Fill Her Shoes

My Girlfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fill Her Shoes 

 

"Finally," Mina huffed, plopping down on her seat. After three hours of standing in line, Mina finally made her way into the large venue and was more than excited for the concert to start. She smiled out of happiness-- she was finally going to see her favorite band perform live. 

 

After a few minutes of rest, she looked to the seat next to her; which was of course, empty. She frowned, remembering the fight she had with Jeongyeon. She was supposed to come to the concert with her girlfriend, but they got into another fight.

 

She loves Jeongyeon. She really does. However, their countless fighting and disharmony makes it hard for her to have faith in their relationship. 

 

Mina sighed and took her phone out of her pocket, hoping to distract her from thinking about her girlfriend. After all, she wanted to have a good time at the concert. She unlocked her phone and scrolled through social media, smiling when she saw a picture of her best friend, Sana, posing in a meadow of flowers. She instantly liked the photo and continued scrolling. 

 

"You came alone too?"

 

Mina whipped her head towards the voice and blinked. Sitting two seats next to her sat a beautiful young girl.

 

She was definitely a looker. She wore a simple outfit--an oversized sweater and black skinny jeans-- and yet she looked great. She had long, wavy hair and she definitely looked younger than Mina. Since Mina was analyzing the girl, she didn't realize that she didn't answer the question. 

 

"Uhh.. hello?" The girl repeated, an amused smile on her lips.

 

Mina lightly shook her head and felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment. "Oh sorry," she apologized. "You're right, I came alone," she sighed. 

 

The girl sat back and gave Mina a confused look. "How come?"

 

Mina gave the girl a smile and folded her arms. "Then why'd you came alone?"

 

The girl chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter