Heaven

Heaven

 

Shin Hyesung was already more than ready to get to bed and have a good, long sleep when his phone started to buzz, soon the ringtone filling the silence of his bedroom.

He grimaced as he looked at the screen and there it was, a message from no one else but Mun Junghyuk.

He was contemplating whether he should just not answer, if he should just turn his phone off as well and ask him what he wanted the following day. The temptation was so great and he slid his finger on the turn off button…

Then he sighed and moved his fingers away and instead read the message.
 

Come over, I have something important to show!
 

Hyesung furrowed his brows. First of all, if Eric had something to show why he was not the one coming to Hyesung’s place? Why Hyesung had to go?

Secondly, why it could not wait till the next day?
 

Let’s talk tomorrow. I’m sleepy, I’m already in bed.
 

A moment later came the answer: Come over. It’s important.
 

Hyesung stared at the screen and he felt the annoyance and spite growing in him.
 

No. I’m sleepy.
 

Hyesung decided not to reply afterwards, however, Eric Mun was not one whom gave up easily if he did give up at all and thus, Hyesung’s torture of being pestered by Eric’s continuous texts had started.

 

Hyesung-ah~

 

Hyesungie, come over.

 

Don’t sleep. Come here.

 

Now. Right now.

 

Shin Hyesung, don’t you dare to sleep.

 

You are a cruel man.

 

SHIN HYESUNG.


 

“FOR GOD’S SAKE!”

Hyesung jumped out of his bed furiously, almost throwing his phone into the trash bin in the corner. Then he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself so he would not go over and murder Eric immediately.

He put on some clothes, then with heavy steps he walked up to Eric’s place only to have his eyes widen when Eric appeared before him, handing him one of his earphones while he placed the other in his own ear.
 

“Really?” Hyesung stared at him, “Did you call me over to listen to music?”
 

Eric only smiled and played the song and that very moment, when Hyesung heard the very first tines, his heart skipped a beat.
 

“It’s so good, don’t you think?” He continued to smile, looking deep into Hyesung’s eyes making his heart now race, “I’ve called you over to listen to this.”
 

Hyesung felt his cheeks gradually turning red as he kept Eric’s gaze, the tunes slowly finding their way under his skin, his bones, wrapping up his whole body, caressing his heart.

Eric’s examining eyes had the exact same effect, making everything even worse.

He felt his hands trembling, his throat turned dry but he still could not break his gaze away from Junghyuk’s, not being able to say a thing.
 

Hyesung did not pull out the earphones or made Eric stop the music, but he listened to the end and for those four minutes he felt like he had an universe only with Junghyuk and himself, as if nothing else existed besides the two of them, together, connected by the string of love-filled tune.
 

Then abruptly it all ended, the song came to a halt and it only took one blink before Eric suddenly stepped to him, pushing his lips against Hyesung’s.

A shudder ran down on his spine as after a moment of shock, he handed himself over to Eric’s lips and kissed him back, enjoying all his senses being allured by Eric’s fingertips on his neck and his tongue circling around Hyesung’s, Eric’s whole body pushing against his, slowly but surely taking him off of his feet.
 

It was not a long kiss, however, it still left both of them breathless, shaken and as Eric pulled slightly back to speak, Hyesung could see his cheeks flushed as well, “Was it good then?”
 

Hyesung kept staring into Eric’s eyes, his breathing trembling and on a low tone, almost whispering he replied, smiling, “It was heavenly.”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N:
My contribution to all of this (link in the synopsis) and let me add:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Better.

It's no much, and not that great but hey, its okay. At least I've written something on the first day of New Year which means I'll probably continue writing in 2017 as well lol

Happy New Year guys, may 2017 will be a kinder year than 2016 was :)

P.S.: if there is grammatical error or such, I'll probably take care of it, but it's 10am and I'm multi-tasking watching Sherlock and reading and uploading this so yeah.... this is why this story isn't that great either. But I'm a multitasker OTL