PART 2

INTERVIEW OF KITTYJUNG23....

PART 2 ALL ABOUT WRITING FANFICTIONS..........

TINA: How and when did you decide to be a fanfic author?
KITTY: I kind of didn’t, it was just something that happened on it’s own one day and I just never stopped.
TINA: What made you to sit down and actually write something?
KITTY: Well growing up I always wrote short stories so when I started wanting to do stories about Anime I just sat down and started writing it in my notebook like all the other stories I did.
TINA: What is the first fanfic you completed?
KITTY: Ugh I don’t like remembering my pre AFF days lol so I’m just going to say A Twist of Fate.
TINA: How did you get your idea for your first fanfic?
KITTY: Random thoughts and life.
TINA: Have you had any prior experience of writing before your first fanfic?
KITTY: Yup, you all have to start from somewhere lol.
TINA: Have you ever plagued by doubts on your storyline?
KITTY: More like when don’t I have doubts.
TINA: How did you promote your fanfic to readers?
KITTY: uh I don’t, I mean I would say something a bit at the end of a chapter of an almost finish fic and leave it at that, most of the time people find it or loyal readers see I have something new and just check it out.
TINA: Have you ever been anxious about how the readers receive your story?
KITTY: ALL THE TIME.
TINA: Thoughts on how you felt when you see the first comment on the first story? Do remember who is the first commenter?
KITTY: Happy yet scared about what they are going to say, I don’t really remember but I do go back and reread all the comments of my fics to help my moral get back up and want to write. My readers leave great funny comments and I love them~.
TINA: How do you prepare yourself before writing a fanfic?
KITTY: Research if needed and or write a rough plot outline.
TINA: Do you work out plot line or do you prefer to see where your ideas or inspiration take you?
KITTY: I write notes and a rough outline but I mainly I just go with the flow.
TINA: When and how does your inspiration or muse come to you?
KITTY: Anytime it wants.
TINA: What is the weirdest place you were struck by inspiration for your fanfic? Did you write the plot?
If yes what is the title of the fanfic?
KITTY: At work and at School during a class, at work I put a rough short hand note in my phone and the one in class I wrote down in my notebook. This was for an old fic that I do not want to name.
TINA: How much research do you do for your story?
KITTY: Depends on the plot and story.
TINA: What is the easiest part of writing?
KITTY: Characters cause they are already made and loved by people, coming up with your own that people will like and care about is not easy. So thankfully in fics that part is already taken care off.
TINA: What is the hardest part of writing a story?
KITTY: Getting the plot how you want it and pretty much writing how you go from point A to point B.
TINA: The writer’s worst nightmare the dreaded writer’s block.
When is the worst writer’s block you ever had? How did you overcome it?
KITTY: I still kind of have writer block for two current fics I have which is why it’s been years since I updated and that annoys the crap out of me. But other times when I do get the block I mostly step away from writing the story or stop writing for a while and just go have some fun with family or friends.
TINA: Any useful tips on how to overcome the writer’s block?
KITTY: Take a break from writing and go have fun, this might not work for everyone but it works for me.
TINA: Have you written any collaboration with other author’s? If yes name of the fanfic.
KITTY: No.
TINA: How do you describe your writing style? Do you think you have your own personal writing style?
KITTY: Uh I think I have my own style, I’ve been told I have a nice one but I personally don’t see what they do.
TINA: How do you think you have evolved creatively throughout the years? Do you notice any change in the way you write?
KITTY: Yes, I can see the changes in my writing now to my past work and I think it’s good to grow and change.
TINA: How important are readers and their comments?
KITTY: VERY IMPORTANT, like oh my god I can recall a time when a story of mine got very little to no comments and it killed my muse to keep going with the story, it was sad really. People need to know that comments are basically what the writers live off.
TINA: I have been a silent reader for few months before taking the steps to comment..Any words for silent readers?
KITTY: hmm, sup silent reader lol I’m okay with them being silent, I’m the type of person who just puts the story out there and those who do comment are just fine with me~.
TINA: Do you read other yunjae fanfics? If yes name of the fanfic you loved?
KITTY: Of course, if I didn’t I wouldn’t be in the fandom lol hmm I like some of Morgan47 fics, their really amazing and well written. I’m currently reading and enjoying “Operation Rainbow” by her and it has YunJae but also a bunch of other pairings that I enjoy as well.
TINA: Are you friends with any other author’s?
KITTY: No but I’d like to be~
TINA: How do you make your stories standout when there are heaps of other stories with similar plot lines?
KITTY: I guess I just write what I want to read and do my own twists to things, and if others enjoy it then great~
TINA: Has anyone stole your story and published under their name?
KITTY: Not to my knowledge but I really hope not.
TINA: Thoughts on others stealing your work?
KITTY: That is just a lazy way of getting attention, taking someone else hard work is low and unforgivable.
TINA: How do you manage your time between your daily activities and updating stories?
KITTY: I don’t lol when the mood to write hits me and I’m free, I write.
TINA: Do you have any favorite time of the day to write stories?
KITTY: During the afternoons but mostly at night.
TINA: your favorite genre to write?
KITTY: Supernatural lol there just so much you can do with that and I liked being free to write fun things.

ALL ABOUT STORIES:
TINA: Inspiration behind the fanfic
“AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME” few words on this fic.
KITTY: Oh god lol well I was in L.A. and one night I was walking outside in front of my aunt house, I saw a stray cat and then started thinking about Jaejoong being a cat human and well on the plane ride home I just started writing, It was super cheesy and some of the things I wrote made me gag a bit lol Too much Cheese
TINA:Few words on this fluffy fanfic
“PARENTS APPROVAL” inspiration and thoughts behind this fanfic.
KITTY: Hmm this was my second fanfic ever about YunJae so I think I just wanted to write something fluffy and maybe funny? I’m not good with humor so I wanted to try and see if I could do something that wasn’t supernatural, to show my readers that I can do other things.
TINA: inspiration and thoughts behind the fanfic
“A TWIST OF FATE”
KITTY: I was on a vampire kick and to be honest I wrote notes down on this before I started writing but for some reason the story started writing itself and I just went with the flow, this was the fasted fic I ever did and it was super fun lol I liked planning the twists to confuse everyone too.
TINA: Still writing or you stopped now?
KITTY: Currently still writing for now.
TINA: Future yunjae projects and ongoing stories.
KITTY: As of right now, there is no more YJ stories planed, I actually intend to take a break once I finish up “Paw Prints” “Midnight Fire” “Black Feathers” “What Just Happened” and “Is It Our New Start?” So I have these five to wrap up and then I’m going on a much needed break from writing fics. Although that break isn’t happening for a while lol.


All ABOUT .........

TINA: tell us why are we so interested to read taboo topics when it comes to yunjae?Ex: ,cheating,home wrecker etc.
KITTY: Uh well I don’t mind the as long as it’s done right and their not like blood related lol as for the other ones, hmm I don’t really read those either but I guess since it’s all in fiction people don’t mind it cause it’s not like they are really doing these type of things so It’s okay.
TINA: How difficult or easy is writing ?
KITTY: It is super difficult, I don’t have a lot of in my fics, I am still bad at writing that type of thing.
TINA: Do you blush or get embarrassed while writing ?
KITTY: yes
TINA: How do you write the scene? What is the inspiration?
KITTY: uh lol I guess when I feel the moment feels right to have a y time I will do it, I won’t just add random to a chapter cause that’s a bit pointless.
TINA: Have you ever watched GV before writing a scene? (U can choose to ignore this if u doesn’t want to answer)
KITTY: No
TINA: Has any family member or friends have ever walked on you while writing a scene?
KITTY: I tend to write those scenes in private cause with my family, they will try reading over my shoulder.
TINA: Thoughts after writing your first ever scene?
KITTY: That it
TINA: What is the secret of writing a scene that turns on your readers?
KITTY: I have no idea if they even get lol
TINA: it is so heart breaking when u see your favorite authors deleting their journals or accounts,taking away the chance to reread some of your favorite stories and having those wonderful stories lost..Have you anytime in future have plans on deleting your journal?
KITTY: Nope, I know the feeling of having a fav. Story go away because the writer deleted their account for some unknown reason and it is really sad. So I don’t plan on doing that.
TINA: Any words for the readers?
KITTY: Thank you guys all so much for everything, I love my readers soooooooo much, without you guys I would have stopped writing a long time ago. Thanks for putting up with me and my late updates lol I hope you all have a great day~ I love you all! 

End of part 2.