Some misunderstandings....

Life Isn't That Dreamy.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"oh my god....oh my god.....oh my god..........". I was sweating all over. "How come I'm already debuting????....It's just been few months since I have joined S.M !!!"

Eventhough this was what was running through my head then.... after all those loving acceptances from our lovely fans... Exo-L..

(Yes.... It was decided by them for me to debute as the 13th and the only girl member in Exo..)

"Who could have imagined I'd become somebody like this... currently pampered by these 11 big boys...... being thier cute tomboyish  dongsaeng!!"

But I should agree that all these have only lead to a stronger bonding between our members afterall....

situations huh....... I had a very scary time during those days...

First of all...... my name is Natsu. 

One of the reasons that started misunderstandings among the members...

'Ahem...'

'Oh they are here, I think I should give the others a chance too......'

'Yes..... you should... you can't just blame that on all of us....' 'I won't .. baek hyung....'

'See.. this was another reason..' whined chen like usual...

 

 

 

 

Again... reminding you

My writting skills are very poor....

evenso I 'd wish that y'all would omit those and enjoy with me....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter