Mamabaek knows best 1/?

Mamabaek knows best!

Ship: Krisyeol

Description: Kris intended to buy a cat hybrid. Instead he comes home with a puppy hybrid.

 

Mamabaek knows best!

Chapter 1: Open up that cold heart of yours

Kris has always liked being alone. Kris had always liked the quietness of living in his cozy apartment. All alone, Kris had never liked loud people or places on general. Which lead to him living alone in his apartment in peace. But really Kris was a little lonely but he would never admit it.

 His ever so nosy neighbour, Baekhyun thinks Kris is in dire need of a companion but every time he tries to convince him the only response he gets is “No, Baekhyun I already said no go home.” And a door being slammed in his face. Baekhyun being the exact opposite of his unfriendly neighbour didn’t understand how he could live all alone.

While rolling around in his bed Baekhyun thought “*sigh* how could that giant leave all alone.. If I were him I would have gone crazy already. But I have Mister Fluffy~”

While thinking hard about what he could do to help his hermit like neighbour, his very cuddly puppy Mr Fluffy suddenly jumped on Baekhyun while his face. Baekhyun giggled at that, the blissful boys’ eyes went wide as a little light bulb went on in his head.

“OH OH OH OH THANKS MR FLUFFY I GOT AN IDEA, WE CAN BUY THE GRUMPY NEIGHBOUR A PET- WAIT MAYBE A HYBRID I HEAR HYBRIDS ARE IN NOW!!”

Mr Fluffy looked cluelessly at his hyper owner.

After a lot of bickering, getting poor Baekhyuns foot in Kris’ door and banging on doors Kris.

Just when Baekhyun was about to give up, Kris opened the door slightly as a grumbled response came out

“Hm on second thought a companion would be nice…fine anything but a puppy hybrid though. So hyper and loud..”

Baekhyun grinned widely and quickly tugged Kris’ hand into his car.

When the bickering two finally got there Baekhyun looked proudly at getting Kris to go outside before Kris looked unamused at him and said

“Stop grinning you look overly happy, let’s just hurry up..”

Baekhyun was absolutely sure he could find a cute hybrid to change the always bland look on Kris’ face.

Whilst Kris was looking around he didn’t see anything that caught his eye, being picky Kris would answer

“Ehhh not that one too whiny, eww no that one looks like you ew (Baekhyun pouted at that thinking he would have made a great companion)too big, too small, not my style..”

Kris, suddenly feeling snoopy went behind the metal door.. With a puzzled mind Kris went in to the room to see a box that had a fluffy tail poking out. Curious, Kris opened it to see big innocent eyes peering up at him, furry brown ears that made him just want to touch them.

Kris could see the puppy hybrid was blushing under his strong gaze as he quickly looked away.

The owner suddenly came and said “Eh you like Chanyeol here? No one’s took an interest in him for years..”

Kris said out loud without thinking as he looked at the shy hybrid “I’ll take him..”

Baekhyun said amused “Eh but you said weren’t gonna get a puppy hybrid?”

Kris ignored Baekhyun while coming closer to the shy hybrid and saying “What’s your name? My name is Kris little one.”

Chanyeol looked up blushing at his to be owner and said in a whisper

“M-my name is Chanyeol” whilst in the middle of a daze the puppy hybrid thought

“W-wow my owner is very handsome a-and tall. Cool!!”

Kris smiled slightly at the blushing Chanyeol who seemed to be staring at him with admiration while he touching Chanyeols fluffy ears softly.

Baekhyun smiled at this while thinking proudly “Hmmph fufufu I knew he would like Channie~”

 

 


I'm very sorry for the long delay but I'll keep working hard on these fanfics!!