Giving My Warmth

Cuddling My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Again. And he really felt sorry about it. Last year, he and his bandmates (mostly Sehun) wished to spend the New Year's Eve together and despite their wish, here he was, in China, doing his schedules. He promised to the others to call them at midnight and to be back two days later to start 2017 together.

 

Yet, he was there, waiting the end of the program to greet his fan and go back to his hotel or maybe home. It's not that he was bored, he even met LuHan and Yifan there, but he just wanted to go to his bandmates and start properly the new year. And by bandmates he meant of course EXO but mainly the tiny leader, Joonmyeon.

 

Even if Yixing was often in China, the two never forgot to keep up with each other, drawing the two closer. So when he announced that this year, he couldn't make it again, he felt bad, horribly bad when he saw the sad look on Joonmyeon's face. But he didn't complain, only gave a slight smile and wishing him a safe flight to there. He couldn't forget the dejected face of the other and damn he wanted to go back and hug him.

 

So when he the TV to watch EXO's performance at MBC's festival and was the way his leader was dressed, he couldn't help it. Joonmyeon was wearing a long-sleeved with laces blue stripped blouse, which covered almost all his neck and a long tissue around it, forming a bow behind it. His hair were up styled, his new cut noticeable.

 

And, God, he looked cute. So cute that the Chinese dancer had to leave his room, go to the airport and jump in the last (to his chance) flight of the night. Call him a fool, whipped, or whatever, he had to go back; it was a must. All the way, he only had the thought of Joonmyeon in his arms, all cuddled, wishing him an happy new year, and hell yeah he needed it.

 

 

The others members, not aware of his sudden decision, tried to call him, without any success, thinking that he was one stage or maybe already in bed, and decided to go home and pass the rest of the night, drinking and eating.

 

And when, at 2:30 am when someone rang at their dorm door, of course they were surprised to see Yixing, trying to regain his breath (from his run down the street, his taxi driver left him midway long story short), entering the house, getting rid of his coat, wishing them good things for the new year, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter