Appa!

Appa~

Title: APPA!

Genre: Fluff~

Pairing: OF ING COURSE JONGTAE!

Summary: hehe there really isn't a summary to this... this is just the way I saw the scene where Yoogeun busted through the doors screaming APPA! Hehe but in my story there married and Yoogeunis there baby boy~ annnnd I kinda lost a bet so this is going to be puuure fluff! No ert stuff whatsoever... even tho ill prob slip an slap or two in there xD

 

~~

The sun was shining just a little bit more brighter on this particular morning, in the heart of Seoul. The light from the sky filled the master bedroom in Jonghyun's and Taemin's house, giving it a light romantic glow. White sheets tousled and crunched from last night's 'movies night', the lube laying on the floor just waiting to be stepped on and cursed at.

 

Taemin was curled against Jonghyun's bare chest, his bleach blond hair painted across Jonghyun's love bitten collarbone and porcelain skin plaster against his husbands exposed chest. Thin yet muscular arms draped over the tan rippling muscles, and legs intertwined like some kind of art like sculpture. Everything was silent and perfect, and quiet as a---

 

“APPPPPPPPPPA!” a medium pitched voice spilled over the wooden floors. Light steps resonating off the thin walls, getting closer as it got faster. Taemin only buried his head deeper into Jonghyun's warm body.

 

“APPPPPA!” The sound was coming closer as did the love birds bodies.

 

Taemin's upper body flew up, his hair flying into his face, the thick feather filled comforter slowly slipping down his body, his chest completely exposed, his upper thighs peeping out from the sides. With a turn of his head and puffing his cheeks he just huffed and fell back down into the downy of his mattress“Jongie boo its your turn to get the kid..” Taemin whispered kissing Jonghyun's neck lightly, letting his lips graze the heated flesh. Reaching down his pulled the covers over his shoulder purring at the softness.

 

Tucking Taemin's head further into his shoulder, Jonghyun reached under the blanket, over Taemin's body rubbing soothing random designs in the curve along his spine. Blinding kissing Taemin's soft supple watermelon smelling hair. “Mmmmm I thought it was your turn to top.... I mean get our little monster.” Jonghyun said lazily his eyes still softly shut.

 

“But I did top... and you promised.” Taemin breathed, his eyelashes tickling his neck.

 

Jonghyun could feel the pout taemin had, his plump wet lips faintly grazing themselves against his warm body, sending a slight shiver through his body yet again. “But baaaaby~ I wanna sleep and you know he is just going to burst through the doors and break the plaster I just put on the wall last weekend.” Jonghyun breathed out.

 

“Bu- fine... even though I can hear his footsteps already cause he is wearing those sticky foot pajamas you got him.” Sighing Taemin turned his head up, pulling it away from the warm embraced of Jonghyun's shoulders, he laid his head on the pillow Jonghyun's dinosaur head was pro-occupying. “I guess it cant be helped.” Eyes still closed, he just let his head sink into the soft pillows.

 

Now the sound was close as could be, with loud CRASH!, the two clouded glass doors were flew open, the stopper on the bottom of the door re-puncturing the hole in the wall that was just plastered over. because at the foot of the bed stood Yoogeun, their 5 year old son. With his black thick curly hair, chubby cheeks and footie pajamas with dinosaurs and cookies he screamed, “APPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPA!!!!!!”

 

Both Taemin's and Jonghyun's eyes peeled themselves open at the same time. A smile painted itself on Jonghyun's face as he took in the beauty of his husband. In return, pink flushed Taemin's cheeks as he saw his husband slowly tracing his face with his tired eyes. With a small peak on the lips they both turned there heads to see a adorable munchkin jumping and down at the foot of their huge bed, only seeing little puffs of black hair and round almond eyes frantically appear. For their bed was so tall that Yoogeun's head didn't even reach the top of it.

 

“Awwww look.” Taemin cooed pointing to little hands trying to grasp the sheets and the comforter as Yoogeun jumped up and down trying to wake up his Appa's.

 

Jonghyun's muscles flexing as he pushed himself up, groaning as the sun hit his eyes and his tired body stretched itself out. “Come here you little munchkin.” Jonghyun said with a smile as he reached over the bed and pulled their pride and joy over the side of the bed, the light red marks etched along the curve of Jonghyun's spine and back glistening in the dim sunlight.

 

“Appa~” Yoogeun said reaching his hands up, grabbing the air, letting out a cute yawn almost like that of a puppy, as Jonghyun used his strong muscles to lift the tike and place him in between them. A smile adorned Yoogeun's face as he saw the happy looks upon his dad's faces.

 

Both Taemin and Jonghyun both draped their arms around Yoogeun's waist, making a kid sammich as they pulled their bodies closer. Jonghyun's other hand under Taemin's head as it rubbed soothing circles along his neck, playfully pulling the little hairs gently.

 

“Merry Christmas appa~” Yoogeun sing-songed to Jonghyun slightly turning his head. “Merry Christmas to you to Appa!” Yoogeun happily said to Taemin, turning his head to the other side. For he was laying in his back between the best Appa's in the world.

 

“Merry Christmas Yoogeunnie~” Both Taemin and Jonghyun sang, kissing Yoogeun chubby cheeks at the same time, pressing the flushed flesh together.

 

Looking up, Taemin leaned over Yoogeun and puckered his lips, “Chuuuu~” Jonghyun leaded over Yoogeun and kissed him. “Merry Christmas to you too, Taeminnie”

 

“Ewwwww~” Yoogeun scowled.

 

They all laughed because Yoogeun was just that cute. Cuddling for what seemed like forever, everything was perfect and quiet as a----

 

“APPA'S! Lets open presents now!!!”