owned Park Industries that has different chains of electronic stores and construction business here and abroad. I am the youngest child. I have an older brother named Nathan who is five years older than me and is working alongside my parents managing our business.

I am a pampered princess but I was never spoiled. We are rich but my parents taught me how to be humble and value everything I have. My parents are very loving but they were also very protective of me.

That is why I was suprised when they allowed me to choose what course to take and if I want to stay at home, dorm or my own apartment.

I choose the latter, I picked an apartment near the campus. I was able to experince how to do my own chores without the maid's help. I want to be able to decide for things on my own.

I choose Music as my major, even at a very young age when people get to hear me sing often praise me for having an agelic voice and that I should nurture my talent. Since then, I became passionate of music and I want to be able to enhance it more. I even dreamt of being a song writer one day.

So now, here I am outside the campus gymnasium where freshmen orientation will be held. Some are already waiting in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter