Chapter 1

~Be My Girl~ [HIATUS]

_______ P.O.V

Im in the DBSK showcase and Im so excited. I cant wait to see Jaejoong! of course and the other members. The lights went out and the crowd started to cheer, I of course was cheering but i tried to keep myself calm. The VCR played and Jaejoong got the loudest cheer. They performed group songs and I especially loved mirotic and are you a good girl. When it was Jaejoong's solo, I was amazed by his voice and it's in one of my favorite songs that he sang so when the other girls were crazy and stuff, I just looked at him deeply and admired him.

Is it me or my imaginations that he's always looking at me.

Jaejoong's P.O.V

At every song that we sing, I noticed this girl at th front. She's not like the others who cheered like crazy like crazy people, she's just calm and watching us while smiling widely.

"Jaejoong! you're next!", manger-hyung said

While i was singing my solo, she was just watching me with this beautiful eyes of hers,smiling widely and I cant help but to look at her.

After my solo, we're gonna perform "Be My Girl",(I know JYJ! I just love this song! i wish the whole DBSK will sing this)

We have roses in our hands with an envelope, inside is a backstage I.D. It's a surprise for them since it's our first time to PERFORM here.( because DBSK already went here to shoot a commercial)

"One look from you girl and it's too hard to get by, but excuse me girl I've been watching you all night that's right i'd like to take this night over, what im trying to say is that you should be mine,(she should be my)"...... ",we sang

"Baby....baby...baby...baby..baby..baby.[she should be my girl]",we sang and I gave it to the mysterious girl.

________P.O.V

Finally my favorite song!, "Be My Girl". I really like the part where they sing baby... baby... baby...

I saw Yunho giving the rose he's holding to a girl at the other side and iw as shocked to see Jaejoong in front of me handing the rose and envelope?.. to me. You should have seen my face! i looked stupid! I took the envelope and smiled at him and bowed. He flashed his gorgeous smile at me.

After the song, the VCR was being played so I decided to open the envelope and saw a backstage I.D inside. I put it back to ther envelope and enjoyed the show.

After the concert all those who recieved the roses and envelopes gathered at the stage, then we saw th DBSK memberswalking towards us and the girls with me were like jumpinglike crazy. They bowed and thanked us for coming to the showcase. They were giving hugs and the girls were almost dying.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Sorry for a boring chapter,... or if not a FUN chapter! XD well.... this is my update for today! sorry if it's short! I'll try to update as soon as i can.. im busy with school stuffs so yeah.... i promise! XD thanks for reading!