Celebrate

VIXX New Years

 

"Only two more hours left until New Years N hyung!!" Hyuk pointed towards the clock.

"What do you guys want to do until then." N asked the members.

"How about we play random dance hyung." Ken asked showing him the video he found.

"Yeah hyung it sounds like fun." So then Ken put the video on their stereo so everyone could hear. The first song that played was red velvet ice cream cake. Hongbin, N, and Ravi were the first to get up since they performed this song in one of their concerts.

"Yah you guys should debut as a girl group." Hyuk and Ken both said laughing at how perfect their dancing was.

"That was the last time I am cross dressing." Hongbin said cringing at the memories of when he had to dress up as a girl. Next was Twice Cheer Up Ken having danced to it immeaditely started dancing.

"Yah Jaewhan why don't you debut as a girl idol then." N

"Alright I will i'll show you who the better ajhumma is." Ken said while pretending to flip his imaginary hair back. The members laughed at kenjumma.

"Taekwoon don't you want to join?" N asked looking at Taekwoon who was on his phone.

"No thanks I don't like emberassing myself." N pouted but then he thought of something. He got his phone and found a random play of their songs.

"Let's see who can remember the most dances Taekwoon." N dared Leo and Leo never liked backing down from challengings.

"Your on Hakyeon." N smirked he knew Leo wouldn't refuse his offer. The members got in position and started the video. It started with their first song superhero. Hyuk and Ravi were areadiy in their positions. Leaving Ken,N,Hongbin, and Leo to figure out where they were. They didn't even get time to  find their positions before the song switched to hyde. This time N found his position in the center and was able to dance fine. They kept playing until a whole hour passed.

"Yah Jung Taekwoon turns I got the best memory."

"Thats not fair since you are in charge of dance."

"Well then you shouldn't have agreed to challenge me." N smirked knowing he was going to win.

"Now you have to buy me banana milk for the whole week." N stated smiling while Leo was not.

"Your going to get sick if you drink too many of them you know."

"Leo hyung you know he doesn't care." Hongbin said knowing N would drink a gallon of it if he could.

"Okay only thirty minutes are left how about we write a letter to starlights?"

"Yeah because our starlight babies showed their support so much to us this year." So then every member wrote a letter leaving only ten minutes. They each took pictures of their letters and posted it on their Twitter. With only five minutes left they decided to say their thanks for all the effort each member put in the conception.

"2016 was a big year for us and throught that we became more popular but remember to always stay true to ourselves and never forget our past. Lets look forward to 2017 and all the luck we might get." N said while forming a V with his finger.

"We are V V-I-XX VIXX" They all said together seeing how it just turned midnight.

"Happy New Years everyone!!" N said while hugging every member.

"Yeah Happy New Years hyung hopefully you'll still be able to dance as well as you did this year." Hyuk teased.

"Yah come back here you!" N chased Hyuk around the dorm trying to give him a neck chop.Leaving the rest of the members to laugh at how their leader could turn so childish.

"They never grow up do they?" Hongbin said while shaking his head.

"Do you think they would notice us if we left?" Ravi said while looking at his hyungs.

"Just slowly turn around and walk slowly." Leo said. They were about open the door when

"YAH WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE GOING!!" N yelled while holding Hyuk by the arm.

"RUN!!" Everyone but Leo managed to escape their hyung.

"Care to join us Taekwoon?" N smiled menacingly. Leo knew he had no choice but to agree and the rest of the night was spent watching home shopping.