Only One Shot

One Shot

"Come on Gi, they aren't that bad." Taehyung tugs on Yoongi's arm with a pout. At Yoongi's shake of his head Taehyung sighed.

Is it always this hard to convince your stubborn boyfriend to meet your parents? Especially when you're right in front of the door?

After a few more attempts Taehyung finally managed to convince Yoongi to go inside. "Thanks Gi. I promise you won't regret this." When they stepped inside and closed the door, Taehyung saw his parents sitting in the living room. When they turned to greet him their happy expressions turned neutral.

"Good evening Taehyung. Who is this?"

Taehyung immediately paled at his mother's question.

Okay.. So maybe we'll both regret it.

"Oh! Mom and Dad, this is Yoongi and Yoongi these are my parents." Knowing that his explanation wasn't going to cut it, Taehyung moved himself and Yoongi into the living room. When they sat down his mother raised an eyebrow.

"Right. So Yoongi is also my.. Boyfriend."

Silence filled the room as Taehyung's parents assessed Yoongi before turning to each other. They seemed to be having a mental conversation with each other when they turned back around.

Taehyung's mother spoke first and he could tell that it wasn't going to be a"welcome to the family" type talk.

"Well, my name is Baekhyun, I'm Taehyung's mother. Nice to meet you Yoongi." He cleared his throat and his expression darkened just a little. It seemed Taehyung was right.

"I suggest that if you want to keep living you better treat my son right. Or else we are going to have a serious problem, okay?" Yoongi couldn't say anything so he only nodded. Baekhyun's expression brightened up and he was all smiles again.

"Good, good. Dae? Do you have anything to say?"

Taehyung's father nodded his head in acknowledgement, "Nice to meet you Yoongi. My name's Daehyun, I'm Taehyung's father.""

The four of them talked a little while longer until Yoongi had to leave. Yoongi breathed a sigh of relief as Taehyung walked him to the gate.

"See? It wasn't that bad was it?" Taehyung chuckled at the look of disappointment.

Shaking his head Yoongi pulled Taehyung into a hug. "Yeah, having your mother threaten to kill me wasn't so b bad." His eyes wandered to the door to see Baekhyun. When their eyes met Baekhyun glared at him and mouthed "Heed my warning" before Daehyun dragged him inside. Taehyung, who didn't notice the small exchange, rolled his eyes at Yoongi's sarcasm.

He pulled back a little with a smile, "I promise that mom isn't really as bad as you think he is." Taehyung pecked Yoongi's cheek before stepping back.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow Gi."

Once Taehyung was at the door they waved at each other and Yoongi went home.

A few hours later Baekhyun and Daehyun could hear their son talking on the phone, most likely to Yoongi. Daehyun glanced at his husband and almost laughed at the expression on his face. Baekhyun pouted even more at the failed attempt his husband made to not laugh.

"I don't see what's so funny Dae." Daehyun shook his head with a grin. "It's nothing, but you know we still have Bambam right?" At the mention of their younger son Baekhyun sighed.

"And he'll grow up, probably start dating at eighteen. Taehyung is doing that now."

"Then at least we willl still have five years."

Turns out Bambam started dating three years later after Yoongi engaged to Taehyung. His boyfriend, Jackson, had the same conversation. But this time Baekhyun didn't waste time in having his son introduce him. Jackson was stopped at the door after Bambam went inside.

"I swear, if you hurt my little boy I will personally kill you. Just one mistake is all it will take."

"Baekhyun! Let the poor boy through the door!"