Chilly Morning

Hot Chocolate

Jinyoung wakes up from his sleep. He stretched his body and slips out of the thick blanket that previously covering his slender figure. He gets out the bed and hiss when his feet touched the frozen like floor, he is sure he the heater last night, or did he forget.  Jinyoung immediately picks up a shirt, do its buttons then he wears his boxers before he slips his feet into a pair of long, fuzzy socks. 

He walks out of his bedroom to the kitchen, because he is craving a cup of hot chocolate today. It's not Jinyoung's favorite, though, he is more of a coffee person, but somehow today is an exception.

While waiting for the water to boil, his mind wanders a bit; it's new year, what will happen this year, how did last year went. Is everything going to be okay? Was everything he did in the last year okay?

He hears the kettle clicked, indicating that the water is already boiled. Jinyoung snapped out of his thought for awhile and help himself making the hot chocolate. 

Once it is done, he take his cup with him. At first, he was going to go back to his bedroom, but when he passed the giant window facing the city, he stops there; admiring the view. 

From the 21st floor, the highest point of the luxury building, the view is clearly breathtaking. He can see the blue sky that decorated with fluffy white cloud clearly. The sky is also complimented by many skyscrapers with their own unique shapes, architecture, colors, and everything. Jinyoung glanced down and the scenery is no less beautiful. Down there he can see a green, pretty park that he loves to visit almost every time. From above, he can see the path on the park forms a pretty abstract line that Jinyoung just realized now after walking on them almost every single day in the past five years. He can also see some smaller buildings and people doing their family activities on the first day of the year. 

Jinyoung smiles. Having a cup of hot chocolate in his right arm, a pair of fuzzy socks on his feet, eyes looking far out of the window for a breathtakingly beautiful scenery in one cold, first day of the year; he thinks his day can't get any better. 

"Morning babe." 

But Jinyoung is definitely wrong, as a pair of arms make their way to circle around his small waist, a broad chest pressing against his back, don't forget the pair of lips that kiss his neck and maybe leaving a few marks here and there.  Also the heat that spreads from his back to his entire body. 

"Good morning love." 

Jinyoung turns his head to give the older male a kiss on the lips and smiles wider to him. Their eyes locked for awhile before the older breaks the silent. 

"You taste like sweet hot chocolate. You did make one for me, didn't you, Jirongie?" Jinyoung chuckles. 

"Of course, honey. Yours is on the cupboard. Go get it now if you want it. It won't taste as good if it's cold." Jinyoung says, before putting his cup down and lead the way to the said cup of hot chocolate. He walks for two steps before his arm is being pulled by none other than Im Jaebum and the very familiar pair of arms smoothly circled back on his waist. 

"No, i want you." And Jinyoung receives another peck on the lips before the older grins and looking at his very red (and cute) baby amusedly. 

Embarrassed, Jinyoung buried his face to Jaebum's chest and whines, only making Jaebum laughs at his cute little wife's cuteness. 

"Stupid! Stupid little naughty Jaebummie!" Jinyoung says repeatedly, lips pouting, fist hitting his husband's chest a few time before stopped by a hand and a peck on the cheek. 

"Hey hey, stop that kay? I'm not going to say sorry, but you're cute blushing and pouting like that." Jinyoung groans at this, but still smiles.

"But... why are you not wearing your shirt, hyung?" He asks. Jaebum shows him his surprised face and rolls his eyes. 

"You're wearing it, stupid." Jinyoung looks down and well, he clearly wear Jaebum's shirt. He didn't realize it before because even if it is obviously way too big for him, it is really comfortable. So, despite being embarrassed one more time in one morning, in the first day of the new year, Jinyoung pecks his husband's lips (of course by standing on his toes because Jaebum is taller) and runs away to get the other's hot chocolate he made previously. Jinyoung smiles when he hears the older chuckled at his act. 

Well, now Jinyoung is sure, his morning definitely can't get any better than this. 


HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL MY LOVELY READERS!! 

I'm sorry it's kinda late and the story is tooooooo cringy :x