Chapter 14

내꺼 하자!!! (Be Mine!!!)

 

(Minjung’s POV)

Donghyun oppa came back today and today is the day where Hyunseong will go to America. I don’t know whether I should feel happy because of Donghyun oppa is back or feel sad because I will lose Hyunseong in a few minutes more, once again. At first, I didn’t want to go to the airport to send Hyunseong away because I’m afraid that I can’t control my feelings. But Donghyun oppa told me better if I go. I just followed what Donghyun oppa said to me.

At the airport, Hyunseong and I sat on the bench and just kept quiet, didn’t know what to say.

“I thought you wouldn’t come…” Hyunseong broke the silence.

“Donghyun oppa told me to come and send you away officially…I just followed what he said…” I replied.

“He’s an ideal boyfriend for you…he’s kind, smart, cool, strong and handsome…he’s just perfect…how can you not love someone like him…” he smiled.

“Have you eaten your breakfast?” he asked, after getting no respond from me.

“Minwoo won’t let me go if I didn’t eat my breakfast…”

I was just looking down all the time during my conversation with him.

“Why are you looking down? You don’t want to see my face for the last time?”

I didn’t answer.

“I don’t know when I will come back here. I don’t even know whether I’ll be back or not…”

I turned to the opposite side of Hyunseong and wiped my tears.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to look at my face, but can you give me a chance to look closely at your face?”

I just kept quiet.

“I’m already missing you. What should I do?” he continued. I looked at him. He was looking down.

“Hyunseong-ah…” I looked up at who was calling Hyunseong. It was his mother. I stood up and bowed to her. She did the same to me. Then, she my hair gently and smiled.

“You’ve grown up really well being a pretty girl. No wonder Hyunseong loves you so much…” she said and hugged me for a few seconds. Wait; did she just say that Hyunseong loves me? Hyunseong? Shim Hyunseong loves me?

“Go and talk to Hyunseong properly. That kid will miss you a lot.” I turned to Hyunseong and looked straight into his eyes. My eyes start to go teary. A tear fell from my eyes, then another tear, and another. He hugged me as soon as he saw me crying. He then looked at me before wiping his tears.

“Take care of yourself…” he said and ruffled my hair. I nodded my head and not long after that, I walked away, leaving Hyunseong and his family, I covered my mouth with my hand, trying to control my feelings. The tears were fast falling off from my eyes. It’s hurting to hold the tears. I walked so slowly until I felt that the airport is too big and it took a long time for me to go out from the airport.

Suddenly, someone hugged me from the back tightly. I was shocked. That person hugged me too tight until I felt hard to breathe.

“I love you…” I heard Hyunseong’s voice. Is it Hyunseong?

“I love you, No Minjung…” he said it once again. This time, I was so sure that the guy who hugged me was Hyunseong. I turned around and saw him. I was about to ask him why is he here when he suddenly kissed me on the lips. Without thinking much, I closed my eyes and kissed him back. This time, our kiss is not because of birthday or else, but because of our intuition.

“What happened?” I asked him.

“My dad said that he doesn’t want to snatch away your boyfriend. So, he told your boyfriend that it’s okay if he doesn’t want to go to America. The conclusion is your boyfriend and his mom is not going anywhere.” He told me with a smile.

“My boyfriend? Which one? Sorry, I have a lot of boyfriends, so I couldn’t remember which boyfriend of mine you’re referring to.” I joked.

“Yah…” he looked at me. I laughed.

“Why are you so adorable? You’re making me go crazy over you.” He said, pinching my cheeks.

My watch showed that it was already 9.00PM. I was sitting at the park, getting some fresh air and of course with Hyunseong. H rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. I looked at his calm face for a while and it makes me to look at it for the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth times. I looked at it again and again.

“Why are you looking at my face again and again? He suddenly asked and opened his eyes to look at me.

“When did I? I didn’t look at you. I was looking at my shoulder.” I replied.

“We’ll see…” he smiled and closed his eyes back. That smile of his can really make me go crazy. I don’t know what’s got into me. I just like seeing his face. He opened his eyes so sudden and smiled. I was so embarrassed; I think my face had turned red. I looked at him again and he was still looking at me.

“What do you want actually, No Minjung?” he asked, still resting his head on my shoulder. I gave him a light peck on the lips and smiled.

“This…” I answered. He then smiled and kissed my cheek. He lifted his head and held my hand softly.

“Will you marry me?” he proposed, looking straight into my eyes.

“Are you joking?” I asked, thinking of it as a lame joke from him.

“I’m serious, No Minjung.”

“Don’t you think it’s a bit early for us to think about marriage?”

“The quicker we got married, the better it will be for us.”

“Hyunseong-ah…”

“If you ask me to think about it thoroughly, I’ve already done it. I’ve think about marrying you since I was 10 years old. So, it has been for about 8 years…”

“I’m still 18 years old…”

“Who said that I want to marry now?” he started to laugh.

“Shim Hyunseong!!!” I pinched his arm. He was still laughing.

“Go and find another girl. I don’t want to marry you. You evil creature…” I looked at the other side.

“Then, who will you be marrying to?”

“Donghyun oppa, maybe. He’s a gentleman. He’s perfect. I also know that he likes me too. I like him and he likes me. Just perfect. Or even Jeongmin. I could have a wedding day in his luxury hotel. I also know that he likes me. He’s cute. I like him when he smiles. He’s just so sweet.”

“Yah…”

“What?”

“Then, who will I be marrying to?”

“Jung Hyeri…you still have her. She loves you, you know that right?”

I stood up to walk back home when he pulled me and hugged me from the back.

“I want to marry only with No Minjung. No one else except for a girl named No Minjung. My own best friend.”

“Really??” I smiled, holding his head with my two hands. He nodded his head.

“Really?? Really?? Really??”

“Yes, my love…” he said.

“Uuwaah~ Shim Hyunseong~~”

He held my head and kissed me on the lips. Then, I hugged him tightly.

“I love you, No Minjung. I love so so much. I really do…” he said.

“Thanks for loving me. I love you too, Shim Hyunseong. I love you so much. I really do…”

“Bu I want to you know that I love you more that you love me.”

Thank you, Shim Hyunseong!!!

NO MINJUNG REALLY LOVES SHIM HYUNSEONG!!!

 

4 years later…

“Honey, where are you?” I heard my husband’s voice from downstairs. I quickly went downstairs and went to him. He hugged me tightly.

“I missed you so much, honey…” he said.

“You’re away from me only a couple of hours and you’re already missing me? This is a serious case.”

“Then you want me to miss another woman?”

“Don’t you dare…”

“I wouldn’t dare and wouldn’t want to because I already have an adorable, cute, pretty, smart and sweet wife waiting for me at home.” I smiled, hearing his words. He then pulled me closer to him and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back.

“Noona…” I heard Minwoo was calling out for me. Oh shoot!! I forgot about Minwoo! My husband looked at him.

“Ops…wrong time! Sorry. Owh, by the way, Hyunseong hyung, welcome back home. Noona has been waiting for you for hours. Urmm, you can continue on what you’re doing just now. I’m going to hang out upstairs.” He said and went back upstairs.

“I forgot that Minwoo came.” I told him.

“So, where were we?” He was about to kiss me but I avoided it.

“Hyunseong-ah, enough!! I need to cook something to eat!!”

“Let me kiss you once more…”

“Next time, Shim Hyunseong!!” I shouted and ran away from him.

“Honey, I love you so much!!”

That’s my husband, SHIM HYUNSEONG and my best friend. Oh yes, I’ve been married to my own best friend and it was the coolest thing ever. I hope I can get babies soon. Hopefully I get a baby boy who is adorable and innocent like Hyunseong and a baby girl who is pretty and cute like me. Hehehe~ Well, Hyunseong said that I’m pretty and cute…

 

===========================================THE END===============================================

 

I don’t want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

I don’t care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I don’t need to hang my stocking

There upon the fireplace

Santa Claus won’t make me happy

With a toy on Christmas day

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you…

 

I don’t want a lot for Christmas

This is all I’m asking for

I just want to see my baby

Standing right outside my door

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

Baby all I want for Christmas……….is you…