uno

Aphrodite's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A woman in her mid twenties has entered the lobby of Elite Empire. The biggest company in Asia which is owned by the Bae family. The said girl was wearing Erdem's Heta blue organza cloqué dress topped with Brandon maxwell's Black flared-sleeve jacket. Honestly kung titignan parang model na rumarampa sa isang catwalk ang babae with a 5'8 height, a body to die for and a gorgeous face. calling her a model was an understatement because the girl was a freaking goddess.

Irene Bae. Yup thats right the girl who entered the lobby a while ago was Irene Bae. The gorgeous CEO of their big company. The daughter of Paolo Bae and Emelia Charliz Bae

Habang lumalakad ay maraming napapatingin sa kanya and she likes it. Irene likes- no loves attention. Shes not an attention seeker if you may ask. Pero lumaking nasa kanya ang lahat ng atensyon. Her family who loves her dearly. Her friends who is mostly around her and the people who is always giving her attention. and not to mention the men who always do such things just to get her attention. Kaya siguro nasanay.

"Hey girl" bati sa kanya ng pinsan niyang si Amanda who also happens to be the COO or the Chief Operating Officer of their company.

"Hey back" bati naman niya sa babae na obvious ang pagkabadmood nito.

Honestly the moment the girl entered the lobby makikita mo na ang bad aura na nakapaligid dito. But the people are just to blind to see it kasi natatakpan nito ng maganda niyang mukha.

"So How Are-" hindi na niya pinatapos si Amanda dahil marami na ang nawawaste na time

"Amanda, I would really like to have a chat with you but as you can see Im not in the mood so before i let loose hell in here pwede mo bang ipatawag ang lahat ng involve sa bago nating project" mahabang pahayag niya sa pinsan.

"Woah okey. Pero chill ka lang muna ah. Go to your office first at ipapatawag na lang kita sa secretary mo kung napatawag ko na ang lahat" sabat naman ng kanyang pinsan. Nag nod nalang ang babae dahil pagod narin ito at gustong magpahinga muna bago magpasabog ng kasamaan mamaya sa kanilang meeting.

Nasa loob na ang lahat na empleyado na involve sa kanilang bagong project and base on the aura that surround it hindi maganda ang kalalabasan nito.

Not long after, dumating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter