Chapter VI

Love Revenge [A VKook Story]

(A/N: So... this chapter would continue with last chapter's flashback. This chapter is mainly talking about some VHope past. Hope you'll enjoy!)

2 years ago...

(A/N: Note that this is after Taehyung break up with Jungkook)

Taehyung's Point of View

He left... He's gone... I'll never be able to see him again... *sob*

I know, I know that this is for his own good, but I can't. I feel really heart broken right now.

I'm sorry Jungkookie, but if I didn't make this act to let you give up on me... I don't think you'll leave.

Hoseok's Point of View

Jung Hoseok, this is your only chance. Confess to him now or you'll regret it for the rest of your life!!!

I walked up to a crying Taehyung, and wrapped him in my arms.

"Taehyung-ah, I didn't want to tell you this right now, but for my personal greed, I have to. Or else I'll regret it for the rest of my life," I said. Great, now you have no chance to turn back.

"*sobs*, Tell me, nothing could be worse than my situation right now," he replied.

"I know you're still thing about...him... but to be honest, I've had feelings towards you for a long time. Even before you've met him. Every time I see you, my heart flutters, my brain goes blank, my head feels dizzy, and... you know... I feel um... nervous. I-i know you need some time for yourself because you've just ended a relationship yourself, but I feel the need to tell you," I said while my cheeks are burning hot and I feel like a girl confessing to the most attractive guy in school, well he is, to me, the most attractive. (A/N: What are you doing to me... Wait... I wrote this.)

"I-i-i um...," Taehyung said but I paused him before he rejects me.

"Tae, you don't need to reply to me now, I help you forget about him..." I said as I let go of my arms that was desperately hugging for the younger's warmth. 

I walked off, I then secretly turned around and found Tae being so shocked that he stopped to cry and went to a deep thought.

Taehyung's Point of View

I'll help you forget about him... I'll help you forget about him... I'll help you forget about him... These were the only words going throughout my brain. I didn't even realize I've been staring into space for 30 min. I know I still have feelings for Jungkook, but maybe it'll be best for me to let go of his spot in my heart. 

Will he help me forget about him...

My heart seriously hurts a whole bunch right now...

Will it be fine if I gave it a try?

I took out my phone a found out that it was already 1 hour passed the end of school. I'll give it a try. I'll give him a chance... I don't want to be hurt though, and again... nor do I want to hurt anyone.

Hoseok's Point of View

I got home. Finally, the words that's been longing to escape my mouth has been said. I'll go take a shower first. Right when I was about tho go to the shower, I heard a *DING DONG* at my door.

I put my shirt back on and as I opened the door, I saw... Taehyung.

He is the person that I least wanted to see right now because the only reason he will be seeing me at this time is... well, rejection (A/N: Mah.. Boy)

I gave him a sign to come in because he was just starring blankly at me

He ten started to tear up again and ran in the door, surprisingly bringing me to a tight hug.

I didn't know what to do... I was sooo flustered. ugh what are you doing to my hearteu Kim Taehyung.

He hugged me tighter and then said," I'll give you a chance, but don't hurt me." he said.

Chance... Chance... Yeah, of course he would reject... Wait what???? CHANCE?!

I'm like happy dancing in my head now.

"I'll never, ever hurt you, and I'll promise to be the best boyfriend ever," I quickly replied and a smile appeared on his face.

 " And also under one condition, the me right now needs... ," he said and paused. 
(A/N: I know what you're thinking HoEseok, but not that kind of need *smirk*)

I blushed, but knowing Taehyung being still an innocent kid, he probably didn't have those needs.

"What needs," I said and started questioning myself when I've learned these mature things when I'm only a sophomore. (A/N: Just as a reminder, Taehyung is a freshman and Hobi is a sophomore. Also HoEseok, I understand, I question myself that sometimes too. Sometimes as in VERY frequently)

"Um... so you know that I feel very, very lonely right now right," Taehyung said. I was, at this point a little aroused. This is heading in a very bad direction.

"U-Uh.. yea," I said and nodded as I felt a slight bulge in my pants.

"I need um...," he was blushing red as a tomato and so was I. 

He then continued, " I want UNLIMITED HUGS!!!!!" he said a little too loud.

Hahaha, Hung HoEseok, what were you thinking, of course he's still the cute and innocent Tae. but the wild and y Tae may be not bad either.

" Of course, I'll keep hugging you and annoying you even after you get annoyed and tell me to stop," I replied and laughed with him.

He stayed over at my house. NOT what you're thinking alright?

We cuddled the whole night, and honestly... THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEU (A/N: Lol One direction)with my future WIFEUUUU. (A/N: Heheh, sure whatever you say Hobi)

(A/N: To be honest, I really enjoyed writing this chapter [also revealing my inner self] so I might write more of these sweet stuff in the future. Maybe a little less drama? But a little VHope in a VKook story is not bad, right?😍

Jungkook:" It's not bad, it's very bad *death glare at author*

Heheheh my bad. Until next time, Thanks for reading!)