Chapter 1: Scandal Life

Of Willingness

Outside the eighty stories tall building is crown of paparazzi, there are flashed and questioned throwing to anyone come out at the main gate. Security level was high as about a hundred men were called in duty. This isn't a usual day at head quarter of the Lee's corp. but yesterday news about famous model Lee Sungjong walking out with his brother future sister-in-law hand in hand caught by the tabloids make it different. Im Sunmi is a well known accouter and she stepped back from work two week ago as most people predicted she was getting ready to marry L the CEO of Infinite Inc. She used to date with him and there never has any rumor of they break up and sudden interrupted of him draw attention to them again. Sungjong representative stayed silence every time those kind of issues happened, they'll not spit even one word. However either one of his brother will say to the journalists. Now they aren't expected L be the one to response as he can also count to be a victim if it is true.

From: jk_air

To:  mimijjongie

Are you planning to not say anything? I think they found the IP, I can't play game now.

From: mimijjongie

To: jk_air

I can exchange computer with you, let meet at the mall so we can talk in details and please clear my schedule for tomorrow I have to meet with hyungs. Thank you all the help! You're the best PA ever <3 <3 <3

From: jk_air

To:  mimijjongie

Okay I meet you in front the computer there at 5pm. I don't want to work with you anymore this is the fifth times in three weeks I have to reschedule your events. Expected ice cream treat and no request next month.

Sungjong hesitantly stand behind the small girl who is busy choosing chips and cards in the store. Believe it or not they have spend two in four previous shops already but no sight of she will buy any of the product. He impatiently whined at her turtle way of picking the cards. On the other hand she is very relax when she saw him worry that people might thought them dating. Still she finally hurry up and settle to buy five screen cards instead of two like predicted.

"Fine, I am going done now!" exclaim by her to Sungjong. They are walking out of the store which each one has a laptop in hand and also she has extra bag for cards she just paid. He turned to look at the corner next to store they walked out however it wasn't anyone. Then he saw mirror of guy with camera hides reflected on glass of opposite shop; it is disappointing. She stopped ahead few steps and stated to him, "Nothing would break and who will think you dated your manager, really?" He chuckles a bit before reply, "Right, how can they believe you're at such old age." She irritaredly stomped her foot after hearing what he says then leaving. To the end she still come back to get food treat due to his promises.

Sungjong's manager called Jung Mira was actually a computer engineer who addicted to video games. She looks younger and shorter than most people which make she be judged at under eighteen so often. Mira has a difficulty in finding job after graduated and by help of a friend on game she played with has introduced her this job. He didn't expected her to last long while most people can only stand for two months. She's really well organized and flexible in many circumstances that why he kept her as his manager longer. Sungjong isn't the hardest person to work with even though he viewed like a playboy and rebellious sometimes such as right now. He despite all the stares to go in Infinite inc. without a blink of eyes.

From: jk_air

To:  mimijjongie

Have see the article, "As Silent from Both Side It's Seem Like a One Night Stand of the Youngest Lee's" kaka I never know that just a cup of coffee can we to a TV drama series^^~ which version you refer thriller or revenge? I love it already.

It was 8:30 pm, the sun has settled down long time ago but L did not show up yet. He usually right on time and Sungjong would make his hyungs wait; however, today is exceptional. A thin smile cracked on his face as the thought the younger takes his own medicine now. Sungyeol also curious which has keep L to be late for his chance meeting the other as he was anticipate for this each time or maybe the news were true she is his girlfriend. With doubt he glances at other opposite couch in his office only notice his brother focus on his phone and will grin sometimes as he growth impatience for waiting. Knocks on the door break silent while it wreck open to reveal a man in black suit from top to bottom. "Sorry I'm late. Have I miss anything, hyung?" They're all look at him when L hurry comes and sit next to Sungyeol. The younger sulking before Sungyeol has replied, "Waste of fifteen minutes for breathing, you two better not doing the same tomorrow I have to cancelled the photo shoot with Marie Clair due to this stupid request." "Enough of it, watch your tongue first Sungjong!" Sungyeol warned and continue, "Rather than pouting like child why don't explain you the trouble you have dragged us in and be grateful you didn't be block account yet." Cursing under his breath and rolled his eyes showed his express like he cares to his brother. He reached L intense gazes when he turn his head to side, a cold feeling shoot through his back but he try to maintain a poker face to compete the other. He took out two bank card, waves it in front of the oldest in amusement, "I have Dongwoo and Hoya back me, you could try." Brighten his face more while he saw his brothers eyes wide. Hoya was their cousin even he spoiled Sungjong a lot but they should know limit of right and wrong so surprising the couple helped him this time.

It isn't his way to against them, well you could say he is fond of bringing his mess around to show them. Ever since senior year Sungjong was a true out of control child. His mom afraid he's doing drug at the time black suit man escorted him anywhere he went except toilet you know privacy of body mean lots. His teenage can describe as plenty of girl and drama consequences. L break the awful tense in the, "He was not in this mess, I already lay offed her. I want we here to discuss about the money Sungjong poured into our stocks and other in the market." Sungyeol relaxes after hearing the reason because if it's not L's girlfriend then there isn't hard to imply to their parents tomorrow. Apparently, they gave up to care for Sungjong mess and leave it to all his brothers. So L volunteered to be charge of position with the other help occasionally. Eyeing and intruded in his businesses were not strange anymore he used to it or other way to say that he enjoyed having someone watch out for him free charge. "Great, how was my investment going?" Sungjong leans back to the sofa, he knew what hyung will say. "He invested in JLS corp. our opponent as a main part; if we win the next project it definitely he lose huge amount." Said L to Sungyeol not him, but before he can continue Sungyeol said, "That his choice, choosing to support outsider than his family." A cold tone directly glared at Sungjong. He doesn't move and return, "This," he pointed to the title on his work table, "your property will not help me any good. I'm going to make my own." Both of them took aback at the statement consider about their parents will again.  Over the course of six years, he has done many things behind their back without check like this however, L caught half of story this time; while debating should he spill information out or not; a ding, message vibrates his phone.

From: bea_jung

To: mimijjongie, jk_air

Are you determined our company would compete in contest? Rumor has it Infinite inc. and Lee's corp. are shoot that too.

From: jk_air

To: mimijjongie, bea_jung

It's a love triangle (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) will it affect your schedule, Sungjong-oppa????? @bea_jung I saved you from those stealer pay me the new edition of your game please!

From: bea_jung

To: mimijjongie, jk_air

If consider we're going need to prepare soon, call me right when your mind set. @jk_air You need to stop, just them were worst, don't drag me in.

Instant sound of it continue through space, he looks at the other in the room also attracted to his phone. He decided to stand, "Excuse me, I think we can talk about that matter at 'meeting house'; I can tell Mom has tons of question ask us and I'll answer yours there too. Bye-hyungs!" He leave through the door without waiting responses from his brothers. He isn't close to either of his hyungs anymore after that incident. Especially with L, it's extremely awkward when they were alone. The older was always nice, kind and patience with him even when Sungjong's behavior like SH*T. Including his biological parents and brother have tired of his attitude, they thought he's too selfish and only take action due to pressure of publicity. L exceptionally ignoring his annoying, irritation to follow him from start to end of everything that Mira found it also annoy her while he asking very much all about detail of his works. At least she had space and limit but he doesn't. Tomorrow gathering would be in private, well he wish at least there is no flashed around is good. Their parents came back from Greece and they want to meet the sons. Of course, he would not be welcome but there is no option such as not coming. Why!? Because these will be over the new that he has been kid out of his own family.

He hurried out to his yellow Ferrari Italy in the garage. Getting out the phone and reply his friend.

From: mimijjongie

To:bea_jung, jk_air

I'll tell my answers as soon as I can; you guys already addicted gamer no need to avoid. @jk_air Guarantees you that I would text you ahead for any change. Thanks for understand my circumstances (^з^)-☆

From: bea_jung

To: mimijjongie, jk_air

Wait for your new, and no I don't have anything similar with those gamer. Goodnight you two!

From: mimijjongie

To: bea_jung, jk_air

Not sure about it, you also a game designer so(¬_¬) anyway goodnight, say it to Jaejoong hyung for me too.

From: jk_air

To: mimijjongie, bea_jung

Kaka ^^~ we're the same @bea_jung. Thanks, good9 too hyungs. <3 <3 <3